Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > This Doesn't Hurt

8. Catch Me Up On Getting Out Of Here

by alligatorpie 9 reviews

"Dad, I'm gay."

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-10-02 - Updated: 2011-10-02 - 1156 words

0Unrated
Chapter Eight: Catch Me Up On Getting Out Of Here

“Brendon, what are you-”

I was cut off as he pushed me into a chair. I stared up at him, watching as he glanced out into the hallway, then pushed the door shut, and locked it.

“Bren, what’s-”

He straddled my lap, and pushed me back into the chair, locking our mouths together.

I moaned softly into his mouth, wrapping my fingers in the fabric of his crisp, white, button-down shirt, just above his hips. He ground against me softly, just enough for me to feel my cock twitch in my pants.

“Shit.” Brendon sighed, crawling off of me, and flopping on the couch across the room. I crossed my legs just as Spencer and Jon walked in.

“Ry, your dad’s here.” Spencer said, biting his lip as he looked at me.

“Whoa, dude, you literally just got paler!” Jon giggled, pointing at me.

“Jon, shut up.” Spencer hissed over his shoulder.

“W-why?” I stammered, feeling my hands start to tremble.

“I don’t know.” Spencer said, biting his nails. “He wouldn’t tell us. I can have security make him leave, though, if you want.”

I shook my head.

“Let him come in.” I decided.

Spencer sighed in a we-both-know-you’re-making-a-mistake-so-why-is-this-about-to-happen kind of way.

Spencer left. Jon hesitated, then followed him. Brendon waited until the door clicked shut, then came across the room to crouch in front of me. He tried to take my hands in his, but I pressed them together, and shoved them between my knees, biting my lip. A hurt expression washed over Brendon’s face, and he looked down.

“I love you.” I whispered, and his head snapped but, surprise clear on his face. “I just… can’t right now… My dad is…” I shook my head.

“I understand.” He whispered, smiling softly. “I love you too.”

I smiled at him, and he pulled himself to his feet, sitting on the arm of the chair next to me. He casually set his arm around the back of the chair, rubbing my back at an angle that wouldn’t be seen by someone entering the room.

“Don’t worry. You’ll be okay.” Brendon assured me as footsteps came closer to the room, my heart rate increasing with the volume.

Spencer led my dad into the room, Jon and Zack right behind him.

I stood up.

“Ryan.” He grunted.

“Dad.” I said calmly. “Why don’t you give us a couple minutes?” I said, glancing around the room. I had a sinking feeling that I didn’t want them to witness whatever was about to happen.

Zack hesitated, but Spencer plucked at his sleeve, saying something about the meet and greet, and Zack followed them. The door shut, I turned to look at my dad.

He looked me up and down, then scoffed.

“You look like a fag.” He stated.

I nodded, shoving my hands into my pockets.

“You act like a fag.” He said.

I shrugged, then nodded to that as well.

“You put on makeup like a fag, you write songs like a fag.” he kept listing the various things until I interrupted.

“Dad, I’m gay.”

He stopped mid-sentence.

“Which one of them are you fucking?” He demanded, stepping forwards.

When I remained silent, glaring at him. He raised his hand, and back handed me across the face. I fell into a table, twisting my ankle as I hit the ground. I ground my teeth together to keep from crying out in pain, glaring over my shoulder at the man who called himself my dad.

He glared back, then kicked me in the ribs. I closed my eyes and bit my lip, digging my fingers into the carpet to keep from crying out in agony.

“No son of mine.” He mumbled, and left.

I gasped in pain, letting my whole body fall to the carpet. I screamed into it, feeling tears prickling at my eyes. I curled my arms around my stomach, ignoring the sharp pains in my ribs.

“Ry?” Brendon poked his head into the room. “Oh, shit.”

He ran to my side, carefully rolling me onto my back.

“Shit, baby? Baby, are you okay? What happened?” He murmured, his hands fluttering over my chest and stomach, not touching me.

“My dad happened.” I groaned.

“Fuck. Hold on, I’m gonna go get Spencer.” Brendon whispered, jumping to his feet. “Spencer!” He yelled as he ran from the room.

I let out a deep breath, flexing my ankle, and wincing.

Brendon ran back to my side, and picked up my hand, looking terrified. Zack followed him, and pulled my into his arms easily.

“You’re going to the hospital.” He informed me as he carried me from the room.

“No shit…” I sighed, squeezing my eyes shut as my ankle was jostled.

“Be careful!” Brendon whined from behind Zack.

Zack didn’t bother responding. There was no reasoning with Brendon when he was freaking out.

Zack lowered me carefully into the backseat of the rental car. Spencer and Jon came running out of the venue.

“Shot gun!” Jon called, leaping into the front seat.

Spencer and Brendon got in on either side of me. Spencer wrapped his arm around my shoulders, rubbing them gently. Brendon took my hand, and rubbed my knee.

“Fuck. It hurts.” I breathed, leaning my head back.

“You’ll be okay.” Spencer assured me.

“Yeah, I’m sure you’ll be fine.” Brendon said, though he didn’t sound incredibly convincing.

I squeezed Brendon’s hand tightly. He squeezed back, and leaned in, pressing a kiss to my neck.

Spencer raised an eyebrow, but didn’t comment.

“Fuck, look at this traffic.” Jon said, peering out the front window.

“Shit, this is gonna take forever.” Spencer sighed.

I whimpered at the thought of delaying the remedy of the pain.

“You’ll be okay, baby.” Brendon whispered soothingly, stroking my hair out of my face as I started trembling.

“‘Baby’?” Spencer questioned.

“Big picture.” Brendon snapped.

“‘Baby’?” Zack repeated, glancing at us in the rearview mirror.

“‘Baby’?” Jon said. “Sorry, I felt left out.” He mumbled.

“How long has Ryan been ‘baby’?” Spencer asked, looking between me and Brendon.


A/N: Hey, sorry it's taken so long to update. Things have been really busy at school, and my laptop is a little bit broken. I have to hold the screen in the exact right position, or it'll freeze up and fade to black. The warranty just expired, and I don't have money to get it fixed, so I have to jump through hoops to try to use it, and I don't have that much patience most of the time.

So, anyways, I have an idea for what'll happen next, but I don't know when I'll have time to write it. I'll try to get it done quickly, though. Please rate and review!

xxAnna
Sign up to rate and review this story