Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Nuts and bolts

Double trouble

by XxlovefrankieroxX

Okay guys, if this is too "hardcore" or whatever tell me and I'll tone it down in future... I hope you like it x__x

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-09-13 - Updated: 2011-09-13 - 9646 words - Complete

?Blocked
Okay guys, I know this chapter took like FOREVER to get out but hopefully its size will make up for that ;)
Also, I really need your feedback on this one, I’ve included something I was unsure of. I’ve never written something like what I have done here, I don’t want to give too much away so I’ll just say -
/If the smut in this is a little too much then for God sakes tell me and I won’t go that far again/.
I know you guys can be a kinky bunch but I don’t know how you’ll react to this. I’m kinda nervous xD So if you like it, tell me, if you think it’s horrendous tell me, just TALK TO ME PEOPLE. I don’t want to frighten anyone away.
Saying that, I hope this doesn’t end up being anticlimactic now...
Anywho R&R and I will be eternally grateful
xo


“Oh dear.” Gerard sighed, rolling his eyes at the sight of his girlfriend waiting impatiently outside the wagon. “That’s not good.”

“What’s wrong?” Frank asked softly between his soft pants, struggling to raise himself up so he too could look out the window. “Who is it?”

Frank struggled over to the window and peeked out through the gap in the curtains, Gerard doing nothing to stop him and Frank nearly had a heart attack when he saw the bearded woman tapping her foot angrily on one of the wooden steps, her moustache flaring with her angry breathing.

Oh no.

“Oh God... O – Oh God... Gerard... Gerard that’s –” He couldn’t get his words out, his heart racing erratically in his chest. If Maria walked in and found them like this... there was no way they would be able to make any excuses, they were both naked and Frank was covered in cum... Both his own and Gerard’s. How was he supposed to explain that!?

“Shh, quiet! Stop panicking.” Gerard hissed quickly, letting the curtains fall closed again as he turned to grip Frank’s shoulders. His own heart was racing but not with fear like Frank’s, instead with excitement. Adrenaline was already pumping through his veins and he grinned devilishly at the terrified mechanic. “Look, just hide under the covers.” He said quickly, moving off the bed to yank on some underwear.

Frank stared at Gerard like he was mad, his eyes wide with terror. Maria would kill them both for sure, Frank didn’t know much about the woman but he knew that any woman when cheated on became erratic and unpredictable.

’Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.’

“Gerard she’ll see me –” He whimpered but Gerard shook his head, turning to glare at him in just his underwear. He pointed a finger at the bed and laid one hand on his hip, giving Frank a stern look like a father telling off a child.

“Get under the covers.” He whispered calmly and firmly. “Don’t move, don’t make a sound. I’m not gonna let her in.” He said in a ‘duh’ tone before he grabbed the purple drape and yanked it around the bed so that it was hidden from view.

Frank stayed still for a long moment as he heard Gerard unlocking the wagon door, his heart like a frightened bird in his chest but then he remembered himself and quickly burrowed beneath the sheets, hiding amidst the many blankets and cushions until the sound of Gerard greeting Maria was muffled and distant.

“Maria, my love! I wasn’t expecting you tonight.”

Frank blinked in the darkness of the blankets, a few golden hues dotted about from thinner layers where the candle light still got through. He breathed quietly against his palm, trying to be as still and silent as the dead so that Maria would not catch any sight of movement. Wouldn’t hear his heavy, sex strained breathing. Though he felt as though his frantic heart was loud enough to give him away.

“Who’s in there with you!?” Maria demanded, trying to get into the wagon but every step she made was mirrored by Gerard so that she couldn’t enter.

“What? No one is sweetheart. I’m really tired, so I just left the party early to get some much needed sleep – you know how all these early mornings get to me.” Gerard chuckled easily, his tone earnest and convincing but Maria wasn’t to be fooled so easily.

“You’re lying.” She snapped, continuing to try and push past him and just growing angrier when she couldn’t. “Let me inside Gerard! Prove it if there really is no one in there!” She eventually snapped, standing back and giving him an expectant look.

“Maria, Maria, Maria. My darling.” Gerard sighed, stepping out of the wagon, half naked as he was, and closing the door gently behind him. Luckily most of the circus folk were still celebrating so he had no worry of them being seen or overheard. “Can you hear yourself correctly? What is it you are trying to accuse me of?” He asked delicately, playing with a lock of her long, silky black hair.

Maria faltered a little at the gentle touch, the man before her gorgeous beyond belief and he had always been so good to her. She loved him more than anything and to think of him cheating on her with some lowly mechanic was almost too much for her to stand... it would be so easy to just bow her head and let him convince her she was talking crazy... but she had to stand her ground. She knew what she had heard and she wouldn’t leave until she got the truth.

“Gerard I... Let me into the wagon. Let me see for myself you’re alone.” She demanded softly, trying to be firm and keep hold of her anger but looking into Gerard’s saddened, disappointed eyes made her lose some of her conviction.

“Maria...” Gerard sighed, cupping her face and gently pecking her full, crimson lips. “Do you think I have been unfaithful to you?” He asked sadly, giving her the best hurt look he could muster. Maria stared back at him, her eyes wide and tearful, what if she was wrong? What if Cain and Silver had simply been rambling drunkenly with no substance to their claims? How upset Gerard would be...

“Just let me into the wagon.” She eventually whispered, touching Gerard’s bare chest and playing with the key around his neck. “Let me see for myself no one is in there. Why won’t you let me in if you have nothing to hide?” She demanded softly, Gerard sighing and letting go of her face.

“Because I shouldn’t have to prove anything to you Maria, you’re supposed to trust me.” He sighed, his voice so convincing that in the wagon even Frank was falling for his act. “Don’t you love me?”

