Categories > Original > Romance > the girl next door

old nemesis

by ellisg99 0 reviews

old nemesis confronts Ellis and Megan

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-09-02 - Updated: 2011-09-02 - 317 words - Complete

0Unrated
walking through the heart of the school my old nemesis Adam confronted me he said " hey what are you doing is that your new girlfriend you fucker" "no its my new friend Megan now fuck off Adam i cant be bothered with you" " ohhh getting all hard now your with your new friend" " nah now move" " no im not going anywhere " then i aggressively punched him in the face blood trickled from Adams face then a crowd of people rushed over to the fight. Adam got up and threw a punch at my face luckily i dodged it then i came back with a powerful right hook to his stomach , then grabbed his neck and kneed him several times he was on the floor crying with blood pouring out of his nose and mouth then he scattered. all of a sudden an army of teachers rushed towards the scene , grabbed me by the collar and took me to the office!later on at the office the headteacher Mrs preece she yelled " im extremely disappointed in your behavior i was expecting better from you your normally a good hardworking young man but not today" " let me explain Adam was being cocky to me and i was getting sick of it today hes been doing it for the past few years and it got me really mad today" " Ellis i understand i had the same problem in school ill let you of but just don't do it again maybe he'll stop being so boastful and cocky now". Waiting outside the office was Megan " hey Megan are you okay sorry about that fight he's just so cocky to me all the time" "its okay i understand i just wouldn't of expected you to get that mad" "ha ha hes been cocky to me for years but i thought it was time to shut the fucker up " "ha ha" she replied.
Sign up to rate and review this story