Categories > Original > Romance > the girl next door

Taking Care Of The Jocks

by ellisg99 0 reviews

Ellis gets payback for what the jocks did to him

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-09-03 - Updated: 2011-09-03 - 482 words - Complete

0Unrated
The next morning at quarter past eight, i was absolutely happy because Megan is my girlfriend and every time i think about her everything turns happy. Walking into to the heart space i could see my amazing girlfriend Megan putting some dinner money on i snuck and surprised her i unexpectedly hugged her waist and said "good morning beautiful" " good morning honey how are you" "im fine because i get to see you, you have actually made me like school now because every time i see or think about you i always feel happy" " i love you honey she replied. "So what lesson have you got first beautiful" i said " maths its so boring" "same i think iv bin moved up to MR tools class" " good because I'm in that maths class to I'm in all the top sets" "same" Walking to registration we saw Mrs king i said " Megan look out the old fucking biddy is gonna get me run!". We darted to the boys toilets i told Megan to hide in a vent with me. Hiding in the vent we saw Mrs king bust in the boys toilets she yelled " where ever you are young man show yourself " " fuck of you old twat " i said and we both scurried through the vent like some sort of creatures trying to escape. crawling through the vent we decided to stop because we were boiling, i said to Megan " i love you so much babe when i first met you it was love at first sight " i thought the same thing honey" then i leaned in an gave Megan a romantic kiss once again her lips were so soft and wet " i like kissing you its feels nice and romantic" " same honey " she replied. After a lot of crawling we reached the end of the vent we strongly kicked it open we ended up in the gym ,however, the jocks were there who ,beat me up yesterday then they came over to us and said to Megan " hey sexy after school do you wanna come back to my place" " no fuck of" we both replied " whats this got to do with you Ellis " " she's my girlfriend now fuck of you fucking nob sharks" " oooooo don't get hard or we'll beat you up again" " Megan stand over there in the corner whilst i take care of the pricks" then i grabbed a baseball bat from the PE room. after that i furiously charged at the jocks and viciously smacked them with the tip of the baseball bat in their faces, blood was pouring from there faces then i violently whacked them all in the stomach they all coughed up mass amounts of blood, then i kicked there heads in " stop please don't kill us " " well don't mess with me or megan again you wankers ! " "we promise we won't just please stop we're begging you"
Sign up to rate and review this story