“Gerard that’s not fair.” Maria whined, stepping forward to grip his biceps as she pouted sadly at him. “Just let me into the wagon, why is that such a terrible request?” She groaned, Gerard opening his mouth to continue playing the ‘you should trust me, you should love me’ game but Maria could see it coming and she wasn’t having it.

“Fine, if you’re not going to let me in, then I’ll let myself in.” She declared, pushing past the ringmaster and storming up the steps to the wagon. Gerard turned with a gasp and followed her quickly, going to grab her wrist before he hesitated. If he desperately tried to stop her it would just give him away.

“Fine.” He snapped, dashing up to her as she opened the door. “Go inside if you want to!” He pretty much shouted, making sure Frank could hear. Maria turned and stared at Gerard like he was crazy as he yelled in her ear and she scoffed, pushing him back before she strode into the wagon.

Maria was so tall she had to stoop a little whilst wearing her high heels and she peered about with a frown. The wagon didn’t exactly have a million hiding places of course, so one quick sweep of her eyes told her all the places the mechanic could be.

She peered under the table and then the biggest cupboard before turning to the bed. The purple drape was drawn around it and she quirked her eyebrow at Gerard, clearly convinced by this alone that Frank was in here and she was going to find him.

Gerard stood back helplessly as he watched Maria grab the end of the drape, her long nails curved around the delicate fabric as she wrenched it aside in one rapid movement. Gerard tensed behind her, his hands clasped infront of his chest and his teeth clamped tightly over his lower lip as he waited to see if Frank would be revealed.

Maria stared at the bed, huffing at the large mound of cushions and blankets right in the middle. Really, it was like hide and seek with a child.

Gerard blinked innocently when Maria looked over her shoulder at him with an angry, hurt expression before she bent over the bed and grabbed the mound of pillows and blankets, scooping it all up and throwing it onto the floor.

To her surprise it was lighter than expected, and it hit the floor with quite an unsatisfying ‘thud’. For a long moment neither she nor Gerard moved, just staring stupidly at the now deflated pile of textiles that had splayed across the floor. Maria turned to the bed, his lips parted in surprise. It was empty save for a few more cushions and blankets, but they were laying flat and no one would have been able to hide under them.

“Well? Are you happy yet? Or would you like to create some more mess before you leave?” Gerard demanded softly, folding his arms across his chest with a small scowl. His heart was racing in his chest and his hands were shaking a little where he hid them beneath his biceps. He was dying for Maria to just leave already.

“I...” Maria hesitated, gazing about in surprise. She... She had been so sure... “I’m sorry.” She finally offered, biting her lip as Gerard just continued to scowl at her. “Gerard please, I just... I heard Cain and Silver talking and –”

“I don’t want to know.” Gerard snapped, holding up a hand to cut her off. “Just get out.” He snapped, Maria looking at him with wide, teary eyes.

“No... No Gerard, please just let me explain.” She begged but Gerard ignored her outstretched arms and held the door open for her.

“You don’t need to explain anything Maria. You don’t trust me. You’ve made that quite clear, now get out.” He demanded, his voice laced with anger and Maria could do nothing other than bow her head in shame and slowly leave the wagon.

Back outside she turned to look at Gerard, opening her mouth to beg him to let her explain once more but she didn’t get chance to utter a single word before the door slammed in her face.

Gerard sighed with relief as soon as he had Maria safely out of the wagon. He sighed and tipped his head back, squeezing his eyes shut for a moment and waiting for his heart to calm down before he turned to peek out of the curtains and watch the tall woman walking away. He couldn’t tell if she was crying or anything, but it didn’t really matter anyway.

As soon as he felt calm again and he knew that Maria wasn’t going to come back Gerard turned and threw all the blankets and cushions back onto the bed.

“Frankie?” He called softly, looking about. “You can come out now...”

There was a soft sound of shuffling and grunting and then Frank appeared from under the bed, his hair tasselled and his eyes frightened as he slowly wriggled into sight and got to his feet.

“Are you okay?” Gerard asked softly, smiling at Frank’s adorable dishevelled look and patting his hair down for him. Frank nodded shakily and looked about with a small sigh of relief, smiling back at the ringmaster as he shivered a little.

“Mhmm... I thought for sure she would find me.” He whispered softly, his voice still a little shaky and Gerard chuckled lightly as he cuddled him into his arms.

“Thank goodness she didn’t...” He whispered softly, smiling as he cuddled the mechanic to him for a moment until Frank stopped shaking and just relaxed into his warm hold. “I think she feels sufficiently ashamed of herself anyway, she won’t be causing any more trouble for a while.” He promised as he let Frank go and got to work putting all the bedding back onto the bed.

Frank watched the ringmaster silently for a moment, his heart still racing from left over panic. It suddenly hit him what he was doing and he felt sick. He was sleeping around with, effectively, his boss. His boss who was already taken, by a woman. His boss who snuck into men’s wagons at night and had his wicked way with them. Frank suddenly couldn’t see how he could justify his actions, why was he helping Gerard get what he wanted when all it was going to do was end up hurting other people?

“Are you coming back to bed?” Frank looked up to see Gerard already lying back in the bed, his arms behind his head as he sat up a little against a mound of cushions. He quirked an eyebrow at Frank when he didn’t answer instantly and the mechanic blushed.

“Actually I think... I think I should just get going.” He whispered softly, slowly bending down to gather up his clothes and get dressed again.

Gerard watched him like he was crazy, completely taken aback by his words.

