Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > tears fall for a reason

chapter 22

by rockerchick4life 0 reviews

why?...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-09-07 - Updated: 2011-09-07 - 294 words

0Unrated
franks p.o.v
gerard and ray have been upstairs for ages..me and bob are getting bored! i'm gonna go see what their up to. i drag my small ink covered body out of the lounge and make my way up the stairs.i stop outside the bathroom door when i hear ray crying and gerard talking quietly...i sigh quietly.i'm so worried about my frien.i knock on the door and ray says come in, i walk in and see ray curled up on the floor with his head on gerards lap.his arm is stretched out in front of him and i can see angry red cuts slowly leaking blood through a thin bandage.i feel a tear roll down my face and i sit down next to ray and pull him into my arms.i look at gerard and see a patch on his tee shirt where ray had cried on him.he smiles weakly at me and gets up slowly and leaves the room,closing the door gently behind him.i look down at ray ''come on ray.talk to me,i hate seeing you like this1'' ray lifts his head up off my shoulder and looks me in the eye.''i cant cope with it all frankie.everyday i wake up and know what he did to me.'' i look into rays tear filled eyes and whisper slowly''who did this ray ray?'' he looks down and says quietly....''bert''


oooooh cliffhanger!!
sorry its short but its all i can think of right now
please rate and review coz noones reviewing anymore,i'm starting to think that no one likes the story any more....please review and i shall give you all skittles
Xxrockerchick4lifeXx
Sign up to rate and review this story