Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Why?

huh?

by kiraluvsu 2 reviews

sending lots of love out to all my readers :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-09-04 - Updated: 2011-09-05 - 535 words - Complete

0Unrated
"We promise," they all said in unison.
"Okay then, who exactly am I?" We all turned to Gerard. He cleared his throat and focused on me.

"You're Lina Isabella Lazara, the last living decent of the Lazara family, and the only person that can save this planet from becoming a deadly war zone."

"But that's not my name." I stated, trying to believe them.

"It's your real name. Your mother had to have changed it and hid you away so no one would find you."

"Okay then, what am I?"

"You're the daughter of a very powerful man that no one knows of in person and you're not a demon, nor are you an angel. The book doesn't say exactly what you are, but it does say that you are pure, like an angel, and tainted like a demon, but it also says that you are neither of them."

Everyone went silent, I was just starting to grasp the importance of my existence. Yet, I couldn't think of a single word to say about it. I had never known my father, and apparently, neither did anyone else. We just knew that he was a very important guy, I just hoped he was important in a good way.

"So what are we gonna do?" I asked quietly.

"We're getting you out of here and to the safest place we know." Ray answered.

"And where is that?"

"On the outskirts of town, deep in the forest. We have a place out there where you can stay."

"Alright, when do we leave?" I asked.

"Tonight."

I sighed,"We need to stop at my place before we go."

"Already done." Mikey half smiled.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "So you planned on taking me anyways?"

"Yeah we were gonna make up something to get you to go, but now we don't have to 'cause you already know!" Frank said with a smile.

I couldn't bring myself to smile back.

"Now get some normal clothes on and lets get out of here." He threw a duffel bag on my lap filled with clothes. I looked up at him and he smirked. "I took the liberty of packing your clothes, never knew you liked lace so much-" I cut him off by chucking a pillow at his head. "You are such a pervert Frankie! I'm getting you back for this." With that being said, I got up and ran into the bathroom with clothes in hand. I brushed my straight blue hair, threw on some eyeliner, and changed into normal clothes in under 10 minutes. When I walked out Gerard was the only one in the room, he held my bag of clothing. The guys were probably waiting in the car. I walked out slowly, trying to avoid anymore conversation. Even after he had admitted why he cheated on me, I couldn't stand the thought of him even touching her. So our relationship was damaged and it was gonna take a while to mend.

He sat up and followed me, we silently stared at each other as we walked.

"Leda, are we gonna be okay?" He whispered. I stopped walking and he turned to look at me.

"I really don't know."
Sign up to rate and review this story