“Frankie, don’t let Maria scare you awa –”

“I’m not.” Frank said quickly, pulling on his shirt and gazing steadily at the ringmaster. He looked so beautiful in the half light from the candles, his confident eyes only a little flawed by the surprise in them. Frank knew that Gerard believed he could bed anyone he wanted, believed he could get away with murder because he was gorgeous. But Frank wasn’t going to just lie down for him anymore. “I can’t do this anymore Gerard, it’s not fair on Maria.”

“Oh please!” Gerard scoffed, laughing loudly and making Frank blush. “You don’t care about Maria, and believe me Frankie she definitely doesn’t care about you. We’re just having a little fun.” He grinned, shrugging it off and Frank scowled at him, clenching his fists at his sides.

“Well I don’t want to have ‘a little fun’ anymore.” He snapped, feeling stupid and childish for ever falling for this man’s charms in the first place. “Maybe I want something more than that. Maybe I want someone to care for me, for me, and not just because he feels like having sex with a man every once in a while!”

Gerard’s eyebrows rose high at Frank’s little outburst, the mechanic’s eyes shining wetly in the light and Gerard tipped his head to the side, genuine shock coating his features.

“Are you crying?” He gasped, Frank‘s blush deepening.

“No!” He snapped, turning the door and wrenching it open, not even caring if anyone saw him leaving. “I don’t want to just fool around with you anymore Gerard, it isn’t fair. And you’re right, I don’t care about Maria – but I do know that I deserve something better than this.” His voice weakened a little as he finished talking, a lump rising in his throat as he strode out of the wagon and slammed the door behind him.

He left Gerard looking stunned, alone in his bed as he stared at the space where Frank had been standing. His hybrid heart thumped a little harder in its metal lined cavity, rejection seeping through his veins like venom. No one had ever said no to him, not really... not like that. Frank had made it quite clear that he didn’t intend on coming back and that shocked Gerard more than anything.

He hadn’t even known Frank had a problem with the fact that he had a girlfriend.

As Frank strode through the circus he felt hot tears racing down his cheeks, dripping off his jaw line and seeping into his shirt. He wiped at them angrily, not even sure why he was crying or why he had got all worked up like that in the first place. He had always known that he was nothing more than a bit of fun for the ringmaster, and of course he knew all about Maria. But seeing her stood outside the wagon with that look of anger... the hurt in her voice when Gerard had convinced her he was totally innocent... Frank just didn’t want to be the one to cause her that pain anymore.

He hadn’t been lying when he had said that he didn’t care about Maria, he had never particularly warmed to her and he knew that she hated him but that didn’t justify him sleeping with her boyfriend. He had always had better morals than that and he knew, as much as he really wanted to go back and just curl up into Gerard’s arms, that one day in the future when all this was just a distant memory he would sorely regret it. Would regret playing a part in no doubt breaking a woman’s heart.

Frank wiped at his tears again as he headed back to his and Cain’s wagon, his throat aching from the lump in it. He felt hurt and dejected, like it had been Gerard walking out on him. He didn’t know why he felt like that, he knew that Gerard hadn’t really cared for him but he supposed he had somehow let himself believe he had. All the things the ringmaster did for him that he didn’t do for anyone else, letting him own a pistol and buying it for him in the first place... all the subtle signs that he was special... Frank realised too late that he had let them lead him to believe he was special, that Gerard wanted him more than the others... and that had led Frank to get his heart involved.

As Frank reached the wagon he saw that there was still some light coming through the curtains and he sighed, standing outside to take a moment to still his tears and compose himself before going inside.

As soon as he entered the wagon two pairs of eyes met his, not only Cain draped over his bed but Silver as well. The two were clearly naked, though the covers were covering them up to their waists. Cain was lying with his head on Silver’s chest, playing idly with his brown hair as they talked but they both fell silent when Frank walked in.

The two men had sobered up dramatically since earlier that evening, their shining eyes making the reason for that obvious. Frank blushed deeply at the sight of them and tried to stutter an apology but neither seemed to really hear him, Cain sitting up properly as he got a good look at the mechanic and his face fell.

“Frankie? What’s wrong?” He mewled, his manhood very barely covered now from his new position but Frank really didn’t care, as soon as Cain had asked him what was wrong he had been unable to stop his tears and he just fell onto the bed as he sobbed, curling up tight into Cain’s arms when the angelic clown embraced him.

“Oh Frankie, oh my darling, what’s happened?” He mewled, hugging Frank tight and Silver too sat up, gently stroking his fingers through Frank’s hair and holding one of his hands gently, looking at him in sadness.

“Frank?”

“Y – You guys were right! I sh – should never have let him... t – touch me...” Frank sobbed, burying his face into Cain’s shoulder and getting it wet with his tears. Cain though only sighed and bowed his head, his silky white blonde hair falling forward to form a sort of curtain as he held Frank ever closer and Silver groaned, shuffling to the other side of Cain so that he could hug his arms around Frank’s back.

“Oh Frankie... Don’t cry, please don’t cry...” He mewled, not knowing what to say since there was nothing he could do to change that Gerard had gone and done what they had suspected he would all along.

Cain nodded his agreement and laid his cheek on top of Frank’s head, stroking his hair as Silver stroked his hip, the two of them surrounding him in warmth and Frank felt so safe and protected in their arms.

“He’s not worth a single tear Frankie.” Cain whispered, Frank sniffling and shrugging his shoulders pathetically, not saying anything as he continued to cry. He knew they were right, of course Gerard wasn’t worth his getting upset... but knowing that didn’t make him feel any better.

Cain looked at Silver sadly over Frank’s shoulder as they cradled him, the two men silently agreeing that they would have to keep Frank away from the ringmaster from now on. They didn’t need to hear the details of what had caused Frank to come here crying, it was obvious that Gerard had simply broken his heart like they had known he would do all along. Cain had known that Frank would end up getting his feelings mixed into it, at least he and Silver had never seen Gerard as anything other than an attractive man... Frank had seen him as a friend, and that was never going to end well.

