Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Only Live Forever In The Lights You Make

Chapter Twelve: My Way Home is Through You

by ZombieSlayer13x 5 reviews

NEW CHAPTER! FINALLY!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Humor,Parody - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-10-11 - Updated: 2013-07-03 - 1364 words - Complete

2Exciting
*A/N: I’m so sorry I haven't updated. School is WAAAY more time consuming than I originally thought (see the previous chap).

Also, you know I was browsing the celebrities category here on ficwad and guess whose missing.

JUSTIN BIEBER!

I guess Ficwad's a pop free site. HARD ROCKERS ONLY. That, or the JB lovers are too lazy to write fanfic. Wonder how much Justin Bieber fanfiction is actually out there. -shivers-



Chapter Twelve: My Way Home is Through You (and I know what I'd do just to get back in her arms)


-Sonic and Cig's team-

Sonic woke up to an empty room.

Again

It was her third day and she was already bored. There was nothing to do except run. Run, eat, and sleep. She took a jog every morning to stay in shape.

Like right now, she was jogging.

Again

She put on a happy face in front of her hostesses, but inside she was bubbling over the top with rage. Sonic loved her teammates to death, but she was so mad at them for leaving her behind. She'd wake up in the middle of the night from terrible dreams. Most of them involved her team dead somewhere.

Sonic shook her head angrily and ran faster. She knew something bad was bound to happen. She hated not being with them or knowing what was going on. Lady Madness was her closest friend out of all the girls on Cigarette Kiss's team. She tried to take Sonic's mind off her team, but it was impossible.

Sonic ran forwards a couple more minutes before she finally turned around and headed back. When she returned to the diner, she headed towards the shower. She was so mentally and physically exhausted that she just stepped in the shower fully clothed. She didn't care anymore. She did feel a little bad since she was wearing a tank top and leggings that she borrowed from Kemical Killer, but that thought soon left her.

When she was done she grabbed a nearby towel and dried her hair. It didn't take long since her hair was short. It came to right below her chin. Once her hair was dry she changed back into her normal outfit. Sonic loitered a bit in the cool basement before she headed back outside to hang Killer's clothes out to dry.

"You sweat that much?" asked Lady Madness teasingly as she approached Sonic.

She laughed, "No, I just forgot to undress before I got a shower."

"Yeah, I do that a lot too," Madness said. Sonic couldn't tell if she was being sarcastic or not.

She stood there awkwardly.

"You really do miss them, don't you," Madness said as she stared at Sonic, her piercing gaze making the girl uncomfortable.

Sonic looked at the ground, "Yeah...yeah I really do," she looked up at Madness sadly, "They were the closest thing to a family I have.

"Well don't worry; they'll be back before ya know it!"

~~~~

After her talk with Madness, Sonic realized something.

Sonic knew her team would come back eventually, she just didn't know who wouldn't make it back. Sonic lay in her hammock thinking. All she could hear was silence and the steady breathing of the girls. It was then, at approximately one a.m. in the morning, that she made a decision that would change her life forever.

Sonic quietly sat up, and swung her legs over the edge. She fumbled around in the darkness for her boots, trying not to wake the others. Once she found them she sloppily laced them up. From there she stood up, keeping one hand on the hammock to steady it, and then stealthily made her way across the room. Once she got to the door she took a deep breath and turned the knob.

"Going somewhere?" a voice said in the darkness.

Sonic jumped a mile high and squealed, quickly covering her mouth to keep from waking the others. "I...I..." she tried to make an excuse, but finally hung her head in defeat.

"You're going after them aren't you?" the voice said.

Sonic squinted in the darkness; it was new moon tonight so she didn't even have a sliver of light to allow her to see. "Lady Madness?" Sonic whispered as loud as she dared.

"The one and only!" Madness replied quite loudly.

"Shhhh!" Sonic said frantically.

"It's fine, they sleep like rocks."

"Fine. For your information, yes I'm going after my team. They're my family. I can't just leave them," Sonic said indignantly.

"You have a ride?"

"Toxic always keeps her key stuffed under the seat of her bike."

"What about the blue haired dude's bike?"

"Cyanide you mean?" Sonic asked with a chuckle.

"Yeah, him."

"He carries his keys on him 24/7."

"Wow, dedicated guy..."

Sonic nodded.

"Well..." Madness said with a sigh, sitting back down on her hammock in defeat, "I can't stop you. I may be older than you, but I'm not your leader."

"Thanks for understanding."

Madness looked up at Sonic, her yellow eyes gleaming even in the darkness, "Come back safe. I'm leaving it up to you to get everyone back in one piece."

"I will," Sonic whispered. She walked over to Lady Madness and hugged her, "Tell the others I'm sorry."

"They'll understand," Madness said, sitting down again.

Sonic turned around and headed for the door. She silently opened it and walked through. She paused for a moment and turned around, "Just in case I don't make it back I just wanted to say, you're alright in my books."

Madness smiled, "Likewise."

Sonic smiled, and then quietly closed the door. Once she was on the other side she let out a deep breath. She looked around; the computer screens were giving off a little light for her to make her way around the room.

She made her way over to the stairs and then paused for a moment. "Well...If I am going to my doom, might as well do it in style."

Sonic happily skipped over to the weapons closet. She removed the false brick and opened the door. Sonic looked around the basement for a bag to carry the weapons.

"A-ha!" She exclaimed as she spotted an old duffel bag under the desk. She picked it up, and then filled it with all the weapons she could carry. When she was done she closed the door, replaced the false brick, and then ascended the stairs.

Once she was outside she took a deep breath of fresh desert air. The night was cold and the air was crisp, the perfect night for traveling. Sonic smirked and made her way over to the little shack behind the diner where they stashed the bikes. She opened the door seized Toxic's bike by the handle bars. Sonic kicked the kick-stand up, and then gently guided it outside. When the bike was in the open Sonic felt under the seat for the keys.

Once she found them she held them up triumphantly for the entire world to see. After she enjoyed her moment of triumph, she stuck them in the ignition and revved the engine. She put a helmet on, and then sped off into the night, leaving nothing behind but a cloud of smoke.

"Forgive me."

*A/N: As I recall, in the last chapter I had an overwhelming amount of requests asking me to kill Rebecca Black as well.

So far I've fit every person’s request from their auditions in here, just because I love you guys.

As much as it pains me to say it, I'm not going to do that to Rebecca Black-even if this is fanfiction. The poor girl had to leave her school and go into hiding basically because she's gotten so many death threats. She has practically no fans, her friends all turned on her, her voice is terrible, they had to rip her video for Friday off youtube, it's really quite sad.

Justin Bieber on the other hand makes millions, has a girlfriend (still can't understand how he scored her), a huge fan base, and can actually go outside. He can afford to be hated.

Hope you understand.

-Alex
Sign up to rate and review this story