Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Maybe School Isn't That Bad.

You play anything?

by revengeparade 0 reviews

school. still.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-09-02 - Updated: 2011-09-02 - 215 words

0Unrated
Mikey's POV

The bell for next lesson went of so me and Emily made our way to Music, holding hands.
"Do you play any instruments?" She asked as we walked through the corridors.
"Yeah, I play bass." I smiled looking down at her. "You play anything?" She shook her head.
"I used to play guitar but I didn't like it that much. I sing though." We walked into our music room and sat at the back, waiting for Frank and Sammy. I put my arm around Emily's waist making her blush, I smiled down at her and kissed her gently.
"OH MY GOD!" I heard someone shout, I turned my head to see a shocked Sammy and a smiling Frank holding hands standing at the door.
"What?" Emily asked. Sammy walked over and looked at me then at Emily.
"You two. Spill." Sammy said, making Emily blush again.
"We're going out." Emily whispered, Sammy got up and turned to Frank, whispering something in his ear making him laugh. They sat down and the lesson for music soon began.


i know this chapter sucks and is really short but its kind of just a filler so i can figure out what to do next! to make up for it im going to go write another 5 chapters
Sign up to rate and review this story