Categories > Original > Romance > Simply Complex

Im So Mad At You

by quietliar 0 reviews

Staggered chap but I'm tryin :)

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-09-06 - Updated: 2011-09-07 - 817 words

0Unrated
The boys lead me back to the room I was in before. They push me in and slam the door. I laugh remembering evryting that just happened. The look on their faces was priceless. I can't even believe how stunned they were. Hilarious is the only word to describe it.

I thro the clothing Uncle gave me on. To my horror the shirt fits me perfectly and the bottoms ....its almost to horrid to say. Its a skirt its short. Nuff said. I'm a bggy tshirt and sweats in summer kinda girl. Never in my life have I worn a form fitting shirt and I never even looked at a skirt, let alone worn one.

I look in the closet and find a good amount of my things along with an ipod and phon charger, sliders. My pocke knife and hand gun (I come from a not so friendly part of town), and my my DJ headphones. I put the sliders on to cover the things the skirt does not, like knees. I hate knees and feet. (Don't know why tho I just do.) My phone and ipod go to their chargrs andmy knife goes into a special pocket in my sliders. I hide the gun in a drawer at the desk when I see the note I wrote untouched.

As I rip it up and thro it out I hear a knockat the door. I go and crack it open alittle to see who is there. Daniel stood there with a silver platter full of food in his hand.

"May I come in," he asks tho he's already forced his way thru my door, which I find rather rude. "The boss sends you his best wishes and a hearty breakfast for you madam."

His smile is so blindingly beautiful even tho I know its forced. Its nice to know I have a beautiful little toy to play with. They don't call me the puppet master for nothing. At my old school I could get anyone to do anyting I wanted and they wouldn't even know why.

I take the plater from and plop on the long coach, chair thingy. Ya know the one you see that's red and leather with a fat guy being fed grapes in it. One of those. As I eat I see the other four slip in. Tey all sit close to the seat I'm in and watch me eat. Its making me kinda nervous.

"What are you staring at? Stop it. Its freaking me out. Seriously."

"Sorry," Daniel says. "Don't mean to be rude we just didn't know the boss had any family besides his hot sister. I'm Daniel by the way."

"Okay for one neve, ever call my mom hot again. Ever. Second he has a kid so I'm not all that peculiar. Now get out of my room. I'm pretty shaken up right now so leave."

They look quizzicaly at me but do as they are told. Almost the exact same time they slam my door my phone goes off. My bst friend, Lila, had sent me a text. Like 80 of them. They allpretty much say 'where the hell are you', or a variation of that.

Now she is calling, which means its serious, she never calls anyone. It didn't matter what happened she wouldn't call a soul. I quickly pick up because something must be very wrong.

"Hello," I say cautiously.

"Where the fucking hell are you? I have sent you like a million texts and no response. I'm freaking out! What happened to you?"

"I'm at my uncles. He is taking me in for now. You wouldn't believe...." she cuts me off.

"You wanna know how I found out what happened? Because it sure as hell wasn't from you! I came over to tell you I got accepted to my dream high school. Come to find out the cops are every where and your bloody missing!"

"Yeah sorry a]you had to find out that way but I swear I'll make it up to you. Did you say you got into Rosalia's School for the Exceptional? Great, then where are you right this second?"

"Um..... Home," she replies confused.

"Perfect I'll be there in ten.Love ya lupa see you soon," I sing into the phone.

I barge out of my room and, as expected,there the boys are looking as tho they are trying to listen in on my conversation.

"Get the limo ready right now. I have somewhere I need to go and I have to be there in no less than ten minutes."

Two of them run off to get the limo ready. I could so get used to having the Elite Five of the Rosalia School for the Exceptional at my every desire.

Yay its done! and to make it up to y'all I'm gunna add the next chapter today! sweet!
xo ari
Sign up to rate and review this story