Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > This Doesn't Hurt

7. Come Along, Because I Love Your Face

by alligatorpie

"What's more important? Saving us, or saving the band?"

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-09-06 - Updated: 2011-09-06 - 1161 words

?Blocked
Chapter Seven: Come Along, Because I Love Your Face

I blinked slowly, opening my eyes to find the man of my dreams in my arms. I looked down at him, carefully brushing his hair off his forehead. He was still asleep, breathing softly into my neck. I closed my eyes, and smiled, leaning into him. I felt his lips on my neck, and I opened my eyes again, looking down at him.

“Good morning, Gorgeous.” He whispered.

“I never want to wake up, and not have you be the first thing I see, ever again.” I whispered back, pushing his hair behind his ear.

He smiled softly, and snuggled back into my chest.

“I love you so much, Ryan.” He whispered, kissing my collarbones.

“I love you too, Brendon.” I moaned softly, and Brendon smirked up at me.

“Collarbones?” He asked, raising an eyebrow.

“No.” I denied it.

He moved his head back down, and licked the indentation at the base of my neck.

“Brendon…” I breathed, my hands clenching on the small of his back.

He sucked at the indentation, then let his tongue follow the line of my collarbone, all the way to my right shoulder. I whimpered as he pulled away.

“So, that turns you on?” Brendon asked, a slight flush creeping over his cheeks.

“Maybe…” I mumbled.

“I think it’s cute.” He said, curling into me.

“I think I need to go jack off now…” I mumbled, looking around the sunlit room. He grinned at me. “You wouldn’t think it was so funny if it was you.” I said, glaring at him playfully.

He rolled onto his back.

“Have me.” He said, smirking at me.

I straddled him, and pinned his wrists above my head, kissing him deeply. I let my mouth trail down to his neck, sucking at it gently. I glanced up at his face, and his eyes were closed, jaw set, so he wouldn’t make a sound.

“That’s no fair, baby.” I said, massaging his tense jaw with my lips. “Relax.”

He shook his head, and I giggled. I moved my mouth to his ear, and sucked his lobe into my mouth.

He whimpered softly.

“Ears?” I asked, and he flashed an annoyed glace at me. I smirked, and put my head back down to his ear. I licked the shell, then sucked the soft flesh just behind it. He moaned softly. He fought one of his wrists free, and moved his hand to tickle my collarbone again. I leaned into his touch, and pressed my hips into his, feeling his arousal grow against the inside of my thigh.

He lifted his hips into mine, then yelped softly, dropping his hips back to the bed.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Um, I’m sore.” Brendon said, squirming slightly.

“Oh.” I said, rolling off him. “I didn’t realize. I’m sorry.”

He smiled, then rolled into my arms.

“No sex today, then?” I asked, smirking down at him.

He shook his head, smiling sadly.

“I’ll suck you off, if you want.” He offered, winking.

I tightened my arms around him.

Brendon twisted, and reached for his phone, which was on the bedside table.

“We have two hours until we need to be back at the bus.” Brendon told me, setting his phone back on the table, and curling into me.

“Sleep or blowjob?” I asked him.

“Blowjob.” He decided. He started to shimmy down the bed, but I caught his arms. I pulled him up again, and kissed him deeply, rolling him onto his back. I pulled away, and turned, so my knees were on either side of my head.

“Oh, I see what you’re doing.” He said, and he flicked his tongue out over the head of my dick. I moaned as I lowered my mouth over his dick. I thrusted my hips into him as he sucked, lifting his head up as I lowered myself down. I held his hips down, and bobbed on his length.

We were both moaning loudly, and he brought his hands to my hips, digging his nails into my hips. I thrusted harder into his mouth, and he gagged. I swallowed around him, my mouth closing down. His hips bucked, seemingly of their own accord.

He cried out as I felt him shoot his load down my throat. I pulled back, and sucked on his tip as he came, relishing in the taste that pushed me over the edge into my own orgasm.

I turned around again, laying back down with him.

“I love you.” I told him, kissing him softly.

“I love you too.” He said. He flicked his tongue out quickly over my collarbone, then grinned up at me.

“Let’s catch a bit more sleep.” I suggested.

He nodded, and smiled, nuzzling back into me. The idea was ruined as Brendon’s phone rang. He groaned, and rolled over, scooping it off the bedside table again.

“What?” He groaned into the receiver, cuddling back into me. “We still have, like, forever until we have to be at the bus, Jon.” He yawned. “Well, okay. You have fun with your crisis, and I’m gonna go back to sleep.”

Brendon hung up, throwing his phone over his shoulder behind him.

“What crisis?” I asked.

“Something about losing his pick.” Brendon mumbled, pulling himself tight against me.

I giggled, and held him tighter.

“Should we tell them?” I asked softly after a moment, gently running my fingers through his hair.

“I guess so.” Brendon sighed. “I’m just scared of what they’ll think.”

“I know that I would be pissed if they kept something like this from us… They’ll be supportive. They’re our best friends.”

Brendon nodded.

“We should wait until we’re home, though.” Brendon said. “So we don’t have to deal with the awkwardness of being on tour together, if they freak out.”

“Yeah.” I murmured. “But then I won’t be able to hold you whenever I want.” I pouted.

He giggled, and kissed me.

“Still… I think it would be best to wait.” Brendon said. “Honestly, being stuck in that small a space with people who don’t look at you the same is gonna drive you crazy.”

“I guess you’re right.” I sighed.

“I usually am.” He grinned cheekily.

“Smartass.” I kissed him lightly.

“What do we put first?” Brendon asked quietly after a couple minutes. “Us or the band?”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“I mean, if Spencer and Jon freak out, what’s more important? Saving the band, or saving us?”

“Saving us.” I said immediately. “I’ve waited too long for you, to give you up for money.”

He smiled.

“I feel the same way.” He said. “I love you, Ryan. No matter what.”

“I love you too, Bren.”

“Always?”

“Always.”


A/N: Kind of a filler, but here you go! Please rate and review!

xxAnna
Sign up to rate and review this story