Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Nuts and bolts

Screaming infidelities

by XxlovefrankieroxX

Ladies are sticking their moustached noses where they're not wanted and Frank gets in a... sticky situation.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-09-01 - Updated: 2011-09-01 - 5471 words - Complete

?Blocked
Weeks were passing by in a blur of colour and sex. Frank’s head was usually in some kind of a tailspin, trying to concentrate on keeping the cannons in working order and learning about Gerard’s own machinery; whilst spending his evenings watching shows always more amazing than the last and then often being called to Gerard’s wagon or having the ringmaster sneak into his and Cain’s wagon to have his wicked way with them.

Silver had been right when he had told Frank that having sex got easier, his ass didn’t hurt that much at all anymore in the mornings after nights with Gerard and as his confidence grew the sex itself got better too.

Cain and Silver seemed fairly stunned over how Gerard was treating Frank. Though whenever Gerard wasn’t sleeping with Frank he was sleeping with Maria instead, Frank didn’t seem to be the same sort of toy Cain and Silver were. Gerard often came to chat to the young mechanic whilst he was working, something he only did to Cain and Silver when he had something specific to tell them.

He was also much friendlier to Frank in public. Though he wasn’t exactly cold to Cain and Silver when the other circus folk were around, he treated them only like he treated everyone else. Frank however often had the ringmasters arm around his shoulders or waist, a gloved hand playing through his hair or a pair of lips whispering things into his ear.

Frank seemed oblivious to the way the ringmaster was treating him. He seemed to think it was just the norm and Cain didn’t have the heart to tell him otherwise in case Frank got his hopes up that it meant more than it did. Though Cain didn’t know why Gerard was treating Frank like this he refused to believe that it meant he cared for him more than the others.

Cain however, was not the only person to have noticed how the ringmaster treated the mechanic. Maria too often had her beady eyes on Frank and it was only too clear how much she didn’t like him.

>X<

Frank unhooked his feet from the ladder and gripped the sides so that he slid down it onto the ground in a matter of seconds. He landed lightly and turned to smile at Gerard who had come to watch him check over the big cannon, wearing another one of those brightly coloured suits of his complete as ever with a top hat and pocket watch. He handed Frank a rag to clean his oily hands on and leaned his weight onto his cane as he watched.

“All well?” He asked casually as Frank rubbed at his palms with the rag.

“Super.” Frank beamed, getting rid of the worst of the oil until he’d be able to wash his hands properly and he hung the rag out of the back pocket of his trousers. He then began placing everything back into his little tool box – a new one Gerard had bought for him – before closing its lid and lifting it up. “Everything set up for the show tonight?” He asked casually, Gerard grinning as he looked at Frank.

“Mhmm... of course.” He purred, pretending to examine his nails even though his hands were in their usual white silk gloves. “The acrobats have got some new choreography for it, I do hope you’ll stay to watch.” He smiled, Frank nodding as he turned to leave.

“Of course I will.” He promised, smiling gently and nodding his head at the ringmaster before starting to walk away, but Gerard called him back.

“Oh and Frankie,” Frank half turned to face him, biting his lip with a questioning smile. “My potion will need topping up tonight.” Gerard smiled, pulling his waistcoat open a little to reveal the orb in his chest with just a small amount of the viscous green liquid inside. “I’d like you to do it, so you can see how it’s done.”

“I’d like that.” Frank nodded politely, smiling warmly at the ringmaster and they shared a knowing look before Frank smirked softly. “See you later sir.” He purred, making sure to sway his hips seductively as he strutted away and Gerard chuckled fondly to himself, pouting his lips.

God love that mechanic.

>X<

The show that night was amazing as ever, the first of three in the new place they had come to. This time it was a city and an industrial one at that. Frank had gone exploring with Cain and Silver in the afternoon but they had been quick to return. Everywhere had been dark and ominous, the buildings large and grey, the people walking around grubby and the sky polluted with acrid smoke as wheels and cogs turned on the side of factories and long chimneys choked smoke into the air.

The circus had looked positively obscene in contrast, set up in an empty concrete square behind the factories. It had been the only place large enough they could find and they had worried the crowd would be small due to its fairly hidden location but the posters had done their work and the seats were full. The smiles on people’s faces had been huge even before the show began, probably due to finally having some colour in their grey lives.

