Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Best Brother

Keep It Ugly

by ParanoiaDestroyah 2 reviews

UNORIGINAL CHAPTER TITLE FTW.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-09-03 - Updated: 2011-09-04 - 1205 words

1Hot
A/N; I don’t know whether or not a made it specific that Frank was questioning Bob in the last chapter, but I’ll look it over and fix it up. Sorry for the inconvenience. And I need to edit that up, and add Frank and Bob to the characters thing. Whoops.

Mikey’s POV

“W-Wow…” I began. “T-Too fucking much, Gerard. To much.”

“Not for me…” Me sang with a grin and licked his lips.

“H-How… What… Where’d you learn how to do that?” I panted.

“Learn? I was improvising.” He said and folded his arms over his chest.

"Can I give you a bath? You're filthy." I said and sat up.

"Well, if you wouldn't have broken the world record for biggest load of-" He started before I interrupted him.

"It was phrased as a question, but you've got one answer. Now get upstairs." I commanded.

"Yes sir." He giggled, and walked upstairs.

I wrapped my green blanket around my waist, because I guess the neighbors who could see through the windows, and hear from all the way down the block had enough of a show, if you ask me. I held the blanket close to my hips, and examined Gerard's back pockets. One pocket was hanging on by a thread, and the other pocket had a rectangular box in it, which I guessed was cigarettes.I haven't seen him smoke a cigarette since he got here. Did he quit? Did he forget? I doubt you can forget an addiction... Maybe he's been to distracted...

He walked into the bathroom, turned around and shrugged.

"What now?" He asked.

"Unless you're going to let me bathe you in those pants... Take them off." I demanded again.

"Ugh... Mikey... Are you going to watch?" He asked with a grimace.

"Maybe?" I shrugged.

"Don't." He snapped.

"Why not? You... I don't even know what to call that... in front of all my neighbors..." I said.

"Mikey... I'm gross looking... I don't want you to look at me..." He said and avoided eye contact.

"You're... Wait... What are you talking about? No you're not." I said and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yes I am..." He mumbled, arms still crossed.

"Gerard... You're fucking gorgeous..." I argued.

"Mikey..." He whined in protest.

"Fine, fine, fine, fine." I said and started out the door. "But giving you a bath would piss your stalker off to no extent..."

"I'll call you in, kay?" He said.

"Okay..." I sighed, and walked out. I heard the door shut and lock almost the instant I got out of the doorway. What the hell did he do that for? I walked into my room and flopped on the bed. La la la la. Dear Gerard, get nekkid. Love, Moikey. I just wanted to make Gerard feel as good as he made me feel. I don’t even know what the hell he did.

I heard the water start in the bathroom. I ran over to the bathroom door.

“Gee…” I whined. “You’re not starting without me are you?”

“You’re not going to look at my grossness, I’m ugly.” He said.

“Unlock the damn door, and I’ll make you feel beautiful.” I said, trying to sound seductive. I heard the door click, and it opened slightly, and Gerard peeked out it.

“That’s impossible. Go away.” He narrowed his eyes at me. I slid my hand through the opening, and found Gerard’s member and wrapped my hand around it.

“Damn it Gerard, I want you right. Fucking. Now.” I said.

“I am bathed in your fucking cum! How much more can you take?” He asked.

“Let me rephrase that. I want you to want me. And I will have my way.” I said.

“I do… I’m just gross… I don’t want you to stop liking my because I’m ugly…” He said.

“No you’re not!” I raised my voice.

“That’s why I didn’t want you to do any of that foreplay stuff the first time we had sex! I just wanted you to stare at the back of my head and pretend like I was someone else! That’s why I kept my clothes on when I watched you touch yourself!” I felt his cock twitch at the memory. “Damn it, I love you I just don’t want you to stop liking me because of how I look!”

“Mmm…” I groaned and lightly stroked his stiffening member. “Gerard… Please… I promise I will love you no matter what you look like… And between you and me… You’re about a million times hotter than any of the Playgirl models.”

“Y-You’re lying.” He tried to hide his moan.

“I am not…” I said and pushed the door open with ease.

“M-Mikey… P-Please d-don’t… don’t touch me I’m ugly.” He said and grabbed my wrist.

“Gerard… What’s gotten into you all of a sudden?” I said and let go.

“…I… I’m ugly… I’ve… I’ve just been thinking a lot…” He shrugged.

“About what, sweetheart?” I said and cupped his cheek in my hand.

“I’ve… Never… Had sex with someone and faced them… Like I did with you… and about how I left this guy who loved me… and… I’m just so ugly…” He said and tried to move my hand.

“Gerard… You’re not ugly… You’re beautiful… and your heart is ten times prettier.” I said and lightly kissed his red cheek.

“Mikey… No…” He said and hung his head.

“Please listen to me.” I started. “I love you so much. I love you so much it hurts sometimes. All I want is to make you feel as beautiful as I think you are.”

“Y-You don’t think I’m ugly?” He asked.

“No.” I answered.

“You don’t th-think I’m gross?” He continued.

“Of course not.” I reassured him.

He pressed his lips to mine gently, with barely any contact before he held the back of my head, and pressed our lips together with force. I moaned slightly in his mouth. I explored every inch of his mouth, and nibbled on his lip slightly.

“Do what you want with me, Mikey…” He breathed, and gave me a small smile.

“O-Okay…” I started, shaking. “Um… get in the tub…”

“Why are you shaking and stuttering?” He asked in a whisper.

“I-I haven’t ever done what I’m about to with you… And I’m kind of scared…”

-Time Lapse-

I woke up in the tub, cradling Gerard with a stiff neck, and a sore back. I wanted to move so bad, but I didn’t want to disturb my brother. I kissed the top of his head lightly, and tried to make myself comfortable.

I know. I know. Seems like I’m getting lazy with the smut.
Well, I have a clear picture of how this is going to end, and boysex just keeps creeping into my brain and contaminating it with thoughts with brotherly smut.
How’d you like it?
How’d you hate it?
Review. Rate. Favorite. Add to alerts. Tell your friends. Tell your pet rock.
I love you! ^-^
Sign up to rate and review this story