“Come on Frankie... just forget him okay? He’ll see he’s been an idiot eventually.” Cain promised gently as he tipped Frank’s face up and gently used his thumb to wipe his tears away. Frank sniffled and nodded, trying to stop the flood of tears but it was difficult.

“Try not to think about him Frank; I know it’s hard but... if you just try...” Silver offered quietly, Frank nodding again but it didn’t seem any more convincing than it had the first time.

Cain sighed and gently kissed Frank’s forehead, Silver helping him to gently strip Frank of his clothes. The mechanic made no effort to stop them, somehow feeling even better once he was completely naked and the skin on skin contact of their embrace made him feel warmer than ever.

“Thanks for taking care of me you guys... I’m sorry I didn’t listen to you.” He sighed gently, Cain shaking his head as he lay Frank down and gently kissed his lips.

“Don’t be sorry, it doesn’t matter. Just get some sleep Frankie, you’ll feel better in the morning.” He whispered gently, Silver nodding and cuddling Frank from behind as Cain hugged him from the front.

Frank sighed and nodded slowly, deciding they were probably right and he leaned against Cain, smiling as Silver snuggled up closer to him and he yawned softly.

“Mm... ‘Kay... night guys.” He purred, smiling as they whispered soft good nights back and simply held him protectively as he drifted into an uneasy sleep.

>X<

Silver bit his lip as Gerard strode back and forth inside the long tent they usually ate in. It was currently empty of people, everyone busy going about their jobs but Silver was helping Gerard finish off some new costumes for everyone.

Every year or so Gerard would buy in lots of beautiful fabric, lace and beads and he and a select few people would create a new wardrobe of clothes for everyone involved in the shows. They had been working on them for a few months now and Silver was just helping with the final few stitches. He was pretty good with a needle and thread, and he and Cogs both had an eye for detail that came in useful in the final stages.

Usually making new clothes was always fun and relaxing, but today Silver just felt tense since Gerard was acting so restlessly. The ringmaster hadn’t sat still all morning and he had a face of thunder on him. Apparently, whatever had upset Frank the night before hadn’t left the ringmaster unaffected. Silver was tempted to ask him what was wrong, but he knew that it would do no good. If Gerard wanted to talk about it then he would, whether Silver asked to hear or not.

“Erm... this is done now.” He said gently, holding up the tiny dress made of deep purple-y black fabric with a tiny, flowing skirt. It was for one of the acrobats and Silver had just finished stitching some pearls into the breast line.

Gerard turned to take a look and snatched the dress of Silver, Cog’s chirping angrily on his shoulder and Gerard blushed a little, handling the garment more carefully as he examined it.

The ringmaster tried to ignore Silver’s curious gaze as he looked at the dress, trying to focus on it but he just couldn’t. He hadn’t felt himself ever since Frank had walked out the night before and it was driving him crazy.

He wasn’t sure what feelings were churning inside him, it was like anger but then sadness, jealousy but then understanding, pride but then... rejection. He felt sick to the stomach and a little pissed off. Not at Frank though, but at Maria... it was all her fault Frank had decided to leave. If she hadn’t come accusing him of cheating Frank wouldn’t have got mad and walked out. And now he wouldn’t get to be with the mechanic again, not unless he left Maria or something.

The idea hit him as suddenly as walking into a glass wall. His body jolted and he almost dropped the beautiful dress as he stared ahead with a faraway look in his eyes.

Frank had made it clear that the reason he wasn’t going to ‘fool around’ with Gerard anymore was because he was dating Maria and it wasn’t fair on her or something. So if Gerard left her then... then surely Frank would be okay again?

“Gerard?” Silver’s uncertain voice brought the ringmaster crashing back into reality and he turned to stare at the younger man with wide eyes. “Err... Is the dress okay?” He asked, his eyebrows raised in slight confusion at Gerard’s strange behaviour.

“I – Yes... Yes it’s perfect.” Gerard said quickly, putting the dress down and tapping his lower lip thoughtfully. “Silver, do you know where Frank is?” He asked suddenly, turning to stare at the shorter man with an intense, questioning gaze.

Silver hesitated a moment, biting his lip and thinking over the question before quickly shaking his head. He wasn’t sure why Gerard suddenly wanted to see the mechanic but Frank had still been upset that morning so he knew it was probably a good idea to not tell Gerard where he was just yet.

“Erm... No. Sorry.” He shrugged, trying to sound casual and Gerard sighed, frowning to himself.

“I’ll have to go look for him.” He decided, turning to stride out of the tent but then Cain appeared, stopping the ringmaster in his tracks.

“Hey, you think this suits me?” He asked, oblivious to Gerard’s widening eyes as he gave a little twirl and Silver stood up slowly, both he and Gerard staring in stunned silence at the clown.

Cain had been sent off to try on his new costume, and it fitted a treat. The fabric was a new type that Silver had never worked with before, soft as cotton but as stretchy as elastic. It was mostly a beautiful, deep burgundy colour but had a pattern of large bronze and green diamonds dotted about it. The material hugged tight to Cain’s body, revealing every last contour, the sleeves and legs long and the neckline just at the base of his throat. Around the neckline, wrists and ankles delicate white lace ended the cat suit, and as Cain twirled again Silver felt like he could fall over in surprise.

“Well?” Cain asked uncertainly when neither man said anything, making him feel a little self conscious as he tugged at the skin tight fabric. “It’s too much isn’t it? I thought it might be when you gave it me, it’s so tight I-”

“No, no it’s perfect.” Gerard quickly cut across him, his eyes scanning every inch of the clown’s body. The suit was gorgeous on him, his slender body all on show. It made every movement look fluid and graceful and with his bare feet and long, flowing hair he just looked a true heavenly vision.

