Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Paris to Play (ok If anyone has any better ideas please tell me!)

Chapter One

by princessofoyownworld 7 reviews

Archie and Atlanta seem to really have something special, but how special is it? And how much is it going to take them to relize how specialwhat they have really is? Sequal to Paris to say I love y...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-06-05 - Updated: 2006-06-06 - 961 words

0Unrated
Here is the start of my sequel. Hope you all like it. Please rate and review. Sorry that it is short, but I wanted to post something and it was super short or super long.

I DO NOT OWN CLASS OF THE TITANS!!! Or Tensor bandages.
*********************

Atlanta ran through the park, teasing Archie every step of the way. "Hurry up slowpoke!" she teased.

"Hey, your not the one with their arm in a cast." Archie retorted holding up his bandaged arm. He still had it in a cast from when he took the arrow to his arm. Atlanta slowed down to wait for her injured friend. She still felt horrible about where the arrow was supposed to hit. The arrow was meant to hit her heart.

Archie caught up with Atlanta. Atlanta put her arm around his waist and lightly kissed his cheek. She removed her arm from his waist as he took her hand in her hand in his good hand. The couple laughed, their relationship had evolved so much on the night Archie got hurt. A few days later they were still enduring teasing from their friends. But they did not care; the last few days had been heaven for them.

**********************

They shared a candlelight dinner in the dorm as their first date. That was a night that Atlanta would never forget, Archie had paid the others to leave them alone for the night and gotten Athena to make them something special. He had tried to make it romantic, but half way through he knocked over the candle and lit the table on fire. Atlanta had to put it out, at first she was annoyed about this but then she realized that Archie would have to tell the gods and Jay about the table. And probably have to pay to replace it.

In the end they got pizza at the local pizza place. Archie was tongue tied and sweaty through the whole date. Atlanta tried to relieve some of the stress on his shoulders by telling him that pizza was more her style than a candle light dinner. Archie smiled at the time but when she got home she realized that she probably made things worse for him. By the end of the night she knew that this would be her favorite date.

**********************

Archie's favorite on the other hand was when they caught the latest horror movie. He wanted not to be able to remember what the movie was about. At one point he thought h would get his wish. The movie was at its only romantic point, and it must have had some effect over Atlanta. She moved closer to him and he put his good arm around her, in reaction to his move she put her head on his chest. He slowly kissed her lips she kissed back. The continued this for five long minutes before Atlanta realized what she what she was doing. When she realized this she pulled away. Archie guessed that she felt bad about what she had done during the movie when she let him kiss her in front of the dorm house before they went in.

**********************

The couple continued to walk around the park. From and outsiders view they would have looked like a prefect couple, and maybe they were. They seemed to walk in harmony and looked like they had been together for years rather than days. Young girls whispered together about having a boyfriend who treated them how well Archie appeared to treat Atlanta; they did not know that they fought every other minute when they were at home. Guys from their school lounged against trees and commented on how Archie got a girl like Atlanta. Little did they know that they had been best friends for about six months and had lived together for as long they had known each other.

Atlanta suddenly began to jog towards the school when she checked her watch. Chiron wanted to check on Archie's arm at three o'clock and it was two fifty five. She pulled Archie by his good arm saying "Hurry up, were going to be late." Archie tried to protest but quickly gave into his friend's charm and began to jog along side his girlfriend.

**********************

"You're late." Chiron scolded as Atlanta and Archie arrived out of breath. Chiron quickly ushered Archie to the lounge sofa in his study and began to inspect his arm. "Well, the initial swelling has gone down and I can put an actual cast on it instead of this dirty old Tensor® bandage." Chiron announced after looking at Archie's arm for fifteen minutes.

"Ok this could take some time. Atlanta why don't you go home?" Chiron calmly said.

"Be brave." Atlanta teased as she gave Archie a quick hug before she left Chiron's study and went back to the brownstone dorm house.

**********************

"Look what my daddy just sent me!" Theresa shouted from the living room, when she heard Atlanta open the front door.

"Hurry up and get over here you two, she's been holding us in suspense for like two hours." Jay shouted, trying to sound annoyed but failed.

"Sorry, you will have to wait a little longer, it's just me!" Atlanta shouted back, her voice filled with the same happiness it had been for the past few days as she took off her shoes.

**********************

Sorry that it is so short, but I REALLY wanted to post this. Please rate and review constructive is always welcome. All sorts of comments are always appreciated. Ok unless they are freaky and if they are I will be unafraid to tell you. Chow!!!

Oh ya if anyone has an Idea for a better title please let me know. And anyone got a geusse on what Theresa's dad sent her?
Sign up to rate and review this story