Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > This Doesn't Hurt

6. There's No More That Need Be Said

by alligatorpie

"Will you make me scream now, please?"

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-09-04 - Updated: 2011-09-04 - 2399 words

?Blocked
Chapter Six: There’s No More That Need Be Said

“Brendon!” I whined in annoyance, moving my head around at odd angles, trying to find one where I could see where he was leading me, from under the blindfold.

“Ryan!” Brendon whined back teasingly. “Shh, baby, it’s a surprise!” Brendon insisted, giggling.

“I hate surprises.” I pouted.

He didn’t respond, just kept dragging me to wherever he was dragging me to.

“Please tell me where we are?” I asked, stomping my feet obnoxiously.

“Nope.” Brendon giggled again, then we stopped for a moment. I heard a door open, and Brendon kept walking, dragging me by my hand. The door clicked shut, and I felt Brendon behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, kissed the back of my shoulder, then removed the blindfold.

I blinked several times, trying to adjust my eyes, as they’d been covered with the blindfold for the better part of half an hour, ever since we got into a taxi outside the venue.

When my eyes finally adjusted, I gasped.

Candles decorated the room, casting a romantic light. Red rose petals littered the duvet, and a bottle of wine, along with two glasses, were set on the bedside table.

“What do you think?” Brendon asked.

“I think that you’re wonderful.” I said, turning and pulling him into my arms. I felt him grin against my neck.

“How about a glass of wine on the balcony?” He grinned up at me, and I nodded. I went to the balcony while Brendon picked up the wine. I opened the door, and smiled at the sight there, too.

The room had an excellent view. I could see the Eiffel Tower, which was backlit by the sunset. The balcony had a wrought iron railing, and a small table with two chairs. A dark red table cloth was over the table, and a picnic basket was next to it.

I turned, and smiled at a nervous looking Brendon.

“Is this okay?” He asked, biting his lip.

“Baby, it’s perfect.” I told him. I took the glasses and wine from his hands, setting them on the table, then I pulled him into my arms again, kissing him lovingly.

“Ryan, I need to tell you something.” Brendon said, pulling away.

“Anything, Sweetheart.” I told him, kissing his knuckles.

He took a deep breath then said, “I want us to have sex tonight.” He glanced up at me, then back down at our feet. “I love you, and I’m ready.” He looked up into my eyes. His were completely sincere.

“Anything you want, love.” I caught his face between my hands and cupped his cheeks. “If you change your mind, just tell me, okay?” I whispered, stroking my thumbs across his cheekbones.

“What did I ever do to deserve you?” He whispered, smiling up at me.

“I ask myself that same question about you, a million times a day.” I said, then I kissed him again.

“I love you so much, Ryan.” He whispered against my lips before connecting them again.

I moaned into him, gripping his waist, pulling him in closer. He bent his body into mine, then pulled away.

“How about that wine?” He grinned up at me. “We’re only going to be in a country where it’s legal for us to drink for so long.”

I nodded, and we sat down at the table, drinking and talking, until Brendon’s hand crept across the table, sliding it over mine. I laced our fingers together, then leaned toward him, capturing his lips with mine again.

“Let’s go… back inside…” He gasped between kisses.

I pulled him to his feet, not breaking the kiss, and directed him back inside. I broke away from him long enough to close the door to the balcony and twitch the curtains shut, then turned back to Brendon, wrapping him in my arms again.

I led him to the bed, and he sat on it.

“Scoot back, baby.” I whispered to him. He slid back towards the middle of the bed. I pushed his shoulder down, and he laid back. I hovered over him, kissing him deeply.

“I love you so much, Ryan.” He whispered, running his fingers through my hair.

“You’re perfect, Brendon.” I whispered, kissing into his neck, and moving my hands to the buttons on his shirt, slowing unbuttoning them. “You’re the best thing that ever happened to me.”

He moaned softly as I sucked his neck and trailed my fingers down his chest.

“Touch me, Ry.” He groaned, his back arching slightly.

“Are you sure?” I asked, pulling back and looking into his eyes.

