Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Best Brother

Authors note

by ParanoiaDestroyah 2 reviews

JESUS H. CHRIST. Strong language. XD

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2011-09-02 - Updated: 2011-09-03 - 280 words

0Unrated
Fuckedy fuck fuck.
I can't write my fucking chapter because my dad is trying to sleep, and the keyboard is one loud ass mother fucker.
I tried using the on screen keyboard, and that got me nowhere, so I'm just typing really loud, and I HOPE IT WAKES HIM UP, DAMN IT.
I have most of it done, and it would've been done yesterday, but my mother was all like "We should talk about sex even though I think you're a fat dyke who wont be getting laid any time soon..." and then I'm just like... "LOL. Okay. I write smutty boysex for ficwad." and then she's all like "Hm?" and I'm just like "...I said... Ha... Okay... I might use putty to make a toy hexagon in my friend Lamond's doll house..." "Oh that's nice sweet heart. anyway..."
(Note; That's how it actually happened, I shit you not... 'Cept for the fat dyke part... SHE WAS THINKING IT THOUGH, I SWEAR.)

SO IT SHOULD BE DONE ON TIME TOMORROW, DON'T HOLD ME TO IT MY GRANDPARENTS ARE THROWING A POOL PARTY AND I'M GETTING NEW PAJAMAS AFTER THE LITTLE SHIN-DIG UPON MY REQUEST, I APOLOGIZE FOR THE NEED FOR NEW 'JAMMIES.

I also apologize for the caps, I'm to lazy to go through and retype my whole little... thing...

I love you guys, MUAH.

Soooooo read my other fanfic, in the mean time. (Misscommunications)
Review it.
Then you do the hokie pokie and you turn yourself around.
THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT.

Sorry for stalling.
blah blah blah, complications in writing the story, papa bear is stirring, have to cut this short, love you guys, xoxox, Michele.

AND WHAT?
Sign up to rate and review this story