Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 100 Ways To Torture Gerard Way

25. Hip Trampling

by theescapist99 2 reviews

"Once both hips were tender, it felt as though pain itself was gripping him by the waist and squeezing him until he exploded."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2011-08-25 - Updated: 2011-08-25 - 384 words - Complete

2Original
A/N: The next chapter is pretty hard to guess, even with the hint. I wouldn't bother lol.

25. Hip Trampling

They threw Gerard's limp body down onto the stone cold floor. They positioned him so that he was laid on his side. One of them held him in position. Then two blackbirds proceeded to kick him at his side, seeming to aim at his hip and waist in particular.

They stomped on the area repeatedly, causing Gerard to gasp and sputter as his body shook with the blows. The soles of their boots dug into his flesh, tenderizing the meat.

One of them stomped particularly hard on his hip joint, which eventually snapped and dislocated. Gerard screamed. They still kept stomping their feet on the same hip for some time, as though trying to stomp down on grapes for wine.

Finally, they abandoned it. They flipped him over, which was very painful as his tenderized hip rubbed against the ground. They then began battering the other hip.

They pummeled the pointy tips of their boots into his flesh until it became as equally tender as the other hip. His stomach felt great pain for just being near the area. Once both hips were tender, it felt as though pain itself was gripping him by the waist and squeezing him until he exploded.

Even once both his hips were blue and black with internal bleeding, they did not stop there. They then brought him back to the bed and laid him down. His sides were throbbing and he just wanted them to go away so he could rest.

Yet instead, they climbed into the bed with him. One of them removed his pants, and Gerard closed his eyes, knowing what was going to happen. He shook his head violently, tears brimming his eyes. He bit his lip and stared up at the half naked blackbird that hovered over him. Begging, but knowing it was no use.

The blackbird inserted himself into Gerard, and proceeded to fuck him in a missionary position. It grabbed his beaten sides and squeezed them. He held onto them as he thrust into him slowly. Gerard screamed in the agony, knowing now why they had made him so tender.

~

Next chapter: "Devil's instant, my eternity; obey to kill, to save yourself."
Sign up to rate and review this story