Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Maybe School Isn't That Bad.

Im Busy

by revengeparade 0 reviews

can you guess what im going to say? SCHOOL STILL. oh and Emily meets Gerard.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-09-02 - Updated: 2011-09-02 - 468 words

0Unrated
Emily's POV

I looked down at Mikey, our breathing heavy from running. I bit my lip and whispered.
"Sorry." I was about to get up but Mikey moved his hand to the back of my head and pulled me down and kissed me. I was shocked at first but then I started kissing him back. He moved arm and wrapped it around my waist holding me close to him. I ran my tongue across his bottom lip and he opened his mouth, allowing me to slide my tongue in. Our tongues fought for dominance and in the end I gave up letting him win. He smiled into the kiss, rolling over so he was on top of me, he looked down at me smiling.
"Wow." I whispered. He just nodded leaning back down to kiss me again. I didn't complain, I just kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck.
"It's about fucking time you got yourself a girlfriend." Someone said from behind us. Mikey pulled away and looked at the person.
"Gerard fuck off. I'm busy."
"No. I need to smoke. This fucking school is horrible." The boy named Gerard said. Mikey sighed standing up, then gave me his hand and helped me up.
"Emily, this is my annoying brother Gerard." I looked at Gerard and smiled.
"You dating my little bro?" He asked, putting a smoke in his mouth and lighting it up. I shook my head.
"So why did I find you snogging each others face of?" Gerard asked laughing slightly, making me blush. Mikey took my hand and pulled me into the trees.
"Do you uh... do you want to be my girlfriend? You kissed me back, so I'm guessing and hoping you like me." Mikey said quietly. I kissed his lips gently.
"I would love to be your girlfriend." I smiled.

Sammy's POV.

Me and Frank were sat at a table in the hall, waiting for the bell to ring for next lesson.
"What do you think Mikey and Emily are doing right now?" Frank asked me as he started eating some of his salad. I shrugged.
"Knowing Emily she's flirting."
"Mikey won't be complaining. It's obvious they like each other." Frank said making me bite my lip and look at my drink in front of me.
"Frank... do you like me?" I asked.
"Of course I do. Otherwise I wouldn't be hanging out with you." I shook my head and looked up at him.
"No Frank, do you like like me?" I bit my lip again looking up at him.
"Oh..." Frank said. He then leaned down and we were about to kiss before the bell rang. He sighed. "I do like like you Sammy." I smiled and held his hand and walked to music. I couldn't wait to tell Emily!
Sign up to rate and review this story