Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Only Live Forever In The Lights You Make

I'm so sorry!

by ZombieSlayer13x 5 reviews

Update

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2011-09-13 - Updated: 2014-06-12 - 235 words - Complete

0Unrated
Sorry this is taking FOREVER to update. School is WAY more hectic than I thought. It's not hard, it's just that my only down day is Sunday.

Yes, I go to some fancy private boarding school where they make us come to school even on SATURDAY! (The nerve of those brutes!)

Thankfully Wednesday and Saturday are half days. This is what happens when 75% of the high school lives on campus....

ALSO, thankfully for the fall term I'm doing an afternoon arts program so I get out of fall sports (PRAISE THE LORD!).

This Saturday I get out of classes too because we're going to go do yoga in one of the parks in town with old people (No lie. Want me to post the email on here?)

Sooooo...yeah. The updates on this story are going to be KILLER slow from now on. I AM working on the next chapter though! I'm writing off of a laptop we had to buy from the school. They tricked it out with all these apps and stuff so it's kind of slow, but it's not a crappy little thing.

They threaten us with the, we will search your browser history if we have to, so maybe I shouldn't go on ficwad with this computer...

Naw, I've seen people with porn on their's...besides, I DID pay for this thing.

Anyway, I really do love you guys!

xoxo

-Alex
Sign up to rate and review this story