Frank had sat with the audience that night, watching the show like he had on his first night with the circus and he fell in love all over again. Not that he had ever fallen out of love of course, but watching it all from a spectators point of view made the circus seem magical and innocent like it had that first night. No one would have guessed the charming, mysterious ringmaster conducting the show so effortlessly was really a sexual deviant who fucked the boys of the circus whenever he pleased.

Though that thought only made Frank tingle quite pleasantly all over.

When the show was finished they all ate in the long tent as usual, Frank draped across Cain’s lap as he and Silver sang drunkenly together. They didn’t often get drunk, in fact Frank didn’t think he had ever seen them drunk, but everyone was in a merry mood after such a successful show when they had all been worried it wouldnt have a big turnout, and they had received such an amazing response from Cain’s cannon jump too.

When the beautiful clown had been fired from the cannon the crowd had all sprung to their feet in shock, and when he had landed, unharmed on the giant cushion the explosion of cheering had almost deafened Frank who had laughed aloud in happiness. It was responses like that that fuelled them all and many were drinking to the moment, but poor Cain and Silver were such lightweights they were soon clearly drunk.

“Frankie, Frankie, Frankie... I have got to tell youuu...” Cain slurred, swaying a little as he poked Frank’s chest. “You are... so handsome... like wooow... and this cute lil butt of yours!” Cain squeezed Frank’s ass as a way of finishing his sentence and Frank squeaked, laughing softly as he batted his hands away.

“Cain, behave yourself!”He scolded lightly, giggling as Silver and Cain fell against each other in fits of giggles.

From across the tent Gerard glanced over, smirking softly at the sight of the two men crawling all over Frank as they tried to squeeze his ass again. Frank was squeaking and giggling, slapping at their hands as he tried to dash away from their clutches.

“Frankie!” Gerard called as the mechanic squirmed so much he fell right out of Cain’s lap. He groaned and rubbed the back of his head before tipping it back to watch Gerard sauntering over to him with a cheery grin. “I do apologise but I’m going to have to pull you away from your friends.” He purred, holding out a gloved hand for Frank to take to help him to his feet.

“Mm, I don’t mind.” Frank giggled, Cain and Silver whining in disappointment as Frank got to his feet and smiled gently at the ringmaster.

“Why you taking our Frankie away?” Silver mewled, hugging his arms around Frank’s waist and trying to pull him back. “We got him first!”

“Ah gentlemen, of that I have no doubt.” Gerard chuckled brightly as he pried Frank out of Silver’s grip. “But I’m afraid I need Frank’s assistance in keeping myself... ticking, shall we say?” He smiled, Silver pouting moodily but he soon cheered up when Cain draped across his lap instead.

“Mm... okay. Bye bye Frankie.” Silver beamed, wiggling his fingers at him and Cain leaned up to peck his lips before the two men let Gerard tug Frank out of the tent.

Once they had left Cain turned drunkenly to Silver and giggled softly, stroking his fingers through Silvers wavy brown hair and tugging gently.

“Mmm... They’re going to have fun.” He whispered softly, the two of them sniggering softly in each other’s arms. Silver nodded his agreement as Cogs scampered away to gather up scraps of food from the floor, Silver smiling drunkenly when Cain leaned forward to gently peck his lips.

“We should have fun too...” He purred, Silver nodding and kissing Cain softly back. From across the tent Maria saw them and scowled, marching over to tell them to take it to a wagon if they were going to start getting passionate but as she walked closer she paused, hearing their slurred words.

“Is my ass as nice as Frankie’s?” Cain was asking Silver, peering over his shoulder to try and look at his own backside. “I think I’m too skinny aren’t I?”

“It’s not as peachy as Frankie’s.” Silver nodded his agreement, both of their tongues loosened by alcohol. “But it’s still nice.”

“Gerard prefers Frankie’s.” Cain sighed, Silver giggling and kissing him again to cheer him up.

“But he still likes yours too, and mine. He likes us all!” He beamed, Cain giggling and flinging his arms around Silver’s neck. “Mm... And.... And whilst Frank and Gerard are having fun we can have fun so no one gets left out.” He purred, Cain ‘ooh’ing and giggling as he nodded and struggled to his feet.

“Yes! Let’s go Silvy.” He beamed, the two men laughing and swaying as they tripped and stumbled out the tent with their arms around each other, off to spend the night together so ‘no one gets left out’. Maria’s fists clenched tight to her sides as her moustache bristled with anger. No... No one gets left out... except her.

