Categories > Original > Romance > Simply Complex

Welcome to the Rosaline Manor

by quietliar 0 reviews

I know the spelling is not the best. Sorry :)

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-01 - Updated: 2011-05-12 - 543 words

0Unrated
"Deary," Uncle Justin exclaims. "I am thrilled that your here. I was so worried when the police called saying your mom was dead and you were missing. It broke my heart. But now that your here I have nothing to worry about. You'll be staying here. In fact.... I'm adopting you. So make yourself at home. The room you were in before will be where you stay."

Jay, as I often call him, is a talker, so it took a minute to process what he said. Dear Jay was gunna adopt me. He can barely take care of himself. Though I have to admit if he is the king of this castle then he must be better off than we thought. Living with him would be better than foster care and dad's family. He's the only family I know. No way would I turn down his offer to adopt me. Especially now that moms gone. I have no one. I'm alone.

He gives me a minute to think things over and when I nod he jumps so high in the air I swear he almost hit the ceiling.

"Oh I just knew you'd say yes so I took the liberty of making a room for you and enrolling you in school. You may have noticed quite a few good looking men around the house. Well they are, from now on, your faithful servants here at the Rosaline Manor. I do hope they make you feel welcome!"

"Oh they already have. Ya know the usual kind scare the shit out of someone then bet on if they'll fucking live or not. Way welcoming."

Jay shakes his head, "I'll just have to fix that then."

That's when I shake MY head. No way was he gunna fix my problems. "I got it under control," I say. I know he doesn't believe me but he let's it drop. Thank god.

We talk alittle longer then he glides out of the room. I wait for alittle then head out the doors I was brought threw. To my surprise its light. I thought because it was so big it would be heavy but it was as light as a feather. All the boys from before were still tere. They shocked look on all but Daniels face makes me laugh.

"Told ya," he snickers. "Girls got charisma. No way he'd hurt her." All the guys groan and hand him ten 100 dollar bills. They all look at me with the 'are you still here' look.

"Charisma ain't got nothing to do with it," I say. "Its all in who ya know. Now is someone gunna show me to my room or what?"

They all laugh, even Daniel. That is until the large doors open again with Jay standing right on the other side.

"Nicky glad your still here," he says tossing me an outfit. "Here's your new uniform. You start after lunch." He gives me a kiss on the cheek and walks off.

"Bye bye Uncle Justin see you after school," I call after him. When I turn back to see the guys I laugh because they all have the same half surprised half pissed expression. That's when I decide this is gunna be a hell a lot of fun.
Sign up to rate and review this story