Categories > Movies > Van Helsing > Familiar

Part 23

by anukk 0 reviews

Perspectives from the main characters of "Van Helsing" during the Masquerade Ball at Dracula´s Castle. Slash implied. Various pairings. Drabble

Category: Van Helsing - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Aleera, Anna Valerious, Carl, Dracula, Van Helsing - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2005-05-23 - Updated: 2005-05-23 - 239 words

0Unrated
Chapters: Drabble, 23/?
Pairing: Aleera/Anna
POV: Aleera´s feelings during the Masquerade Ball
Disclaimer: Nothing in this drabble is mine, except maybe the tiny plot-line I made up. This fiction was written only for entertainment purposes, no money is being made.

I had buried myself deeply into the hot neck of one of those muscular, attractive artists. My Master had hired a whole circus for his pompous Masquerade Ball and he had proven excellent taste again.
This young boy´s blood was like pure honey, thick and sweet it poured down my throat.

My Master´s strong mental pull disturbed me from finishing my feeding on the sweet mortal boy, though. Before I rushed to meet him in one of the great halls in this castle, I quickly snapped the mortal´s neck with one skilled move and threw the corpse out the window, right into the small lake.
My Master usually is not very fond of rotting bodies in his residence, and during the decades of time spending in his company, Marishka, Verona and me had learned how to avoid the punishments that Master loves to impose on us.

My creator´s bond grew stronger and painfully, he urged me to better hurry now.
Promising images of a pearly-white body and a mortal heart, pounding between two lush breasts, flooded my brain. Licking my lips in anticipation, I quickened my pace.
Now the little princess would become mine...
Sign up to rate and review this story