Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Take My Fucking Hand And Never Be Afraid Again

Rain and Gerard

by skittlesandcoffee 1 review

Rain and Gerar meet, is it love at first sight?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [R] - Published: 2011-09-05 - Updated: 2011-09-05 - 594 words

1Ambiance
~Rain

Double English finished and Frank and me waited for Mikey to pack his notebook and stuff back in his backpack so we could leave and then ditch PE. “Ready?” I asked when he’d packed everything. “Ready,” he assured me with a smile, “Where are we going to go anyway? Won’t we get caught?” Mikey was starting to sound worried so I tried to reassure him as best I could, “Mikey, we won’t get caught; me and Frankie boy here sit under the same tree every single PE lesson, trust me. It’ll be fine. Follow us.” And he did.

Out the English door; out the school doors; across the football field and to the oak tree. Same place every PE lesson and it never got boring.

I sat under the old oak tree and so did Frank with Mikey soon following suit. Ray would join us soon too; he always ditched PE with me and Frank.
“So, Mikey, what do you think of England so far?” Frank asked as soon as we were all comfortable.

“The countryside landscapes are pretty, but it’s a bit wet.”

“Yeah, you get used to that. It rains a lot” Frank said with enthusiasm. And with that one sentence it began to rain causing us all to burst into hysterics. In fact we were laughing so much we didn’t see the massive afro heading towards us.

We all calmed down a bit by the time Ray had reached us and he had someone with him, a beautiful raven-haired boy wearing black hoodie and red ripped jeans. His nose slopped with a slight pixie point at the end and his hazel eyes bore into mine as I said, “Hi, who are you?”

Oh shit! That sounded so blunt! He’s going to think I’m a total bitch. Oh God, why am I so stupid?! “This,” Ray cut in, he obviously saw the crazed look in my eyes, “Is Gerard Way we met in double Art and he seemed cool so I invited him to miss PE with us. I see you’ve invited someone to,” he said with a wave to Mikey.

“I see, well, hi Gerard,” I said, waving like an idiot, “I’m Rain.”

“Oh my God, you’re name is so cool!” he said and plopped down on the grass next to me.

“Thank you. Are you and Mikey brothers?”

“Yeah, we both moved here from New Jersey.”

“I gathered, using my amazing knowledge of you both having the same last name,” I said sarcastically. And he laughed. Gerard Way laughed at my joke. Oh gosh, his laugh was beautiful and loud.

Normally people with a loud laugh piss me off, but Gerard was the sort of person that couldn’t piss you off. It was obnoxiously loud, but it just didn’t matter. It was also contagious, I started laughing and then he grinned the biggest grin I’d seen all summer. It was beautiful. Everyone else started laughing too, whether at his laugh or at my sarcasm, I don’t know. But I didn’t care either.

*]~Gerard

God, she was beautiful. From the raven dark shade of her hair down to the converse on her feet, she was perfect.

[*Sorry this chappie is so short, I've had no time to put it up since my internet's being fucktard. I'm lacking inspiration for this story and might start another one but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm leaving this one. Again, please rate and review, I'll love you forever!
Sign up to rate and review this story