Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 100 Ways To Torture Gerard Way

26. Forced Murder

by theescapist99 6 reviews

"His heart was pounding in his chest. His hands were drenched with sweat. The blackbird was growing impatient."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-08-30 - Updated: 2011-08-30 - 706 words - Complete

2Original
A/N: Damn, I'm going to hell for this. Well I don't remember where the idea for this came from. I remember being excited about this chapter until I actually had to write it. Torture 24 was similar to this actually, except it involved rape and was a lot more drawn out. And Gerard was not the one being raped. So, you can kind of see why I cut it out. Yeah.

26. Forced Murder


Gerard stared down at his usual small meal. The bread was rather moldy this time. Yet he was starving to say the least. Cringing, he picked it up shakily and stuffed it into his mouth, trying not to look at it. He was barely trying to swallow it when a blackbird came through the door again. And Gerard felt a wave of nausea that he doubted was related to the mold.

The blackbird was carrying something in both arms. Gerard could not tell what they were at first, but he realized with shock that they were in fact two human children. He had something else in his hand. Something black. Gerard was immensely confused.

The blackbird put both the children down on the ground. They must have been no older than one. Two girls, both of whom were naked. They also look like they both had endured beatings, although minor. They both looked terrified, both of them trembling as they looked at Gerard in fear. He ordered them to be still, and then he went to Gerard's bedside. He handed him the object in his hand, which turned out to be a handgun.

"Kill one." the blackbird spoke.

"What?!?" Gerard rasped out, barely able to believe what was happening.

"Kill one, or they both die."

"No!" was Gerard's automatic reaction.

"Do you want to know where your daughter is?" the blackbird asked.

Gerard stared at him. Was he bluffing? He did indeed want to know where Bandit was. He was desperate. But enough to take someone else's life, much less an innocent child?

"Kill one, or they both die." the blackbird repeated.

Tears ran down Gerard's face, as he shook his head violently. He was not going to do this. He couldn't. He was no killer.

Yet, what if he killed both of them? Would he not then be responsible for both instead of one?

"I won't." Gerard cried.

"Fine."

The blackbird pried the gun from Gerard's hands. He went to face the two girls, and directed the gun at one. One girl held the other girls hand. This couldn't seriously be happening, Gerard thought.

"Alright! Alright!" Gerard yelled at him right before he was going to pull the trigger. The blackbird stared at him for a moment before going back and giving him the gun again. Gerard figured if it was in his hands, at least he could stall for a bit more. What good stalling would do, he did not know.

His heart was pounding in his chest. His hands were drenched with sweat. The blackbird was growing impatient.

"NOW!" the blackbird yelled at him. He seemed to make a grab for the gun.

Immediately, Gerard shut his eyes, aimed, and fired.

The bang of a gunshot. A high pitched scream echoed throughout the room, and Gerard screamed along with it. He kept screaming, at the top of his lungs, for the longest time. He did not know why he was screaming, he just knew that he needed to scream.

When he finally managed to open his eyes, the image in front of him felt like a nightmare. A girl's body on the floor, lying in a pool of her own blood. The other girl was sobbing, afraid the same was going to happen to her. The blackbird seemed pleased.

"Come!" he snapped at the girl who had been spared.

Before they left, Gerard mustered out the words "A-- a -- are you going to tell me where my daughter is?"

The blackbird just laughed and shut the door behind him, leaving the corpse on the ground to decay and rot in front of him.

~

Next chapter: "Skinny boys are still the best, oh how I love when they slam and sweat. Get real close, you'll get a sniff of lollirot."
Sign up to rate and review this story