Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What if....Let's see shall we..?

Wait, what did you just say....

by ilovehim 4 reviews

next chapter will be up soon at least on saturday, since i'm being forced back to school tommorrow.... buuuu! hope u like:)))

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-08-10 - Updated: 2011-08-10 - 626 words

0Unrated
"A-nything, Ryan", Brendon breathed barely loud enough for Ryan to hear his words. He was completely taken by the intimate position he found himself in and had to use every bit of his strenght to keep himself from taking Ryan, hen and there, not caring what to consequences might be. Ryan looked so nervous, but still oh so comfortable sitting there, only inches away from Brendon, about to let all his feelings out.

"Well, I don't r-really know t-the right way to say this...if there e-even is one...but I..." RYan blabbered and held his breath gathering the stenghth to say it, when Brendon started twitching. "Arghhh...I can't fucking help it..." he murmured. "Brendon, what's wrong?" Ryan asked suddenly scared he might be responsible for what was happening to his beloved Brenny.

That was it! Brendon closed his eyes and crushed his lips against the stunned Ryan's. God it felt so good. He melted into Ryan and gave up to all his urges. His hands tangled up into Rtan's hair and he pulled the fragile boy so close to himself that it hurt. Ryan grabbed Brendon's hips and thrust himself against Brendon. They kissed passionatly for a few minutes, not noticing anything around them, completely at daze of what was finally happening, what the both had wished for for oh so long.

When Brendon finally pulled away to catch his breath, they were both panting with a crazed look of lust in their eyes. "So-oh..what did u uh, want to tell meh?" Brendon panted. For a second Ryan looked really confused, for he had completely forgotten about everything he had ever done in his life. Brendon read his expression all wrong and suddenly thought Ryan hadn't liked what he had just done to him. "Oh, no! I'm sorry! I just couldn't help myself you were just sitting there breathing on me looking so damn sexy and the whispering and the smoothie and GODDAMNIT IT JUST HAD TO BE DONE!!" he quickly shouted. Brendon looked down, this time he was certain Ryan would be angry, grossed out or just laugh at him. "God Brendon! No, you got it all wrong!",Ryan calmly told him, "I LOVED IT! I've wanted that ever since we met! But I do have a question for you..." Ryan smiled brightly and this time it was Brendon was the one confused. "S-so..You actually enjoyed it? I-i just thought y-you d-didn't like me like that.." BRendon looked up with just a small smile on his face. "Well, I really don't like you..." Ryan smiled slyly, "In fact I LOVE you",he looked at Brendon lovingly. "I mean god have you checked the mirror lately? I love you brendon always have, always will, but now if you don't mind...would you please kiss me again?"

Brendon finally saw the situation as it was and thought about what Ryan had just said. To be honest though he really hadn't heard anything past the iloveyou-part. Oh, and the kissing. "Of course I will!!!" Brendon practicly screamed and leaned in to steal another hot kiss from Ryan.
He was so in love and couldn't really think straight, but he really had no need for thoughts when he held the boy of his dreams in his hands. Brendon pushed Ryan onto the sofa and began pulling at his shirt. Ryan moaned loudly and tried to pull his lover even closer, when they were suddenly inturupted by a loud gasp of shock just a couple feet outside the cafe entrance.


soooo here's the second chapter hope you like it and feel free to try and guess who the mystery person is....it's gonna get pretty awkward.. THX again for stopping by be back soon luv iida
Sign up to rate and review this story