>X<

“Okay... Now this is the potion,” Gerard smiled as he lifted out a small vial of the green liquid out of a wooden chest. “I have a whole life supply of these things in one of the store wagons, so I should never run out.” He dropped the glass vial into Franks hand and then sat down on the edge of the bed, taking off his top hat and gloves before beginning to unbutton his waistcoat.

Frank bit his lip and looked at the ringmaster with an approving gaze. He still got weird little tingles all down his body whenever he looked at Gerard and he slowly sat down beside him so that he could push the waistcoat down his arms and reveal his torso.

“Mm... Okay... so how do I do this?” He asked softly, tracing his fingertips around the little orb in the ringmaster’s chest.

“Well... it’s really very simple.” Gerard smiled softly, slipping the key that forever hung around his neck off its chain and using it to open up the bronze door in his chest. “You just open this like so...” He purred, swinging the door open and Frank watched with intrigue as he slipped two fingers inside and hooked upwards towards the dip in his clavicle. “And up here is.... aha! A little switch. And when you press it the ball just pops out.” He beamed, catching the glass orb as it popped out of his chest. “See?”

Frank stared in stunned silence at the glass orb in Gerard’s hand, about the same size as a large marble with just a few drops of the green potion left inside it. He took the orb when Gerard offered it to him, rolling it about his palm before he examined where it had rested. The dip it had lain in was plated in bronze, a tiny hole in the bottom which Frank guessed was where the potion dripped into, then down into the heart where it could be pushed all around the ringmasters body.

“I see...” Frank whispered, smiling a little as Gerard took the orb back and clicked it into place again.

“Great, now you try.” He beamed, sitting back on his elbows and smiling warmly at the young mechanic as he patiently waited for him to remove the orb once more. Frank bit his lip and hesitated a moment before deciding it seemed simple enough and he smiled.

“Okay.” He took the vial of potion off Gerard and then gingerly moved his hand into his chest. He was careful not to knock anything, his heart hammering erratically in his chest. There was nothing stranger than placing his hand inside the ringmaster like this, it felt like the biggest intrusion to someone’s body anyone could make, but Gerard seemed calm and happy enough so he hooked his fingers up as Gerard had demonstrated and gently felt around for the switch.

Within only a few seconds Frank felt a tiny hook and when he pushed his finger experimentally against it the orb made a quiet clicking sound and popped back out again into his waiting palm. Gerard smiled approvingly and Frank grinned back at him, giggling when Gerard praised him for doing so well.

“It wasn’t hard.” He shrugged humbly, smiling as he turned the orb in his fingers before he found the small hole it dripped out of and he popped the top on the vial of potion. The neck of the bottle tapered up into a small nozzle the same size as a pipette and Frank found it easy to just slot it into the hole and pour in the potion.

“Very good.” Gerard praised softly, smiling as he just relaxed and watched Frank gently line up the hole of the orb and the hole in his chest before clicking the orb back into place. As soon as it was back in his chest Gerard felt serene and tranquil, complete again.

“Mm... Thank you Frankie, you’re a natural.” He purred, Frank blushing as he smiled at him.

“Heh... thanks.” He giggled, putting the chest of potion away before allowing Gerard to tug him onto the bed. He smiled as the ringmaster lay back and tugged Frank to lie on top of him, wrapping his strong arms around him and resting a hand on the back of his neck before he gently attached their lips.

Frank smiled and sank down to rest against Gerard’s chest, melting onto him and shivering a little at how cold the bronze door was compared to the rest of Gerard’s torso. The contrast was something Frank had come to love and he slowly tangled his fingers into Gerard’s hair as they kissed.

Gerard sighed and arched up slowly to nudge their crotches together, his lips suckling and nibbling over Frank’s playfully as he slid a hand down his body to squeeze at his ass. He had seen Cain and Silver earlier grabbing a feel themselves and since then he had been eager to have a go and he wasted no time in getting both hands down there, squeezing and kneading a cheek each as Frank sighed huskily into his mouth.

The mechanic could feel blood rushing south already, but Gerard always got him hard ridiculously quick. Within minutes his breeches were tight over his engorged member and his kissing grew more heated and frantic, his lips parting wider each time until Gerard took the hint and pushed his tongue into his mouth. Frank was never the one to introduce tongues to the kissing, he was always the submissive and he liked it that way, he just loved it when Gerard over powered him.

