Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires will never hurt you.Or will they?

Typical day

by FrankieroIscute 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-31 - Updated: 2011-09-01 - 605 words

5Exciting
Ding...Ding...Ding..."Ahhh!"I screamed as I jumped to the sound of my alarm clock setting off. I got up and went pacifically into my sisters room."WAKE UP!"I yelled as she began to talk in her sleep."I want diet water with those frys.""WAKE UP!"I repeated as I walked up to her and shook her. She just slapped me and rolled over."Your boyfriend called and said to meet him at school."I said as I saw a text saying that on her phone."What,really,cool,get out of my room so I can get dressed."She told me shoving me out the room."Okay."I replied her as I noticed I was in my boxers. So I walked into my room which was acrossed the hall from my sisters. Oh I forgot,my name is Dylan,Dylan Ross. I got a pair of pants out ofcloset and put them on. Then I opened a box,which had my new shoes in it,and put them on which made me forget about my shirt. I had went to the bathroom,it was only two doors down.

The door was locked and shower was running and no sign of my sister,Chelsea anywhere."Darnit."I said as I noticed she was in the shower. The worst part though is school starts in one hour and exactly twenty-eight minuets. I sat outside of the bathroom just waiting and about twenty-two minuets she came out. I ran inside and went to the sink he grabbed a toothbrush and turned the knob to the sink. He ran the toothbrush under the cold water coming out. Then he put toothpaste on the toothbrush bringing it up to his mouth so he could clean his teeth. After he finnished he walked back into his room and put on a red teeshirt with a black hoodie. I picked up my book bag and walked our of my room meeting Chelsea in the kitchen for breakfast. I picked up a bagel and bit into it realizing it was time to go to the bus. So I told chelsea and she followed me to the bus stop and we got on the ride and made it to our school safe. Chelsea met up with her boyfriend Frankie Tony. They were talking about starwars.

When ergot inside we all went to our home room. I saw a girl and she was as tall as me. She had light brown curly hair with hazel eyes that were sparkling,she was a little bit pale. Her shirt said MisFits on it and a pair of skinnies on with converses on her feet to keep glass out. She was wearing a tiny bit of make up on her face."I think I'm in love."I whispered as she looked at me."Ummm hi I'm Sammy Narsh."She said to me as the flow of her words went through my head.

"I...Am Dylan Ross."I said as I sat at a desk and she sat next to me."So how old are you?"I asked as I took and kissed her hand."Well I'm 15 and I failed two grades."she told me as I told her my age.

I was done with that class and hours went by and I couldn't stop thinking about Sammy even when I went home. Finnaly about at the time 8:57 p.m. I went to brush my teeth it was the same thing as in the morning. I walked into my room and got in my bed. Right then and there I knew I was asleep.


:o)
Sign up to rate and review this story