Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > tears fall for a reason

chapter 21

by rockerchick4life 0 reviews

the nightmares begin...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-09-06 - Updated: 2011-09-06 - 394 words

0Unrated
gerards p.o.v
we get home from the mall and i take off the clothes that helped cheer ray up..i smile as i remember the day...frankie looked seriously suprised when i kissed him in front of the waiter.as soon as we got in ray went upstairs into the bathroom and that was an hour ago...i hope he's ok? i think i'll go check on him in a minute.i finish taking the clothes off and put my skiiny jeans and a band tee on and start walking up the stairs towards the bathroom.i stop halfway up the stairs when i hear ray sobbing in the bathroom..i reach the baathroom door and gently knock on the door and i hear ray say weakly''come in'' i walk slowly in and see reay sitting on the floor with tears pouring down his face..'oh ray ray' i whisper as i see whats in his hand..something small, silver and sharp.'i thought you stopped this ray?' i ask him quietly.. he looks up at me and slowly shows me his arm..its dripping slowly with blood.i gasp and gently take the razor out of his hand and put it in the drawer and get a bandage and press it against the new cuts to stop the bleeding.he looks up at me 'are you gonna tell frank and bob' he asks me quietly. i look at him ' no..not yet' he looks at me and tears start rolling down his face.i pull him into a hug and his tears start soaking through my tee..i hold him tighter as hi sobs echo round the room.

rays p.o.v
we had such a good day at the mall.when we got home i went upstairs to the bathroom and looked in the drawer fo my blade..i know i promised everyone i would stop but its just soo hard. i slide the blade across my arm and start crying quietly then gee knocks on the door and i let him in and he looks at me and takes the razor out of my hand and starts to bandage my arm..i start crying and he pulls me close to him . through my tears i wonder..where is my life going?

please r&r Xx rockerchick4lifeXx
Sign up to rate and review this story