The ringmaster smirked softly as his tongue danced through Frank’s mouth, his hands on his ass dragging him down so that the bulges in their trousers rubbed together. The fabric grazed over his erection and he bucked his hips up more, Frank grinding for all he was worth too, the two of them seeking as much friction as they could as they began to pant and moan quietly into the kiss.

One of Frank’s hands in Gerard’s hair trailed down to brush over the bolts in the side of the ringmaster’s neck. He ran his fingertips over them, feeling each little bump before he broke the kiss to dip his lips to them and bite playfully over each rod of metal. Gerard groaned huskily and tipped his head to the side, giving Frank better access as he tugged at the bolts with his teeth between kissing at the skin. His legs were parted wide, the bulge in his breeches angled just right over Gerard’s thigh so that he could rub against him just right; and his leg in turn was pressed tight against Gerard’s clothed erection as he bucked his hips slowly up and down too.

Frank mewled against Gerard’s neck when nimble fingers made swift work of his clothes; belts, buckles, clasps and string ties were all dealt with quickly by a practiced hand and in no time at all Frank was naked on his back, watching through half lidded eyes as Gerard removed his own trousers.

As the final bit of fabric dropped to the floor Frank slowly ran his tongue over his kiss swollen lips, Gerard’s engorged erection curving up towards his flat stomach, red and pulsing and delicious. Frank mewled and bit his lip, grabbing Gerard’s hips as soon as he was close enough and tugging him up as he opened his mouth wide.

Gerard chuckled softly at Frank’s eagerness and obediently guided the head of his cock to Frank’s mouth, sliding down over his tongue and closing his eyes with a soft hiss of pleasure when Frank clamped his lips around him. His hands stayed tight on his hips and Gerard rested his knees on either side of Frank’s chest, his back arched slightly as he tipped his head back and savoured the onslaught of sensations all focused on his dick.

“Mmm....” Frank looked up at the ringmaster through half lidded eyes, his tongue swirling and rubbing over the velvet flesh in his mouth as he sucked hungrily. He nudged the tip of his tongue against the fraenulum and smoothed it all round the crown, his hands on Gerard’s hips yanking him closer so he could swallow more of him down once he had dipped his tongue playfully into the slit on the head.

Gerard purred softly and leant forward a little so he could brush his fingers through Frank’s hair, tugging gently and praising him with a voice laced with lust that sent shivers down Frank’s spine. Gerard hadn’t ever really expected Frank to be such a whore in the bedroom, but though the boy was hardly a slut - he only slept with who Gerard told him to – it seemed that the ringmaster had woken a beast inside the young mechanic when he had taken his virginity. There was no doubt about it... Frank just loved cock. And well... Gerard loved that Frank loved cock. They were a match made in heaven he had decided.

“Oh Frankie... that’s it... mm... my sweet boy...” He purred huskily, rocking his hips forward lazily as he fucked Frank’s mouth with long, slow thrusts. “Suck it real good...” He groaned, arching his back a little more as his cock throbbed against Frank’s tongue, the head rubbing and bumping against the back of his throat.

Frank fought to keep his gag reflex relaxed so that Gerard could thrust easily between his lips, but it was still a relief when he pulled back and let Frank just lavish the head in attention before that too disappeared.

“Mm? Mm...” Frank leant forward, chasing the head as it slid out from between his lips, his tongue poking out to get just one last lick at it before Gerard pushed him back with a fond chuckle.

“Enough Frankie,” He laughed, idly stroking his fist up and down his length as he moved back to free Frank from beneath him. “Turn over.” He ordered seductively, Frank doing so instantly and getting onto all fours without the need for instruction.

Gerard gave a soft ‘mm’ of appreciation and shuffled forward to lay open mouthed kisses down the back of Frank’s neck and his spine. Frank arched his body slowly to lean up into the line of kisses, moaning breathily as his erection throbbed with need. Gerard’s hands came up to caress and knead his butt cheeks again, squeezing them and pulling them apart alternatively as Frank leant his chest down to press into the sheets, leaving his ass elevated as he mewled his want.

Gerard sighed and smiled softly, his eyes sparkling with hunger as he held the soft globes of Frank’s ass apart and leant forward to softly flick his tongue over his anus.

