Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I got the answer

Hugs

by mcraddikt 1 review

Justice is served

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-09-03 - Updated: 2011-09-04 - 696 words

0Unrated
Violet POV

I have no idea what Gerard was talking about when he came over and screamed at me. I felt so bad after he left that I cried. I think I know who did it but I know for sure that Gerard would never believe me. I know that it was Lindsey who said it, but since Gerard had a massive crush on her I knew he would never believe me. I had to find out a way to get Gerard to talk to me so that he could talk to him and then I could explain that it wasn't my fault. I turned over so that i was laying down and facing the wall of my room. I slowly drifted off into sleep.

When I got to school I saw Gerard and saw this as my opportunity to talk to him. I walked over to him slowly and asked if I could have a word with him. He hesitated at first, but agreed.

" Look Gerard I don't know what you were talking about yesterday and I honestly never said that. I barely met you yesterday and I didn't think that you would see me as the type of person to spread those types of things. yes I like you, but only as a friend. Nothing more. " He stayed quite as I said everything and waited until the end.

" I didn't mean to blow on you yesterday and no I don't think that you were that type of person to spread something like, which was exactly why I got so mad. After I yelled at you I got home and Mikey started to talk to me and tried to convince me that you didn't do it. We got into a big argument because he claimed that it had been Lindsey and I didn't believe him. After he left I started to think about it a little more and I came to the conclusion that it wasn't you and that it was Lindsey." I smiled at the end of his small speech. It was nice to know that he knew that it wasn't my fault. " I'm sorry if I made you cry and feel bad." He appoligized.

" It's okay I forgive you." I smiled. " Hug?" I asked.

" Sure why not." He came closer and hugged me just like he had promised. I felt so safe with him so close too bad we would never be together because of Lindsey.

Lindsey POV

I finished talking to Jamia and Alicia and then started to look for Gerard since I had my first class with him. I walked around the school until I saw his backpack. I froze in my place disgusted by the sight of Gerard hugging that ugly wanna be. I stormed over to where Gerard and the ugly wanna be were standing. I cleared my throat to get their attention. They turned their heads and backed away from each other.

" Um Gee what are you doing? Don't you remember what she said about you?" I asked in a disgusted tone of voice.

" You mean what you said?" He said with out emotion. I was shocked my his comment. Did he know? Did that little know it all tell him what really happened? If she did she is so beyond dead.

" Excuse me?" I asked playing dumb.

" Don't act dumb Mikey already told me what really happened. Why would you lie to me? I thought we could be more than friends, but I guess that we can't since we can barely be friends." He said.

" Um I think I should go." Violet said. As she begun to walk away Gerard grabbed her arm.

" No you don't cause I'm done here." And with out another word he left. WTF?

Hey yall I just wanted to say thank you to the reviews that I got and the advise. I just want to say that I don't have anything against Lindsey I just wanted to add a little spice to the story. Her personality in the story is NOT real. I actually love Lindsey! Anyways thanks a lot for everything i hope I get reviews. Til next time lovies
Sign up to rate and review this story