“It’s gorgeous Cain.” Silver nodded his agreement, his mouth watering a little at the sight. Cain was always going to be beautiful no matter what he wore, the man was just so youthful looking, so flawless, he could never look anything less than spectacular. But well... Silver couldn’t deny that in that moment he looked damn well edible.

Cain blushed at the hungry looks he was receiving from both men and relaxed a little, smiling as he shrugged his shoulders.

“Oh well... okay then, I’ll just go get changed.” He offered, turning to walk away but Gerard stopped him again.

“Just a moment, did you see Frank at all on your way here?” He asked quickly, Cain tensing and looking past him at Silver for a moment before he looked back at him again.

“Oh... No. I didn’t, sorry.” He shrugged, Gerard sighing and biting his lip.

“Oh well, I’ll just go look for him then.” He sighed, Cain stepping in front of him quickly as he went to leave the tent.

“What? Erm... Don’t you have lots of work to do here?” He asked lamely, trying to stop the ringmaster from looking for Frank. The mechanic was still too upset to see him and Cain didn’t want Gerard hurting him further.

Gerard looked at Cain like he was crazy, a small frown furrowing his eyebrows.

“I don’t think that’s really any of your business. I run this whole place, if I decide I want to go and look for someone then I think I can do it.” He said coolly, making sure Cain knew who was boss but when he went to walk forward the clown still didn’t move. “Cain.” He snapped warningly but the clown didn’t budge.

“I think it’s best if you don’t see Frank right now.” He said softly, trying to sound confident and unafraid but the truth was Cain had never disobeyed Gerard and he didn’t want to anger him.

“Excuse me!?” Gerard stared at Cain in surprise, his frown deepening. “I don’t think you get a say in who I do or do not se-”

“Haven’t you upset him enough!?” Cain snapped quickly, folding his arms across his chest and glaring defiantly at the ringmaster. “Just leave him alone! He’s upset!”

Silver bit his lip and stared at Cain in surprise, his heart racing as he saw Gerard growing visibly tense. Cogs apparently saw an impending storm too and scampered out of the tent with a squeak.

Silver took a step closer in case Gerard struck out at Cain or anything, but after an agonizing minute Gerard relaxed again and took a deep breath.

“Cain, tell me where Frank is.” He ordered softly but Cain didn’t even hesitate as he shook his head.

“No.” He snapped, meeting Gerard’s gaze and not shying from it. “He’s upset and he doesn’t want to see you.” He said simply, faltering slightly when a sly smirk spread across Gerard’s face. He moved his gaze down to check out Cain’s body once again, clad tightly in his costume and he grinned devilishly as he met his eyes again. Cain’s cheeks tinged pink.

“If you don’t tell me where he is then I’ll be forced to punish you for defying me.” He purred, his voice silky smooth and dangerous. Cain gulped.

“I won’t tell you.” He continued, regardless of the spark of fear that had ignited in him. “He doesn’t want to see you.”

“Then you leave me no choice.” Gerard shrugged, slowly shimmying out of his plain white shirt before he gathered the different screens used for changing behind and arranged them to section off the back of the tent from the front so they had more privacy. He knew everyone was too busy working to walk in on them, but it wouldn’t hurt to have just this one little extra precaution.

“I shall enjoy this.” He grinned softly, Cain taking a step backwards but Gerard lunged at him and grabbed him by the wrist before he could even think about running, a squeak erupting from his throat as he got dragged to the centre of the space created and pushed down onto his back on the floor.

“Gerard? What are you doing?” Silver asked uncertainly as Gerard stood over Cain, his feet either side of his small waist as he began undoing his belt. Silver wondered fleetingly if he should help Cain, but then he saw the sparkle of excitement in the clown’s eyes and so instead he simply nodded as Gerard told him to undress too.

“What are you gonna do? Rape me?” Cain asked boldly as he sank against the floor, his cock already stirring into life from the pure promise of what might come. He hadn’t been fucked by Gerard in weeks because of the ringmaster’s sudden infatuation with Frank and so he couldn’t help but feel desperate for him. Besides, everyone always treated him like some delicate little flower but deep down he loved to be handled roughly, within reason of course.

“Not much of a punishment.” He purred and Gerard smirked at him, dropping his trousers and kicking them away so that he was naked above Cain. Silver too was naked by now, standing a little to the side and just watching, obediently waiting for further instruction.

“Don’t worry, I have something extra special in store for you.” Gerard drawled as he gazed down at Cain, wrapping his hand around his soft penis and slowly stroking at it to get it hard. Cain gazed up at him with calm eyes, just lying still and biting his lip as he watched Gerard working his fist slowly up and down his cock.

Silver took Gerard’s lead and began teasing his own penis into an erection, licking his lips at the sight of the gorgeous ringmaster, naked and erotic as his dick curved upwards as it filled with blood.

Cain slowly slid a hand down his own body to cup his clothed cock but no sooner had he gently curved his fingers around it than Gerard had dropped down so that he was kneeling over him, his hands seizing both of Cain’s wrists as quick as lightning and pinning them above his head.

“Did I say you could touch yourself?” He snarled, his eyes glinting with lust and Cain gulped softly, putting on the innocent face he knew Gerard loved as he slowly shook his head. “Then don’t do it.” Gerard ordered, releasing his wrists again so that he could grab at his costume and fumble with the hidden zip down the side.

