Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Star

Chapter 2

by MCR_Vampire_321 3 reviews

Mikey realises how real his situation is.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-09-08 - Updated: 2011-09-08 - 705 words

0Unrated
[A/N] - So I chose to continue this because of the two reviews from my authours note :) Please do review though because otherwise I feel like no one is reading it and it doesn't motivate me to update :L

"No, you can have it." I said, handing Gerard's coffee to Matt. I don't know why I did that especially since I didn't really like Matt that much since he'd been kicked out of the band.
"Thanks Man," Matt smiled, patting me on the shoulder "I forgot to say but you did a great job yesterday. I was thinking that tonight maybe we could play 'Black Dragon Fighting Society'?"
I took in this news. This was the song where I got like a five second bass guitar solo "Are you serious? Gerard said we should never play that song live because it's not very good."
"Who's Gerard?" Matt asked, looking really confused.
"His brother, apparently." Ray told him.
Matt shrugged his shoulders "I didn't know you had a brother Mikey."
"Well yeah..." I said awkwardly "I never really talk about him..."
"He doesn't like 'Black Dragon Fighting Society'?"
"Well yeah but it's just my brother." I said, laughing shakily "And he's not really a fan of the band anyway. So yeah, are we playing that tonight?"
"Yeah, it'll be awesome!" Frank giggled making me relax a little. Things will go so much easier if perhaps I stop talking about Gerard. It'll make people stop thinking I'm crazy.
'Maybe I could get used to not being compared to anyone...' I thought to myself 'Just being me and not having to live in my older brothers shadow my entire life. And besides, things will probably go back to normal by tomorrow. So I'll make the most of it.'
"You five have an interview in about ten minutes..." Brian announced, walking into the room "My advice would be to go and get ready."
Ten minutes later the five of us squashed up onto a sofa together in front of a rather tall, good-looking blonde women who was of course the interviewer. "So guys..." The interviewer began "You're coming up to your tenth anniversary, right?"
"Yes," Ray answered much to my surprise "We're looking forward to it and planning on giving the fans a little surprise but we don't want to reveal too much right now."
The interview went on like this with us answering the questions between us. I didn't really say much at first because I was just generally amazed that I was given space for my comments. And the fact that the interviewer was actually interested in anything any of us had to say. No matter who the interviewer is they usually don't care about our answers, especially if they're young and pretty. It's really weird.
It's just got to be a prank. Nothing would ever be this perfect, not even without Gerard.
After the interview and we were thanked for our time and then we were allowed to go back to the tourbus.
That was when I confronted them again "Guys, I know this is all a big prank. So you might as well tell Gerard to just give it up."
Ray rolled his eyes "Mikey, here. Borrow my laptop. Maybe watching through some old interviewers of us and stuff will make you feel better."
I took the laptop off of him and the first thing I did was click onto Google. I typed in the name 'Gerard Way' to the search bar. Instead of the usual hundreds of pages talking about my 'hot, cute, fit' brother... There was one random guy called Gerald Way on Facebook but other than that there were no other relevant pages. This is creepy, they couldn't have completely got rid of him off the internet...
So next I typed in My Chemical Romance into YouTube. About a million interviews and memories popped up... Not a single one included Gerard. There were some memories I didn't even remember on here. Things from The Black Parade but with Matt singing and he couldn't have just re-done it because in the behind the scenes footage I'm there and I'm calling him Matt...
Did I seriously delete Gerard from my life!?
Sign up to rate and review this story