Frank squeaked in shock and a ripple ran up his back, his fingers clenching in the sheets as he squeezed his eyes shut. Though he had seen Gerard do this to Cain that one time, he hadn’t ever had the ringmaster do it to him and it had been something that he had often wondered on lying in bed alone at night. He had remembered the look of pure ecstasy on Cain’s face when he had been going through it and Frank had wanted so badly to know how it must feel. Knowing he was now finding out made his heart race even faster.

Gerard smiled proudly at Frank’s initial reaction and his erection throbbed harder as he slid his tongue back over the quivering ring of muscle again and again. Once he had completely wetted it he rubbed one of his thumbs over it in tiny circles, spreading his saliva before he moved his thumb away and nudged the tip of his tongue against it. Frank mewled into the sheets and gasped as Gerard forced his tongue into his entrance, barely a centimetre in but he plunged it back and forth, swirled it around the outside again before sucking gently against it.

“O – Oh my...” Frank gasped, scratching gently at the sheets as he pressed his face into the pillows and spread his legs further, tilting his ass up for more as Gerard slipped both thumbs inside him and used them to stretch him open. “AGH!” Frank gasped harder and cried out into the pillows as Gerard’s tongue wriggled back inside him and began licking sinfully at his inner walls, the wetness and slight sucking sensation making his ass quiver and his cock leak pre cum.

“G – Gerard!” Frank choked, whining for more as he pushed his ass back and rotated his hips slightly. Gerard chuckled and slowly leant back, pushing in a finger instead and thrusting it slowly and lazily as he sought out the small vial of oil he kept beneath his pillow. He kissed Frank’s cheek as he leant over him, a second finger joining the first as he did so and Frank moaned louder.

“Mhmm... That’s it sugar... let me hear you.” Gerard drawled, moving back behind Frank and watching his fingers getting swallowed up by the young mechanics soft ass as he thrust them in deeper and deeper. Frank’s thighs were shaking as he bucked his hips and moaned shamelessly for more, Gerard keeping his movements slow and teasing as he poured oil onto his swollen cock and began spreading it down his shaft and over the head with his hand.

Once he was fully lubricated he slowly withdrew his fingers, Frank’s body flinching as if expecting pain before he relaxed again and blinked dreamily against the pillow. His hair was getting tasselled and his lips were shiny and parted, his hands gripping tight to the pillows.

Gerard didn’t think he had ever seen a more gorgeous sight, what with Frank’s legs spread so wide too, his ass ready and waiting for him. Gerard had no doubt that Frank was his favourite and he told him so as he began rubbing his slick erection along the cleft of his ass. Every time the head brushed past Frank’s entrance the mechanic would whimper wantonly, his eyes falling closed again.

“Oh Gee... Gee please...” He mewled, Gerard chuckling as he pressed a tender kiss to his back.

“You don’t need to beg me my sweet; I would never leave you wanting.” He purred silkily as he began to nudge forward into the young mechanic.

Frank clenched his teeth breathed out slowly, keeping himself relaxed as Gerard lay his hands down on his ass and used just the softest of touches to keep him steady as he slowly pushed into him. Though Frank was now used to Gerard’s length he was still deliciously tight, and he still felt the stretch each time the ringmaster pushed into him. He moaned softly so Gerard could hear how much he liked it, his hands already gripping the sheet white knuckle tight in preparation for what was to come next.

Gerard watched calmly as he sank deep into the mechanic, pausing only once his balls were pressed against his pert ass and then he waited a moment, just savouring the feeling of his cock throbbing inside Frank. The tightness around his length made him feel even more engorged and he gently caressed Frank’s ass and thighs as he waited a moment.

Frank moaned quietly to himself as he waited for Gerard to move, his head so hazy by now that he couldn’t think straight let alone say anything. He pushed his arms up, stretching them out in front of him and gripping once more to the sheets beneath the pillows as he bowed his head and waited as patiently as he could. But it still felt like an age before Gerard began to move into him.

But boy did he move.

Once Gerard had savoured the moment enough he slowly drew his hips back, paused a beat and then slammed back in. He pulled out again instantly and then thrust forward once more, and so began a rhythm that was so fast Frank could hardly tell whether he was coming or going. It felt like he had barely left his prostate before he was hitting into it again, the thick length inside him stroking against his inner walls so fast he couldn’t help but scream out in surprise and pleasure.