Cain bit his lip and when he suddenly felt hands back on his wrists he tipped his head back to see Silver kneeling behind him, keeping him pinned down just in case he thought about disobeying. He flashed Cain a grin which the clown was quick to return, his heart racing as Gerard started peeling the suit away from his body.

“Well, well, well,” Gerard smirked as he dragged the suit away from Cain’s body to reveal his pulsing erection. “Already? I am flattered.” He purred, yanking the rest of the suit down his legs and then tossing it aside before he swooped down to capture Cain’s lips in a heated kiss.

Cain squeaked in surprise and groaned as Gerard devoured his mouth with a hunger he hadn’t felt in a long time. His lower lip got pulled between small white teeth and then a tongue forced its way past his lips, forcing his down and exploring his mouth as experienced hands teased his nipples and fondled his balls. He groaned and spread his legs further, wriggling about and trying to get his wrists out of Silver’s grip but the other man held tight. It wasn’t that Cain wanted to get away; he just liked the feeling of being restrained.

“Mmhmm... Mmnngh...” He groaned inwardly as Gerard suddenly raked his nails down his chest and his cock twitched at the sensation, his nipples too standing to attention as he wriggled his wrists and whimpered for more. The nails scratched down his chest again and then Gerard suddenly pulled away from him, sitting back and smirking as he wiped his mouth.

Cain stared at the ringmaster with half lidded eyes, panting softly with a smudge of saliva shining down the corner of his mouth and chin. He pulled at Silver’s grip on his wrists again, pleased when he continued to grip them tightly until they bruised.

“Let him go Silver.” Gerard eventually growled once he was done drinking in the sight of the beautiful clown submitted before him. Silver nodded and let Cain go, Gerard instantly leaning forward to grab a handful of his silky ivory locks and yank him upwards.

Cain hissed in pain and stumbled up and then forwards until he landed on his hands and knees, Gerard slowly getting to his feet so that when he tugged Cain by the hair again he straightened up until he was kneeling directly infront of his cock.

“Suck it.” Gerard demanded simply, giving Cain an expectant look as he gazed innocently up at him. The grip on his hair was painfully tight but he loved it like that and he nodded silently, leaning forward to suck the head of Gerard’s dick into his mouth and swirl his tongue around it.

Gerard bit back a soft moan and gazed down at Cain as he sucked tenderly around him, teasing the tip with his tongue but Gerard wasn’t satisfied. He tightened his grip on Cain’s hair and planted his feet firmly on the floor, readying himself before he suddenly yanked Cain forward and bucked his hips at the same time to get his full length into Cain’s mouth.

“Unn - Umph!” Cain choked a little at the sudden intrusion, Gerard refusing to let him pull back so he was forced to swallow a few times around the thick length in his throat until his gag reflex settled down and he squeezed his eyes shut, tears beading at the corners as he began to bob his head back and forth, flicking his tongue around the shaft as Gerard loosened his grip a little on his hair.

Silver idly stroked his erection as he kept back, waiting to be told what to do since he knew that he had to be just as submissive to Gerard’s demands as Cain was despite him being a second dominant role over the clown.

Gerard moaned huskily as he watched Cain servicing his erection, his hands gripping his thighs to keep himself steady as he bobbed his head and suckled hungrily. A stray tear had left a wet track down his cheek but despite this Gerard knew Cain was loving every second. It had taken him a long time to realise Cain liked a bit of rough treatment every now and then, but once he had he saved it for times when he could use it to his advantage.

“Silver...” He groaned softly, looking over at the brunette who met his gaze instantly. “Prep Cain.” He ordered huskily, running his fingers through the clown’s long hair as he spoke and Silver nodded without hesitation, moving forward so he could settle behind Cain and started sucking on three of his fingers.

A gentle ripple made its way down Cain’s spine when he heard Gerard’s demands and he pulled back a little, sucking hard at the tip and drawing the foreskin up and over the head, clamping his lips over it to tug gently as Gerard’s legs spread further and a guttural moan burst from his throat. He watched Cain through half lidded eyes, playing with his long hair as pleasure tugged at his abdomen.

Silver finished sucking on his fingers and slid them from his mouth, moving to kneel behind Cain where he gently slid one slickened finger down the cleft of his ass. The clown shuddered gently at the sensation and raised one hand to wrap around Gerard’s erection and draw the foreskin back down. A drop of cum had smeared around the tiny slit on the head and Cain was quick to lap it up, nuzzling his lips against the tip before swallowing Gerard back down as Silver nudged a finger inside him.

Gerard bit his lip hard to stop a cry of delight escaping his lips when Cain gasped around him and moaned loudly, sending vibrations down his shaft. Cain was pushing back eagerly against the finger inside him and Silver wasted no time in adding a second. He pushed them in and out of the beautiful clown quickly, scissoring them to stretch him as he sucked Gerard with more hunger as pleasure gripped him. He wasn’t entirely sure how this was meant to be a punishment but he really didn’t care, none of them did.

Gerard pulled Cain’s hair a couple times as he thrust his hips, fucking Cain’s mouth slow and deep as the man writhed about on the fingers pressed deep into his ass. Gerard felt relaxed at last, safe in the knowledge that Cain and Silver wanted him even if Frank didn’t. Whilst his dick was in Cain’s mouth it numbed the sting of rejection if just a little.

“Nnghh...” Cain groaned loudly around the organ in his mouth as Silver added a third finger, stretching him wider and scissoring all three digits until he was satisfied his hole was loose enough. He removed his fingers the same time as Gerard pulled his erection free from Cain’s mouth, Cain clamping his lips around the head so that he made a soft slurping noise as it slipped free. He gazed up at Gerard with half lidded eyes as the ringmaster spat into his palm and worked it over his pulsing erection, Cain’s asshole quivering.

