Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What if....Let's see shall we..?

What the hell are you doing here...

by ilovehim 3 reviews

well i'm a slacker. what can i say... i started school and was sooo worn out soo yeah..

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-08-14 - Updated: 2011-08-14 - 1123 words

0Unrated
"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! WHAT THE HELL BRENDON!!!!????"

A horrific screech brought me back from heaven. Who is that? A fairly pretty black haired woman was screaming her lungs out at Brendon. Wait, why? I tried to pull away from the sweating man ontop of me, but Brendon just seemed to get more enthusiastic by the second. "Mhhh...Brenny... get off!" I said calmly. "I don't wanna! Mhhhm...Ryan.." he moaned back. "No seriously! There's someone to see you apparantly! You need t-" I forgot what I was about to say when Brendon began undoing my jeans. " Ryan..tell her to fuck off..." he sighed. I was about to force him off because I was quite consious of the large crowd now watching us, when he suddenly flinched with pain at a humangous bag hitting him in the lower back. "OUUCHH!" he yelped. "You son of a bitch! What the hell is going on!!???"

Oh shit. I instantly recongnized the voice. It was none other than the totally psycotic girlfriend of mine. I jumped up as the pain of her enormous bag hitting me began to spread. "Sarah, calm down..." I tried, as I was not at all motivated to save this relationship in particular. "WHAT THE FUCK! CALM DOWN?! YOU'RE A MOTHERFUCKING FAGGOT AND YOU TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!?" she spat at me. "What!? How can you say that!?" I yelled cofused for a while. " Brendon, sorry to break it to you, I just FUCKING caught you making out with some sick dude! So what does that make you then!? Besides a whore and a bitch!?" she screamed. Whoa. I hadn't been expecting that. But really, what was I? I pondered apon my sexuality for a while until I realised I actually didn't give a shit. I was crazy in love with Ryan and just because he happens to be a guy doesn't make me a horrible outcast, does it!? "Oh that, yeah I guess I'm gay. So what!? You know I actually was gonna apoligize for cheating, but if you're really that mainstream I'm not sorry at all." I stated with a dead calm look on my face.

"You are such a slut!! And that motherfucking skinny ass bitch on the couch there is to blame!" she answered. " You do NOT DARE talk about MY Ryan like that EVER! You hear me, bitch!" I was furious now and couldn't belive I actually shared a house with such a bastard. "Oh, so YOUR Ryan has a name!? I fucking despise the woman that gave you life!" she yelled, turning her attention at the confused Ryan staring at me with a expression of guilt and anger mixed up on his face. And oh, was his face gorgeus. The sight of the lovely man sitting on the couch we had only minutes ago been molesting, caught my attention for a second until I understood what horrible things Sarah had just hissed at him. "YOU BITCH!" I yelled as a huge wave of red-hot anger blew over me and I couldn't even think of words gross enough to describe my feelings for that gruesome creature between me and Ryan.

"Well you certianly are one dumb bitch if you seriously think you can just fucking steal MY man and get away with it, your precious gay hairdo unharmed!" Sarah screamed at me. I was stunned and looked over at Brendon for some help, I'd never been an aggressive person in my life. He looked back at me with shock painted onto his wonderful face. He flinched as the words Sarah had said sunk into his head. "HEY BITCH!", Brendon shouted, bewildered by hate for Sarah, I asume, "WHAT THE HELL!? YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO BLAME RYAN FOR! I WAS THE ONE WHO STARTED IT!". "YEAH, go head and defend this HOMO! You don't think he's to blame for seducing a taken man!? 'I'M the one to blame for this!?" Sarah was sobbing now. "No YOU don't have any right to talk to him like that!" Brendon screeched "All I'm saying RYAN, is that you're one lousy fag if you think Brendon's gonna fall for your fucking lies!" Sarah cried, her red eyes fixed on me. I looked at Brendon for assurment but he was too angry to even breathe. "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK FOR WHAT YOU THINK! But I'll say I honestly think Brendon deserves much, MUCH better than you!" I opened my mouth for the first time, and let all the furious words fall out. "BRENDON!! SAY SOMETHING!", she desperatly looked over at Brendon who was staring at her with disgust, "Please just tell this bitch you were just fooling around so we can go home babe!" she shrieked with tears staining her cheeks.

"Sarah, do you seriously think we are still ok?", Brendon seemed to calm down surprisingly fast,"Cause I have to tell you we are nothing near ok.". "Brendon, dear I forgive you, so let's just move on, you still love me right? You could never turn GAY, especially for HIM, right?" Sarah asked with a sickly sweet voice. "GOD!", Brendon gasped with disbelief, " You can't be so sick that you actually think YOU know what I'm capable of? NO; I'm NOT taking you back, and as a matter of fact I really, truly HATE YOUR FUCKING GUTTS! Ryan is who I love and I can't belive I really thought I was inlove with you for even a tiny while! YOU DISGUST ME!" Sarh looked truly shocked as if she really belived they would walk out of here together, holding hands. "YOU won't leave ME! You're the one who FUCKING cheated!" " If that's what you think, I suggest you watch me and the love of my life go!" Brendon said and turned to pull me up from the sofa.

He pulled me to my shaking feet and kissed me, then and there, with Sarah and the cafe watching. The moment was filled with love and some of our uninvited audience even cheered. I was shaking as he pulled me out of the smoothie bar and led me out of the mall and into the warm California sunlight. " I'm so sorry Brendon.." I softly whispered into his hair as we reached my car. "You have nothing to be sorry for darling", he soothed me and told me something that made my world spin for a long time, " I love you George Ryan Ross the 3rd, and I'll never stop loving."

SOOO finally got around to writing again( I blame school for killing my creativity!!!) and here's what happened... tell me what u think and thank u for sticking around and waiting and i feel terrible for letting u do so
Sign up to rate and review this story