Gerard sighed and tipped his head back, closing his eyes with a lazy smile as he fucked into Frank hard and fast, colliding into his prostate over and over with ease. He relished the noises Frank was making, louder than usual, and it just spurred him on even more.

Gerard clamped his hands on Frank’s hips and began pushing and pulling him in time to his thrusts, yanking him back with every push in so that he could get deeper inside him, Frank sobbing for more as his hands scratched at the sheets. His body was rocking back and forth from the force of Gerard’s thrusts and he knew he would be aching badly in the morning, but right then the pleasure was so immense he wasn’t sure he’d be able to hold on much longer.

“O – Oh God, Gee... Gerard if... if you d – don’t... slow down...” He gasped, struggling to get his words out between gasps and moans, his erection weeping pre cum that ran in little pearl drops down his shaft and onto the sheets. Gerard didn’t hesitate at his words though, and he definitely slow down, only continued on at the same pace, driving into Frank’s prostate and making him crazy.

“Are you gonna cum sugar?” He asked, his voice deep and gravelly from lust and Frank almost came there and then from the sound of it. “You gonna cum soon?” Gerard purred, gazing down lustily at his lover as he suddenly slowed right down, pressing in deep to Frank and just rocking his hips against his ass.

“Aaagh!” Frank groaned loudly and bowed his head, whimpering at the sudden change of pace that made his stomach flip dangerously, his cock twitching and he was certain he was about to explode but then he suddenly dropped from his dangerously close climax. “Gerard!” He groaned, half in lust and half in annoyance.

Gerard chuckled softly and pulled right out of him, stroking his cock lazily as he just looked at his ass quivering for him. “You didn’t answer my question.” He purred innocently, Frank almost crying at the lost of contact and he moved a hand to fist at his cock.

“Y – You know I was...” He whimpered, whining when Gerard smacked his hand away from his length but then suddenly he was back in him, slamming in in one smooth thrust and Frank saw stars as his throbbing prostate received another spine tingling blow. Gerard wrapped his long fingers around Frank’s pulsing length and began jerking him off rapidly in time to his erratic thrusts, his own stomach tingling as his climax approached.

“Mmph... ooh Frankie... cum for me...” He sighed, squeezing his erection and thumbing the head as he fucked him, his hips not relenting in their thrusting even when Frank screamed his name and exploded his orgasm all over his hand and the sheets.

Frank screwed his eyes shut and bowed his head as it span sickeningly fast, cum erupting from the tip of his erection as his body tensed and shook. The orgasm was the most incredible he had ever felt and he could only pant harshly as he rode through it, Gerard making his thrusts gentler though he didn’t slow them.

“Oh God... Oooh God... God, Gerard... Aaagh!” He gasped, whimpering as he just continued spilling over the hand rubbing his erection, his balls tight as they just seemed to force up every ounce of cream inside him. Gerard milking it with his hand and his thrusting hips until he suddenly halted against his prostate, growling softly as he too came hard.

Frank’s whole body shook as he fought to keep his ass up as Gerard groaned his release, spilling inside him but then Frank’s strength left him and he just collapsed, Gerard’s hands on his hips catching him half way but his erection had already slipped free and the last of his cum spurted over Frank’s ass cheeks and lower back.

The ringmaster sighed and tipped his head back, clenching his teeth as he milked his orgasm for all he was worth before he slowly moved aside and collapsed to the left of Frank.

The mechanic was panting heavily, body pressed flat against the sheets and looking delightfully used with cum all over his skin. Gerard watched him quietly for a moment through half lidded eyes as they both just got their breath back. It felt like forever before they managed, and Frank still felt completely spent and exhausted. He forced his eyes open though, giggling breathlessly as he met Gerard’s gaze and bit his lip.

“Gerard... that was... that was so –”

BANG. BANG. BANG.

Both men jumped at the loud knocking on the door and Gerard frowned, kneeling up to slowly peel back one of the curtains just an inch to peer outside. He squinted in the darkness outside and groaned softly when he saw who it was.

Maria was stood on the little wooden steps leading to the door, her eyes fixated on the painted wood with her hands pressed tight to her hips. Even with her moustache and beard Gerard could see how tightly her lips were pursed and the darkness did nothing to hide the utter rage in her eyes.
Sign up to rate and review this story