“Lye on your side.” Gerard demanded softly, Cain quirking an eyebrow questioningly at him before he did as he was told and laid down as instructed. His own erection was pulsing and throbbing with need but he didn’t dare touch it, knowing that Gerard would only smack his hand away if he did.

Cain lay perfectly still as Gerard moved round to the back of him, Silver standing back and watching with an intense gaze as the ringmaster lay down also on his side, shuffling up to Cain until his chest pressed against is slender back. Cain instinctively lifted one leg, biting his lip as Gerard pressed a hand on the inside of his thigh to help keep it levitated whilst his other hand guided the head of his erection to his opening.

“Oh God...” Cain breathed as he felt Gerard start to slide into him, the angle new for him and his body quivered the whole time his ass swallowed Gerard’s length, his head bowed and eyes squeezed shut as he breathed deeply. He was long since used to accommodating Gerard’s size and the pleasure was like a hot spike up his spine as the engorged length filled him.

“Mmph... So tight...” Gerard groaned, more for Silver’s benefit than Cain’s as he pushed all the way into the younger man. Silver was watching them with a look of pure hunger on his face, his hand slowly pumping his cock as he longed to feel what Gerard was feeling, his green eyes swirling with lust.

“Ummph... God, yes...” Cain hissed as Gerard began thrusting slowly in and out of him, his toes curling a little as he scratched his hands down the floor, his eyes still tight shut as he gently gyrated his hips back against the ringmasters pulsing length. His head was hazy with pleasure and he was completely oblivious to the secret conversation Gerard and Silver were having with their eyes.

Silver slowly teased the head of his cock with his fingertips as he quirked an eyebrow at Gerard who was looking intently at him and then very slowly shifting his gaze to look down over Cain’s hip. Silver slowly realised what he was trying to tell him and his cheeks tinged pink, Gerard smirking at him.

“Hey Silver...” He purred, his voice husky from the pleasure coursing through him. “You wanna feel this too?” He asked cheekily, thrusting extra hard into Cain to illustrate his point and Cain gasped loudly, gripping the floor as Silver nodded.

“Y – Yes... Yes.” He breathed, his cock twitching just from the thought and Gerard thrust slower into Cain, keeping his pleasure at a minimum level as he nodded for Silver to come over.

Cain groaned quietly as he desperately pushed back against Gerard, trying to force him to go faster as his erection wept pre cum. He groaned in distress when the ringmaster stopped moving all together and he whined softly.

“G – Gerard please –”

“Shh.” Gerard hushed him firmly, lifting his leg higher so that Cain felt the muscles stretching, his foot pointing into the air and he felt open and vulnerable. “Silver wants to feel your tight little butt too.” Gerard purred into his ear, Cain whimpering softly with desire. He waited for Gerard to slide out of him, waited for him to be replaced with Silver but when he felt a chest pressing to his own his eyes flicked open.

“S – Silver?” He croaked, staring in hazy shock as the slightly taller man wriggled up close to him, their chests and stomachs pressing tight together, one of Silver’s legs moving between Cain’s opened ones to hook over one of Gerard’s thighs. He lifted his knee so that Cain’s leg could rest on top of it and relax, leaving just enough room for both Gerard and Silver to rest between them. “What are you –”

Cain gasped loudly and clenched his teeth as he felt Silver start to press into him, answering his question for him by simply doing it. He groaned and gripped at the brunettes shoulder, digging his nails in as he tipped his head back, eyes and mouth wide in shock. He had never done this before but God, just the feeling of being sandwiched between the two men was enough to drive him wild.

Gerard held Cain’s hips tight and steady as Silver struggled to push into him. Gerard’s teeth were clenched as he felt the head of Silver’s cock squeezing in beside his own, the friction along with the feeling of Cain’s inner tunnel spasming around him almost too much.

“Oh God... He... He’s so tight...” Silver groaned, Gerard nodding his agreement as Cain moaned quietly to himself. He could feel his anus stretching to accommodate the second intruder and he focused on breathing steadily, Silver keeping slow to give him time to adjust and stretch for him, the last thing either of them wanted was for him to tear.

“Ummph... Unnn... Oh G – GOD!” Cain cried out as the head of Silver’s erection suddenly popped past his sphincter muscle and for a moment he felt like he couldn’t breathe. He panted harshly as Silver slid into him with relative ease, squeezing into him and pausing once his balls pressed against Gerard’s, Cain’s head spinning so fast he couldn’t see straight. He had never felt so incredibly full like this, he felt like he couldn’t stretch another inch but somehow both Silver and Gerard were seated inside him and the pain was... the pain was hardly noticeable.

“Oh God... Oh God oh God oh God...” He groaned softly, closing his eyes tight again as Silver and Gerard grinned at each other over his shoulder. He could feel both erections pulsing out of time with each other, and the two men were overwhelmed by the feeling of their cocks pressed snug together inside the clown.

“Ready?” Gerard grunted once he was certain Cain was completely relaxed. The beautiful man made no sign he had heard him, too busy trying to regain some sort of composure but Silver nodded for him and he cried out breathily as both men began moving.

“O – OH!” He gasped, panting heavily and staring blindly through half lidded eyes at the top of the tent as Gerard pulled back some and Silver pushed in deeper. They paused again, and then Silver slowly pulled back as Gerard pushed in. Once they had established they could move like this without hurting Cain or either of them slipping out they began to move in earnest.

Silver groaned through clenched teeth as Cain’s nails dug deeper into his shoulder, gripping tight as he thrust slowly and deeply into him, pushing in every time Gerard pulled out and vice versa. The feeling of being inside Cain’s clenching ass whilst rubbing against Gerard’s dick at the same time was all too much, his head dizzy as pleasure gripped at him and his erection throbbed heavily. His dick felt even more engorged with it squeezed against Gerard’s and he knew he wouldn’t last long.

