Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Best Brother

One Sided

by ParanoiaDestroyah 4 reviews

Frank is asking some questions. We narrow down the stalker field.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-09-01 - Updated: 2011-09-02 - 1160 words

0Unrated
Gerard’s POV.

Frank sat down, his uniform was really sexy. Admittedly, he was pretty hot… But he didn’t look as good as Mikey. I instantly pictured Mikey in that uniform, and I had a feeling I was going to suggest he find an outfit similar to what Frank was wearing.

“So Gerard…” He started. “There are a few neighbors that said they saw some things, but I’m going to need to ask you a few questions before I tell you anything, okay?”

“Alright.” I agreed and nodded.

“Do you know anyone who would want to do this to you? Someone from high school, or work?” He asked.

“Not that I can think of… And anyway, I just came here not even a week ago, and no one knew I was leaving…” I said with a shrug.

“I see. Any ex’s that could’ve had unresolved issues… Or feelings that may have led to an obsession?” He questioned, writing a few things down of his stupid cliché cop notebook thing.

“Well… I had this… Physical relationship with this guy, his name is Bob, and we had just got done having the best sex I’d ever had up to that point in my life one night, and he told me he loved me… I said it back… but I left the bed after he fell asleep and never spoke to him again… I never intended on speaking to him again… And I remember I saw him when I was buying booze about a month later, but he just walked out as soon as our eyes met… I hadn’t seen him since…” I said, avoiding his gaze.

“Bob… Bryar?” He asked.

“Yes… How do you know?” I shot back.

“Some people around the neighborhood said they saw him walking around…” He said and furrowed his eye brows.

“How would they know him?” I asked.

“He moved here about… Two years ago…” He said.

“That’s when I saw him last… Did they say he had like… Blonde hair, blue eyes, and probably facial hair… and a lip ring?” I said, remembering how good the head was because of that lip ring.

“Yes… That’s exactly what they described him as… We’ve got motive… And he was here… We’ll bring him in for questioning.” He said, still sitting. Isn’t this usually when they leave. “Can I ask you a few more questions?”

That explains that. “Sure.” I agreed.

“Are you… single… at the moment?” He inquired.

“Not… exactly…” I said.

“Ah. Would you consider dating a man with a badge if you were single?” He asked.

Have I fucked you? I think I would have remember if I fucked you. You’ve got a nicer ass than most, so I’m sure I would’ve remembered.

“…Should I repeat the question?” He questioned.

“No… But… Um… Maybe… It depends…” I said.

“On what?” He asked.

“Maybe this is getting a little to personal…” I said kinda a hint for him to get the hell out.

“Oh… Um… Okay… Well, I’ll tell you if there are any developments.” He said.

“Yeah… Yeah… Thanks…” I said and avoided eye contact. This dude is fucking creepy.

-Time Lapse-

I sat on the couch, Mikey on my lap once again as we watched television, and would occasionally make a remark about a stupid commercial, or review a movie trailer. I ran my fingers through his velvety hair. I’ve always had this weird fascination with touching his hair. It was always so soft. It was nothing like mine. I mean, between all the dying, my hair was pretty fucked up. But Mikey had virgin hair. Ha. Virgin hair.

“Gee… Didn’t that note say something about whoever being jealous of you and I being to close?” He asked.

“Mhm.” I said.

“Maybe we could piss him off…” He said.

“Like how?” I asked.

“How do you think you could make us look a little more intimate?” He went on.

“Idunno. We could kiss or something?” I shrugged. For the first time, I had no i-fucking-dea where he was going with this.

“Or…” He kept going.

“I could make you a cake… then you could use me as a plate…” I giggled.

He sighed, and as our lips collided, he pinned me down to the couch. And then…

A/N; I’ll let your minds wander… NOW BACK TO THE ‘CEST.

-Elsewhere-

Frank’s POV

“So… Why were you wandering in front of Mikey Way’s house so early in the morning?” I asked, walking behind him.

“…I know something.” Bob said.

“What do you know?” I pursued, hoping he would just tell me his information so I could get this over with and see if Gerard would be available for a date, or a drink sometime soon.

“I know who the person stalking Gerard is… I wanted to warn him before something bad happened, but… I… I couldn’t get the courage… After he left me two years ago, I… I didn’t think I could get over it, and I couldn’t… I didn’t… I still love him so much… but when I talked to this guy… He made me so mad… Talking about Gerard like he’s an… object… like he owned him… I punched him square in the face… I figure if I did that he’d leave Gee alone, but he may not…” He said. Bullshit.

“So… You assaulted the ‘actual stalker’ then destroyed his brother’s car, then left the scene?” I questioned.

“No, it’s… It’s not like that.” He started before I interrupted him.

“Then why did witnesses say they saw you running from the scene? It was to dark for them to tell whether or not the car was totaled, so it would’ve had to have been you. Since the man was knocked out, he couldn’t have just sprung back up and done all that damage.” I said.

“You’re assuming. He wasn’t knocked out. I punched him, he stumbled back, and I ran away before I could see anything else happen! But this guy is fucking crazy!” He said as his voice got louder.

“You have a motive, and you were there. What makes you think anyone is going to believe you?” I asked.

“Innocent until proven guilty! That’s what! I swear to god, you have to believe me!” He started shouting as I headed for the door. “Please! Gerard is in danger!”

“Gerard was in danger because of you.” I said, and headed out the door.

“You’ve gotta fucking trust me!” He shouted as I shut the door behind me.



WE HAVE DEFINITELY NARROWED DOWN THE PLAYING FIELD.
Tell me what you're thinking.
Who do you think the stalker is?
Bob? James Patterson?
Torosaurus?
Creeper from the beginning?
Whooooo fucking knooooows?
...Review for your thoughts?
Rate.Review.Favorite.Add to alerts.
Sign up to rate and review this story