“I’ve never been more sure of anything in my life.” He whispered.

I kissed him again, and brought my hand to his belt buckle. I undid his belt, then unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. I sat back, and he lifted his hips, making it easier for me to pull his jeans off him. He sat up, and pushed my shirt off me, placing kisses all over my neck and chest.

“Lay back down.” I whispered, and he obeyed, panting slightly.

I threw my leg over his hips, and straddled him, leaning forward to kiss him again. I brought my hand to the tent in his boxers, and let my fingers graze up his shaft, through the fabric. He whimpered softly.

I looked into his eyes again, and he nodded, encouraging me to go on. He inhaled sharply as I moved my fingers back to his base, then pulled them up again.

“More, Ry.” He breathed.

I hooked my thumbs into his boxers and pulled them down. I ran my thumb over the head of his cock and he whimpered loudly. I wrapped my hand around him loosely, pumping up and down. He lifted his hips. He moaned, and I tightened my hand. His hands fisted into the sheets as he moaned again.

“Do you want more, baby?” I asked softly, kissing his thighs.

“Oh god, yes!” Brendon cried, writhing on the sheets. “Please, Ry, please give me more!”

I flicked my tongue out over the head of his dick and he grunted loudly, crying out as I slid my mouth down over his first two inches, then pulled up, sucking hard on his tip.

“Oh! Ryan!” His voice was getting louder the more of his dick I took in. I felt him hit the back of my throat, and moaned softly. Brendon’s finger’s wrapped in my hair, giving a slight tug.

“Mm, oh, Ryan, oh God! Ry, that’s… Oh!” His breath rushed from his lungs as I gave his balls a gentle squeeze. He inhaled sharply, his hand seizing the sheets, his back stiffening, and lifting off the bed slightly. “Oh! Ry! No, no, no, stop!” He cried suddenly, and I immediately pulled away.

Our eyes met, and we were both panting. I didn’t question him, though I was very confused.

“Fuck me.” He panted.

“Excuse me?”

“Fuck me, Ry.” He repeated.

“Are… really?”

“Yeah.” He panted. “That’s why I told you to stop. So we can…” He trailed off awkwardly, obviously not sure how to phrase what he was saying.

“Do we have anything, sweetie?” I asked.

He turned onto his side, and pulled a plastic shopping bag from the bedside table drawer. He handed it to me, blushing. I looked in the bag, and saw that he’d had the foresight to buy lubricant.

“We, uh, we need that, right?” He fidgeted, playing with the corner of the comforter.

“It’ll make our lives a lot easier.” I said, nodding. I took a deep breath. “Are you absolutely sure, Bren? This is a huge deal, and I don’t want you to do this if you’re not ready.”

“I’m ready!” He insisted. “What happens in Paris…” He winked.

“That’s not how it works, Bren.” I said, frowning at his lack of seriousness.

“I know, baby.” He crawled across the bed, and took my hands in his. “I know that this is a big deal. But I want this. I want you.” He raised our intertwined hands, and brushed his lips across my knuckles.

“Are you sure?” I asked again.

“Are you sure?” He asked. “You seem more apprehensive than me.” He crossed his arms and sat back on his heels.

“Of course I’m sure.” I said, picking up his hands again. “I just don’t want you to do this unless you really want to.”

“Ryan. I fucking want to.” He insisted.

I studied his face for a long moment. Shadows were flickering across his features from the candles, making him even more beautiful.

“I love you so much.” I whispered, releasing his hand, and stroking the back of mine across his cheek.

“I love you too, Ry.” He smiled. “Will you make me scream now, please?”

“Gladly.”

I pushed his shoulders, and he fell onto his back, looking up at me with lust glazed eyes. I adjusted him carefully, then reached for the lube, slicking my fingers in it.

“What are you doing?” Brendon asked curiously, cocking his head.

“I’m gonna prep you, baby.” I said. “Otherwise, it’ll hurt like a motherfucker.”

He nodded, and closed his eyes. I pushed my lube-coated index finger into him and he moaned loudly. I pumped it in and out of him, then hooked it, causing him to whimper loudly. I pushed my middle finger in, and he winced.

