Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Only Live Forever In The Lights You Make

Chapter Eleven: Kill All Your Friends

by ZombieSlayer13x 9 reviews

Double updates baby! This chapter will have you on your knees laughing (hopefully). If you read any chap in this story, make it this one. =]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Parody - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2011-09-01 - Updated: 2011-09-02 - 1276 words - Complete

5Funny
A/N: Actually, this chapter was written while I was writing chapter 7. I got a fantastic idea and had to write it down. Apocalyto made a...request...and I just HAD to put it in the story. I really went somewhere with it. I don't think even she thought of this when she asked for it to happen.

I loved the idea so much that I devoted a chapter to it!

This chapter is completely and utterly ridiculous, but still serious.

I had to get on touch with my inner freak and let it team up with my dark side to write this.

I suggest reading the whole thing, no skipping around. It gets better as it goes on, at least I think so.

Hope you like it. If you don't laugh I will cry, like legitly cry.

OH YEAH! If you read my chapter about Hurricane Irene, you may remember my friend that decided to stay in NJ for it. Turns out she slipped on the stairs of a flooded basement and split her elbow open...8 stitches later...



Chapter Eleven: Kill All Your Friends


"Um....what's that?" Cigarette Kiss asked hesitantly as he gestured to the human-like form covered with a sheet.

"Just a dead body," Apocalyto said casually, dismissing it with a wave of the hand.

"Wha...APOCALYTO! You can't just kill people!" Toxic said in distress.

The others just stared at the body.

"Explain?" Corpse asked, gesturing with a hand.

"Instinct?"

"WHAT?!? YOU CAN'T JUST KILL PEOPLE RANDOMLY!" Sunny shouted, "Well, if they're a drac yeah, but come on! Even under BL/ind's control they're still people. They have lives, and family, and friends! This could've been the president!"

"We don't have one anymore-" Apocalyto cut in.

Sunny kept going:

"This could've been an undercover killjoy or one of OUR family members. Oh my god it looks like a young kid! What if they were running away from BL/ind? What inclined you to kill them! This could have been Korse! Or...or..." Sunny kept shouting at Apocalyto while frantically waving her arms around.

The others were holding back laughter.

"It was Justin Bieber," Apocalyto said in a deadpan voice. Sorry JB fans. She wanted to...how could I say no?

Sunny stopped in mid sentence while the others stared at Apocalyto, open mouthed.

"........."

"........."

"........."

"........."

".........."

".........."

"I'll help you bury the body," Corpse finally said, breaking the silence.

"Ditto," Toxic chimed in.

"Count me in," said Cyanide.

Yes please. Elder wrote.

"I'm there," said Cigarette Kiss.

They all turned to stare at Sunny.

She had already found a shovel and was halfway out the door.

"Oh, you guys wanna do it now?" Apocalyto asked.

"Of course!" Toxic said, "No better time than the present!"

"Especially when we face death itself in a few days," Corpse added.

Apocalyto thought for a moment, "True," she said. She quickly grabbed a small bag, and then followed everyone else.

They walked outside.

"I know a shortcut out of the city," Apocalyto said.

"Great," Cigarette Kiss said irritably, "All the trouble we went through to get here, and now not only are we leaving the city, but we're using a shortcut too..."

Toxic punched him in the arm.

"So how did you do it?" She asked, turning back to Apocalyto.

"And why? Sunny added.

"That, my freaky friends, is a story for another day," Apocalyto said.

"But we don't have another day!" Sunny whined.

"Eh, tough shit," Apocalyto said.

They walked on through the back alleys of the city for a while until they came to a high electric fence. To top it off there was even barbed wire on it.

"Battery City likes its security," Apolcalyto stated.

"How do we get over it?" Corpse asked.

"That, my friend, is the hard part."

Apocalyto pulled a gadget of some sort from her bag. "I had this specially made. It's designed to draw any electrical charge away from one area."

"That is so cool!" Sunny exclaimed.

"Shhh!" Cigarette Kiss said sharply, "I refuse to be caught by dracs on behalf of a squealing fan girl while disposing of Justin Bieber's body."

Sunny clamped both hands over mouth, "Sorry," she whispered gigging, "Wait till Sonic hears about this!" she said gleefully.

"The only downside to this," Apocalyto said, "Is that it only holds off the electricity for ninety seconds."

"Ninety seconds to climb that!?" Cyanide said while looking at the fence, dumbfounded.

"Of course!" said Cigarette Kiss, throwing his hands in the air, "Might as well die for Justin Bieber too while we're at it!"

He angrily kicked the body.

"I think it just moved..." Corpse said monotonously.

"Impossible," Cigarette Kiss said, dismissing the thought with a wave of the hand.

"Oh really?" She said.

"Uh...yeah," he shot back cockily.

"Fine," she said stubbornly.

Apocalyto started to turn her gadget on.

"I guess he can go first," Cyanide said, pointing to the body.

Elder nodded. Cyanide took a deep breath. He picked up the body's feet, Elder getting his arms. They looked Cigarette Kiss expectantly.

"You gonna help?" Cyanide asked.

Cigarette Kiss looked around, "Who me?" he finally said, pointing to himself looking shocked.

Cyanide rolled his eyes, "No, the pole over there. Yes you, dumb ass."

Cigarette Kiss sighed and walked over. He supported the body's middle.

"One the count of three, we throw him over," Cigarette Kiss said, "I'll start."

They nodded, getting in a proper stance. Cigarette Kiss took a deep breath.

"THREE!!" he shouted, throwing the body.

Since Elder and Cyanide weren't ready, they threw too late, making the body go to low.

Corpse pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed.

Apocalyto shook her head.

Sunny giggled.

Elder watched in silence.

Toxic's face was unreadable.

The body slammed into the electric fence.

Unfortunately, Apocalyto never had a chance to attach the gadget to the fence....meaning it was still running at high voltage. The girls stopped and stared as the body got electrocuted, mouths agape. Cyanide looked dumbfounded, and Elder looked horrified.

"Oops..." Cigarette Kiss whispered.

The charred remains of Justin Bieber were too ugly to describe.

After an agonizingly long silence, Sunny spoke up, "Someone make sure he's still dead..."

"Of COURSE he is!!" Cyanide said.

"Well, have you ever read Mary Shelly's Frankenstein?" Corpse asked.

"Good point," Cyanide said.

Cigarette Kiss hesitantly walked over to the body. He gagged, "If he wasn't dead before he DEFINITELY is now."

They all looked at the body and nodded.

“Well...if that didn’t alert the dracs, I don’t know what will,” said Apocalyto, “might as well head back.”

The body? Elder wrote.

“Eh, just leave it,” Toxic said.

Elder shrugged.

"Maybe we should say a prayer or something..." Sunny said.

Cigarette Kiss rolled his eyes.

Corpse walked over to the body. She put her hands together in a prayer position, "Here lies Justin Bieber, a singer, songwriter, and a pain in the ass to us hard rockers. Hopefully he lived a happy life. May he rest in peace." Corpse then scooped up some dirt from the ground and sprinkled it over the body, "Ahem, and may god bless you all," with that, she took a bow.

When she was done they all took one more long look at the body, and then silently grabbed their things, making sure that no evidence was left behind. The figures quietly walked away, appearing to blend in with the night itself.

Sirens could be heard in the distance.

*A/N: Well.....hope you liked it- especially you Apocalyto-cause I know I did!!!

If you liked this, please rate it! Rates and reviews motivate me to write more. XD

-Alex
Sign up to rate and review this story