Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Best Brother

Quitting is For Quitters

by ParanoiaDestroyah

Early morning. Dinner. *cough* CAR SEX *cough*. and then... moooorrreee?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-09-04 - Updated: 2011-09-05 - 2242 words

?Blocked
Gerard’s POV

-Three months later-

My relationship with Mikey had become as normal as it could be when you’re secretly dating your brother. Bob had moved to Seattle, and I stopped getting notes and flowers. So we just figured the stalker was Bob and he moved on. I also declined Frank’s request to go out of dinner and drinks, and I don’t think he took it well. But that doesn’t matter.

I was in the kitchen making coffee while Mikey continued to rest upstairs, probably still sprawled out across the bed. I smiled slightly and waited for the coffee pot to fill, thinking about how cute Mikey was when he slept. The slow rise and fall of his chest. How he’d gently move his head to make himself more comfortable. And then he would snore slightly and roll over.

The coffee stopped dripping, so I took the pot and filled up my mug. I grabbed my cigarettes off the kitchen table and walked outside. I lit up, and took a deep drag. I was getting over my alcohol addiction thanks to Mikey, and he told me as soon as the drinking stopped, the smoking would have to. And I would change everything about myself if I had to for Mikey. But I knew he was doing this for my own good, not because he wanted me to change. And that’s what I loved so much about him. He’d be with me for me no matter what. He’d let me play with his gorgeous hair, we never fought, and he was the only person that would rather be intimate with me than just have sex. I think I liked the closeness over the sex. It was almost like having the deepest conversation possible without saying a word.

I took a sip of the coffee which had cooled down enough not to scald the inside of my mouth. I sighed, and lost all interest in my cigarette. I threw it on the sidewalk, and returned inside. I laid down on the couch, and snuggled up in the green blanket that Mikey loved to use. I don’t know why, because it wasn’t comfortable, it wasn’t a nice color, and the only good thing about it was that it smelled like him, but I guess he wouldn’t notice that. I flipped on the TV and started watching a Two and a Half Men marathon. I only watched it because of Charlie Sheen. Crazy motherfucker.

About an hour and a half later, I heard Mikey stir upstairs. I glanced up at the top of the steps, and I saw his slippers making their way down with him in them. I smiled at him as he reached the bottom of the staircase, and he slowly loomed over to me.

“Hey babe.” I said and stretched.

A/N; For this to work out the way I want it to, I’ve gotta switch to Mikey’s POV in the middle of this chapter. SHABLAMO. Switchin’ over. And I’m done talking. Back to the ‘Cest we go.

Mikey’s POV

“Hey Geegee. I said and flopped down by his feet, then laid down on top of him.

“Comfy?” He asked.

“Yeah. You?” I asked, and kissed the back of his neck.

“Yeppers.” He yawned.

“You make coffee?” I asked.

“I’ve got a mug, if you want some of that since you’re so comfortable.” He giggled.

“Okay.” I agreed and grabbed his coffee. I took a sip, then set it back down. I was feeling a little playful so when I set my head back down, I nibbled on his ear lobe, and nipped at his upper neck.

“Frisky today?” He snickered.

“Maybe…” I drawled, licking the shell of his ear slowly.

“Don’t forget we have dinner plans… I’m not doing anything before then…” He said.

“Please, Geegee…” I moaned at him.

“Later…” He said with a chuckle.

“I’m holding you to that.” I said and narrowed my eyes at him.

“Baby you can hold me to anything you want.” He started. “Just after dinner.”

“Fine.” I sighed, and wrapped my arms around him as best I could. I buried my face in his soft black hair and was perfectly content watching tv through my brother’s hair. His hair smelled like strawberries, and it was so nice. Strawberries and cigarettes. As much as I hated to admit it, I loved the smell of smoke mixed with his shampoo. And I really liked the taste of alcohol and cigarettes when he kissed me. But those two habits aren’t good for him. Coffee is even better, though. So I’ll make him drink coffee at the restaurant.

I continued to lie outstretched over my older brother, and continued to breathe heavily, trying to take in as much of his scent as possible. I ran my fingers through his hair, and would kiss his neck every now and again.

“God, I love you so much…” I whispered.

“I love you, too.” He smiled.

-Time Lapse-

I was driving home and I got the feeling he couldn’t wait to get home. I was breathing heavily and clutching the steering wheel tight. I saw Gerard look over at me through the corner of my eye, and I just adjusted my hands slightly. He hadn’t touched me in three weeks, and I needed this. Bad.

“Mikey…” He started.

“Hm?” I said, still staring straight forward, trying to keep ‘little Mikey’ from doing my thinking.

“Pull over…” He said.

“Why?” I asked.

“Just do it…” He sighed.

I pulled over, and looked over in his general direction, not looking directly at him. I wonder what he wanted to talk about.

“What’re you thinking?” He asked.

“I’m wondering whether or not you think I’m attractive anymore…” I blurted out. SHIT. Stupid ass word vomit. Fuck.

“Of course I do, Mikey!” He said.

“Then why haven’t we done anything for so long?” I asked. More word vomit. Fuck me. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

“I thought you were more of a cuddler…” He shrugged.

“Well… That doesn’t mean I don’t like… You know…” I said.

“Get in the back.” He said.

“Wha-” I started before he cut me off.

Get… in the back.” He emphasized.

I opened my door, and walked around to the back door, opened it and climbed in, Gerard was already back there, leaning over toward me.

“Okay… What n-” He cut me off yet again.

