Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What if....Let's see shall we..?

Want some more..?

by ilovehim 1 review

PLEASE JUST KILL MEEEE!!!! SERIOUSLY I'M SO ANNOYING!! Yes, I'm aware that nobody probably cares anymore, for as u all can see i'm the worst at committing to anything at all! seriously i wonder how...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-09-01 - Updated: 2011-09-01 - 783 words

0Unrated
We both giggled as we kissed on the hood of my car, the mood of the previous conversation, or should I say scream fest was quickly fading away. The lust for eachothers bodies had been hidden and hushed for so long, it began to feel painful. We pulled away from our passionate kiss and looked eachother in the eyes. Brendon smiled at me with a childlike expression on his perfectly sculpted face. I blushed as he raised an eyebrow and took me in an inch at a time. I felt like saying something romantic as kind of the cherry ontop for this perfect moment. I racked my brains for any love quotes or something when suddenly I remembered my favorite one, and how I had always imagined saying it to him. "If I know what love is, it's only because of you, Brendon", I whispered softly into his hair. "Oh, Ryan! You're just on big fluffy romantic, aren't you?" he smiled widely, even with the joking around I could feel my words had really touched him deep.

”Well since we're using pickup lines, I guess I'll use some of my own”, he smiled slyly, ”So..Ryan, ya know what winks and screws like a tiger?” ”Ummm..no. What?” I asked playing along. Brendon studied my face with a selfish grin on his lips. Then he winked at me. ”Oh, Bren! You're just one horny teenager, aren't you” I laughed. ”Want me to prove myself, Ry...” he moaned into my neck as he suddenly was very close to me again, pushing us tight. He licked my neck all the way down to my chest and I felt something inside of me go upside down. ”Ohhh.....mmmmhh” was all I could get out. ”I'll take that as a yes..” Brendon breathed into my chest, nuzzling his head against it.

Brendon pulled at my jeans, and slid his hand under my shirt. ”Mmhh..Brendon..we can't do it here..” I moaned. ”Why not, where's your sense of adventure Ry?” he asked and gave me a puppy dog stare. ”Uhhh.. Bren you know I can't resist you” I whispered softly as Brendon began grinding into me. ”That's kinda what I'm counting on...Come on we'll do it in the car..” he breathed into my ear. I couldn't say anything, because he suddenly stripped me from my shirt and pushed me into my car. I had to admit, the fear of getting caught turned me on even more, as if I needed it, with a half naked Brendon laying on top of me. He moved amazingly fast in my small car, but soon enough we were both stripped from clothes and heavily panting between desperate kisses. ”Oh Brendon, how many times I've dreamt about this happening” I sighed as he slipped his hand down to my crotch and followed the trace with his mouth. ”Mmhh..me too..” he mumbled against my hips, making me shiver and buck my hips into his face. He took the hint and took my member into his mouth, allowing his tongue to explore the newly claimed area. His hands felt around my thighs and pinched me occasionally, making me squirm and groan. ”Brendon!”, I yelled as the pleasure became almost unbearable, ” I wanna kiss your face!” He lifted his head and I pulled him to my level, kissing him for a good ten minutes. Then I decided I wanted him to feel as good as I did and began forcing myself down till I got to his now very hard cock.


I tried to handle the situation like a pro, even though I had no experiance at all atleast when it came to guys. I had a plan in my mind on what to do, but I was still beginning to feel really nervous. I embraced his member with my hands and slightly squeezed him. ”Ohhhh... fuck Ryan!” Brendon seemed to be trying to get caught, I could bet everyone in the parking lot heard his sexy moans. I moved my head down alittle and licked him, earning myself some seductive groans. I kissed him now moving onto his thighs and all the way down his legs. ”Nooooooo..Ry..!” Come back up again! Pleeeeassseeee!” Brendon whined and I couldn't help but smile at his childish behaviour. Although I would've probably started crying he had done this to me. ”You want some more baby?”, I teased him, ”Well, we better get to my hotel then, eh?”



I'm super sorry it took so freakin' long to post but i'm just lazy and a retarded person in general. so forgive me if u will, i probably won't. ( forgive myself not u guys) (cause i love uuuuuuuuuuu
Sign up to rate and review this story