Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Maybe School Isn't That Bad.

Maybe School Isn't That Bad.

by revengeparade 0 reviews

Emily Bryar, and her twin brother Bob, both start year ten in their senior school. What Emily doesn't know is that four new students(Mikey Way, Gerard Way, Frank Iero and Ray Toro) are going to cha...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-09-02 - Updated: 2011-09-02 - 619 words

0Unrated
Emily's POV

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. School was starting and I was nervous to start year ten. This year was important and I knew I needed to work hard.
I got out of bed and turned of my alarm. My school uniform was laying out on the end of my bed. A black skirt, white blouse, white socks and a blazer and of course my underwear and bra. I quickly got dressed then started to brush and straighten my short black hair. Picking up my bag on the way I left my room and started to go downstairs to find my twin brother sitting at the kitchen table, looking as if he hadn't slept in hours.
"You ok, Bob?" I asked as I started making my coffee.
"Didn't sleep last night."
"Why not?"
Bob shrugged, "Just nervous about today I guess." I smiled at him and gave him a coffee.
"That new kid down the street might go to our school, what year do you think he'll be in?" Only two weeks ago did a family move in down our road. Me and Bob hadn't seen much of them, but we know they had a son who was around our age.
"Our year I think, I heard Sammy talking about him the other day when I went to see her and she said something about him hopefully being in her class and a lot of other shit I can't remember." He drank the rest of his coffee and got up to get his shoes from the cupboard.
"That's cool I guess. I wonder what he's like."
"Sammy says he's pretty awesome. Has a good taste in music as well." Bob said as he came walking back into the kitchen sitting down and putting his shoes on.
I looked up at the clock. 7:00am.
"Well, I guess we will find out later. We need to get going or we'll be late." I got up, drank the rest of my coffee and went to get my school shoes.
I checked I had everything before shouting up the stairs to my parents telling them we're leaving before walking out the front door with Bob.
As we walked out of the front garden I saw Sammy running over, smiling wide. She tackle hugged me to the floor.
"OH MY GOD EMILY! I haven't seen you in ages. How are you? You excited for school? I can't wait. It's going to be awesome!" Sammy was obviously hyper already.
I sighed. "I'm good, thanks. No, I'm not excited for school. It's not going to be awesome. School sucks." I said pushing her of me and getting up. Bob just rolled his eyes and walked of to school. I helped Sammy up of the floor and we started to follow Bob.
"School might have sucked last year, but oh my god. Just wait till you see Frank! He is so cute!" I stopped walking and looked at her confused.
"Who's Frank?" Sammy just rolled her eyes.
"The new boy." We started walking again. "He comes from America, his accent is awesome! He moved over here with his three friends. I don't remember the others names but one of them is our age and the other two are a year older than us." She started telling me, I just nodded. I hated school. I just wanted to get the year over and done with.



So, I gave up on writing my Frikey. and instead im going to be working more on this. I already have six more chapters posted on my mibba account, and im about to post the others on here in a minute! PLEASE comment what you think :)
Sign up to rate and review this story