“Sh… It’s all about you, tonight. Hm?” He mewled at me then pressed me against the closed car door.

“You’re not even going to wait until we get home?” I asked.

“Mikey, I don’t think I could handle another minute without my lips all over every single inch of you…” He said and started working on my shirt. I couldn’t help but enjoy the tone of his voice. He pulled my shirt over my head, and threw it behind him. That’s the good thing about car sex, I suppose. You’ll always be able to find your clothes.

I unbuttoned his shirt and then continued down to his pants. I removed his shirt while he sucked on my collar bone. I moaned and pulled him closer to me, desperate for any contact at all. We were in a cramped space, and there was just barely enough room for movement. I rubbed our crotches together, the friction felt like heaven on my aching erection.

He purred pure filth in my ear as he pulled down my pants without even unbuttoning them. He kept my boxers on, and licked from the waist band of them up to my belly button. His tongue trailed up my chest, and he captured my lips in a kiss that made me melt. I wrapped my arms around him and ran my hands up and down his torso.

He pulled out of the kiss slowly, and his lips ghosted over mine. Our eyes met and I shook in anticipation. He kissed a hot path down my stomach again, and my cock twitched in response. He finally pulled down my boxers, the cool air hitting my newly exposed parts caused me to gasp. He smirked up at me, and took me in his mouth.

He swirled his tongue around my firm cock and I moaned. I slipped my fingers in his tresses and groaned at how amazing Gerard was making me feel. I realized I wanted Gerard to feel good too, and since he said this was all about me, he’d have to do what I want.

“G-Gee… I-I want to be inside you wh-when I cum…” I said, blushing, feeling slightly embarrassed at my request.

“You wanna ride me, babe?” He asked with a smirk curving his thin lips.

I nodded and instantly pulled down his pants and discarded them with the rest of our clothes. He was about to turn around, and I stopped him.

“I… I want you to face me…” I said quickly.

“How do you suppose we do that, Mikes?” He asked and raised an eyebrow.

I leaned back and pulled him forward. I positioned his legs so he was straddling me, and he was at a perfect angle. He grabbed my wrist, and pressed my index and middle fingers to my lips.

“Suck.” He commanded, and I slowly slid my two fingers in my mouth, and sucked on them vigorously. Gerard smirked and licked his lips. “I’d love to know what else your could do with that mouth…”

I pulled them out of my mouth and made circles around Gerard’s puckered entrance, coaxing him to relax. I slid one finger in, and waited for a minute or so until I added a second. I saw no pain on his face the entire time, and only once did his muscles contract around my fingers. I got lost in the sounds he was making and I continued to finger fuck him just because I loved the faces and noises he made.

“O-Oh… Mikey… Fuck… Me…” He moaned.

I had almost forgot about my throbbing member, and I removed my fingers from my brother. I leaned back just a little further, and lowered Gerard on my member. I held on to his hips, as my precum lubricated our movements. I rocked my hips and kissed my brother.

While kissing Gerard, I struck his prostate, and his lips formed an oval shape while my lips were still ever so slightly touching his, and I saw a bead of sweat fall down the center of his chest. I continued to shamelessly fuck Gerard slowly as he rested his head in the crook of my neck. I grasped his hair again, and kept his head positioned the way it was. I felt Gerard’s tip rubbing over my stomach with each small thrust and his back arched as my cock rubbed against his prostate over and over.

“You like that baby?” I purred in his ear. I felt him nod and I purposely stopped hitting his sweet spot. “I wanna hear you say it…”

“God Mikey I love it…” He whispered.

“Can’t hear you…” I mewled.

“Fuck Mikey… you’re so damn good…” He growled.

I felt myself getting closer, and I started whimpering Gerard’s name. I couldn’t think straight. I’ve had sex before. Just… Not like this… It was never so good I wanted to cry. Every thrust was slow, even, and deep.

“Oh shit… G-Gerard… I-I’m gonna…” I started, in a whine.

“M-Me too… J-Just… Mmm… fuck… wait a minute…” He cooed breathlessly.

In just a few minutes time, Gerard and I had came simultaneously, shaking, panting, and whining each other’s names in a fit of ecstasy. I grabbed one of my beach towels, and wiped him off, along with myself.

-Time Lapse-

We walked up on my porch, sleepy and relaxed from our fuck fest in the car. As I opened up the screen door, Gerard sloppily threw his arms around my neck and kissed my cheek. When I opened up the wooden door, and looked inside, my jaw dropped.

“Holy fuck!” I exclaimed.

As I walked inside, a window was broken, and there were roses all over the place. Everywhere. There could’ve been a million in the living room alone. Gerard’s arms fell to his sides.

“Fuck! Not again!” He shouted.

I saw him bend down and pick up a note attached to a rose. He read it and handed it to me with a fed up -rather than scared- look on his face.

I thought we had something. I fucking love you. But you’re a dirty no good cheater. You’ll get yours.

It said in messy print. Oh boy.





A/N; I gave you the smut because you have NO I-FUCKIN-DEA HOW PISSED OFF YOU GUYS WILL BE IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS… I am NOT kidding. You will be SOOOOO pissed off at me it’s not even funny. No shit, you will all track me down and pelt me with sammiches, I will piss you off that bad.
But aaaannnnyyyywwwwaaaayyyy…
Review. Rate. Favorite. Add to alerts. Tell all your friends about this fan fic.

Ps… This is just the beginning… We’re just getting into it… XD
Sign up to rate and review this story