Gerard swallowed heavily as he moved, keeping his thrusts slow and steady though he pushed deep into Cain each time, being sure to hit his prostate and he knew Silver was doing the same. He kept one hand on Cain’s hip, holding him steady whilst Silver used his knee to keep his legs wide open as they rocked into him. Gerard hadn’t been sure this would work when he had come up with it but now he was sincerely glad they had tried, the pleasure was like a fish hook yanking at his groin and he felt overwhelmed by it. It was so dirty and obscene, so wrong in so many ways and that just made it all the better. He felt filthy and he loved it.

Cain moaned and whimpered as both erections assaulted his prostate with each thrust in, the contact seeming never ending on it and his own cock was throbbing and weeping cum all over his stomach as he lay still and just let the two men take him. He moved his free hand behind him to tangle into Gerard’s hair, gripping tight as his ass clenched in rhythmic waves.

“God... G – Guys I... I... I oh... Oh God...” He whimpered, tears wet on his cheeks though he couldn’t remember ever letting them fall, his body so overcome that he felt like he was in shock. There was a tingling in his veins and he felt like he was on the brink of cumming without being able to do it. He was pressed tight between the two bodies on either side of him and it was like a strange sort of pleasurable claustrophobia.

“Gerard... S – Silver...” He whined, trying to warn them somehow, to beg them to move faster, deeper, to just completely overpower him but he couldn’t string a sentence together.

Silver looked at Cain through lust hazed eyes, trying to work out what he wanted and he met Gerard’s equally glossy gaze over his shoulder. Gerard hesitated a second before moving faster, Silver following his lead so that their rhythm remained paired and Cain cried out huskily, his voice almost completely gone and Gerard smirked as he realised he had hit the right note.

Silver moved his gaze away as he grinned to himself, his body shaking a little as he fucked Cain faster, his erection now slick with both his and Gerard’s pre cum, making their movements slick and easy as they slid against each other inside the beautiful man between them. He looked at Cain again, the clowns eyes closed and his mouth an ‘o’ of pleasure as he panted. Silver thought fleetingly that Cain had never looked more beautiful and he moved one of his hands to cup his cheek and turn his face more to his so that he could push his tongue into his mouth and press their lips together.

Cain’s eyelids fluttered a second but he couldn’t open them, only mewled softly as Silver’s tongue rubbed against his own, sucking against his lips as he moved faster still, Gerard matching his speed as if he had been aware of the tempo change all along.

Cain knew he couldn’t hold on any longer and he whimpered desperately as Silver devoured his mouth, the erections pushing against his prostate over and over causing his body to suddenly tense and then jolt as if a spring had been released inside him and he came hard over both himself and Silver. He moaned loudly and Silver moved back for a moment, letting him pant and moan as he shot cum up their chests but neither Gerard nor Silver relented in their thrusts.

The ringmaster began to press harder into Cain, Silver matching him until they were fucking him hard and fast, their pre cum helping and Cain cried out into Silver’s mouth, whimpering and moaning breathlessly as Silver tugged at his lower lip with his teeth. Gerard watched Silver kissing over Cain’s by now unresponsive lips, the clown exhausted and spent though he continued to weep tiny drops of cum onto his abdomen as he breathed heavily.

“Oh God...” Silver suddenly gasped, throwing his head back and exposing his throat as he tensed and quivered. “I... I’m gonna cum!” He cried, his nails digging into Cain’s thigh and Gerard nodded, his own balls dangerously tight and his thrusts grew erratic.

“M – Me too.. Me – agh!” He gasped as his orgasm suddenly tore through him, Silver pulling his erection out of Cain’s still clenching asshole as his own climax smacked into him.

Cain bowed his head and moaned quietly to himself as Silver groaned loudly and came hard against the outside of his quivering anus, Gerard leaving just the head of his erection inside him as he too came hard, spilling his seed inside him as Silvers coated his shaft.

Both men came for an impossibly long time, holding still for a few seconds as they spilt rope after rope of sticky white fluid, Cain shuddering once Silver leaned back and Gerard slowly pushed back into him, coating his insides with both his and Silver’s cum. Cain gripped at the floor weakly, feeling the sticky substance oozing out of him and then running out in earnest when Gerard pulled his softening penis out of him.

As soon as both men had moved back Cain collapsed onto the floor, breathing heavily with his ivory hair splayed about him, a few glistening locks sticking to his sweat soaked cheeks, neck, shoulders and back. He opened his eyes a crack when a pair of lips that were not Silver’s pressed tenderly to his forehead.

“Tell me where Frank is.” Gerard whispered softly but firmly and Cain couldn’t find a single ounce of strength left inside him to refuse.

“He’s in... o – our wagon...” He panted, Gerard smiling and pecking his lips as a thank you before he got up and grabbed his clothes. He grabbed his handkerchief out of his pocket and spat into it, using that to clean himself off before dropping it on the floor for Silver to burn for him after. He got dressed in silence as Silver cuddled Cain to his chest and panted with him, both men smiling ridiculous exhausted smiles.

“I shall bring a washbowl to the doorway and then go see Frank.” Gerard announced once he was dressed, smirking down at the two men. “Silver, take care of Cain and clean him off too if he is too tired to do so, everyone should still be busy for another hour or so, so just be sure to leave by then.” He told them, Silver nodding his understanding before he slumped again and tenderly kissed Cain as Gerard strode out of the tent, looking for all the world as if he had nothing but sew clothes inside, only his shining eyes able to give him away.

R&R
Sign up to rate and review this story