Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > What if....Let's see shall we..?

I never thought we'd end up sharing a......

by ilovehim 0 reviews

So, I got a few review... and thx soooo much!!! U just freakin' made my entire year!!!! :))))) so let's see how this goes then... ;))

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-08-10 - Updated: 2011-08-10 - 739 words

0Unrated
Ryan's heart stopped. No way... not a single chance he wasn't dreaming. He had not been expecting this. But somehow he really did find himself waiting in the local Tropical Smoothie Cafe, just like Brendon had asked. His hands were sweating and his stomach seemed to be training for the olympics in gymnastics. He looked at his watch, and noticed that it hadn't moved much. He started to wonder was this just a joke or prank Brendon was playing on him, but his doubt was immediatly erased by the god himself entering the cafe. "RYAN!" he yelled at the blushing boy in the smallest corner of the bar. "I've missed you so much!" he smiled at Ryan and grabbed him into a huge bear hug. "Hi Brendon, you're late." Ryan nervously pointed out. God!, Ryan thought, he did not want to be seen as a nagging little bitch."Yeah, I know, but was I not worth the wait Ry..." Brendon said in a flirty tone. Wait, what! Was Ryan crazy or was there some actual tension in the air? Ryan couldnt help but blush even deeper at his own thoughts.

"So.. How is your new band doing?" Brendon opened the casual conversation ignoring the feelings roaming inside his head. If only Ryan would understand... He was truly desparate to tell him about all of it.. all the sleepless nights, the embarassing dreams that had made him long for the beautiful man now sitting next to him, and the songs, oh every single one of them was about him. But how could he? After years of pretending and hiding his feelings would it be fair to suddenly dump a crapload of shit on the sensitive boy he had always loved?

Ryan did not want to talk about his pathetic excuse for a band. All he wanted to do was knock Brendon onto the linoleum floor and make him forget everything that had happened, or everything that had never happened. But he had to calm down. After all what profe did he actually have of Brendon having any feelings, what so ever towards him? The fact that he had agreed to meet with him was not enough to convince him. But what was that flirting when they met? Did he really mean something with it or was it just a part of his lively personality? At that point Ryan remembered that Brendon had asked him a question and normal people ( he didn't count himself into this group) usually answered questions. "Ummmmm....I don't really want to talk about that...", Ryan said shyly, "I actually had something more important to tell you.."

Oh my god, Brendon thought, he noticed my pathetic flirting and wants me to stop. "Yeah...ok, but should we order something? Cool! I'll go and get you that!" Brendon shouted quickly and ran of to the counter.

Oh no! Now I've really messed things up, Ryan thought, I bet he knows what I'm about to say and really doesn't like me at all.. He smiled at Brendon nervously when he came back with a huge smoothie. "Aren't you having anything?" Ryan asked politely, desperatly trying to read Brendon's face. "Err... Well I kind of didn't have any money on me so I could only buy one and I thought we could maybe kinda....ummmm, share!" Brendon looked at him with his puppy dog eyes obviously waiting for Ryan to tell him how disgusting his idea was. But Ryan couldn't belive his luck! What a great icebreaker! "Oh, he smiled widely trying to control his excitment, "that's fine! I'm not that thirsty or anything..."

Brendon winced as he waited for a scoulding from the gorgeus male, but he did NOT expect to hear anything like the words his friend spoke. He smiled widely as the words sunk in. Ryan, Ryan freakin' ROSS was cool with sharing a smoothie with him! He sat down grinning at his own fantasies of what the innocent smoothie could lead to, and noticed that Ryan had leaned in so close to him that Brendon could smell his delicous breath, that smelled like minty chocolate ice-cream. Brendon shuddered and looked into Ryan's kind eyes, just to find the love of his life, staring back with a expression of longing in his honey eyes.

"B-brendon", Ryan whispered, "can I tell you something..?"







omg...I wish I was in that cafe tooo... But seriously guys..I LOVE YOU!!
Sign up to rate and review this story