Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Hate Highschool. Wait... Never Mind.

Chapter 4

by twilightluver6 0 reviews

Gerard's POV. Time to go see the guys.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-09-09 - Updated: 2011-09-09 - 197 words

1Funny
It was time for lunch and I promised Jasmine I would introduce her to the guys. Why me? Why did I have to promise? We walked outside to go to the tree that me and the guys always hang. "Hey guys," I said walking up to them. "Hey," they all said. "Gerard? Are you going to introduce us to the pretty girl next to you or what?" Frank asked, eyeing her up and down. "Yes I'm going to introduce her to you guys. And Frank. If you don't stop checking her out, I am going to tell Brittany." He stopped when I mentioned Brittany. "Okay. Guys this is Jasmine. Jasmine these are the guys. The nerd is Mikey. The tough looking guy is Bob, but he is a total teddy bear. The fro with a body is Ray. And the dwarf that was checking you out is Frank." She giggled. "Nice to meet you guys," she said trying to find a spot away from Frank. She sat down and sat next to her. I looked at Frank's expression and laughed. "Don't worry Frank. She likes you," I said, laughing. This day was going pretty good, until now.
Sign up to rate and review this story