“Are you okay?” I asked him, and he smiled and nodded.

I waited until he relaxed before I moved, doing the same thing that I did before, pumping in and out of him, hooking my fingers, then gently spreading them.

Brendon whimpered softly.

“Go on.” He urged before I could ask.

I smiled, gently kissing his thighs as I spread my fingers again. He let out a soft moan.

“This one’s gonna hurt, baby.” I whispered the warning, and his eyes flashed open, looking at me as I forced my third finger into him. He closed his eyes and his jaw clenched before he regained control and forced a smile.

I gently moved my fingers in and out of him, and slowly, his muscles unclenched from around me. After a few more minutes of his soft moans and whimpers, I decided that he was as prepped as he was gonna get. I pulled my fingers out of him, and his eyes opened again as I moved my body up so I could kiss him.

“Is it time?” He asked, and I nodded. His eyes flashed with excitement, like a small child offered candy.

“Relax for me, okay?” I whispered, and he nodded, closing his eyes again and exhaling a deep breath as I rubbed lube on my dick. I lined myself up with him, then looked back at his face.

“Are you ready?” I asked, brushing hair off his forehead.

“I’m ready.” He nodded. I pushed into him slowly, and he squeezed his eyes shut. I pushed myself all the way in, then waited.

His eyes were shut, his brow was furrowed, his jaw was clenched, and his hands were fisted in the sheets.

“It hurts.” He breathed.

“I know, sweetheart.” I whispered, stroking his cheek softly.

“Does it hurt this bad the whole time?” His voice broke, and a tear slid down his cheek.

“No, sweetie, it gets better.” I said. “We don’t have to do this, though, it’s okay.”

“Give me a minute, sugar.” He said, biting his lip.

I waited, watching his expression change as he got used to the feeling. I lowered my head, and kissed his neck gently.

“Okay.” Brendon said finally. “I’m ready.”

I caught his mouth with mine and kissed him gently. He let out a soft whimper as I pulled most of the way out, then he moaned as I pushed back in again. I watched his face carefully as I thrusted in and out. His face contorted with pleasure.

“Are you okay now, baby?” I asked softly, kissing his neck.

“Mmhmm.” He whimpered, then he moaned loudly. “Oh, Ryan…”

I pushed all the way in again, faster, and he cried out as I hit his prostate.

“Oh! Right there, Ryan!” He cried, his back arching. “Again, please, again!”

I rammed myself into him again, and he cried out again, louder. I moaned as he enveloped me, and he leaned his head back. I sucked at his neck, and he wrapped his fingers in my hair.

I moved my hand down his chest and stomach, and finally, wrapped it around his shaft, pumping in time with my thrusts.

“Ryan!” Brendon screamed, I felt his body spasm, and his hot seed dripped down my hands. I pounded into him while he rode out his orgasm, knowing that I was teetering on the edge. I raised his hand that was covered in his cum to my mouth, and flicked my tongue out over my fingers. The taste sent me over the edge, and I exploded into him.

I fell onto him, and we panted hard against each other.

“We should do this again some time.” Brendon said casually, running his fingers through my hair.

“I love you.” I whispered, pressing a light kiss to his lips.

“I love you, too.”


A/N: Sorry this update took so long! I've had the bulk of the chapter done for days, but I couldn't decide how to end it. But anyways....

So, I'm not sure how much longer I want this story to be. My original plan was 5 chapters, max, with the story centering around Brendon saving Ryan from an abusive creep. But, Ryan got saved from the abusive creep a little earlier than I intended, since I just can't stand to write about Ryan in that kind of danger, apparently. So, I don't really know now. Here's what I do know: There will definitely be a couple more chapters. But, I haven't decided if I want to carry on into the drama of Rydon, and telling Spencer and Jon, or if I want to cut it off while everything's happy and wonderful.

Please take the time to rate and/or review. Every single one brings a smile to my face. You can't deny me smiles, can you?

xxAnna
Sign up to rate and review this story