Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Hate Highschool. Wait... Never Mind.

Chapter 5

by twilightluver6 1 review

Jasmine's POV. Why can't people fuck off? Well time to show the real me.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-09-09 - Updated: 2011-09-10 - 204 words

1Funny
"Hey faggots. How you doing. Wait don't answer because I don't care." I looked up at the person that said that. "Fuck off Jacob," Gerard said. "Why don't you make me." Jacob looked at me. "Hey there babe. Why are you here with these losers when you can be with me." I got up to look Jacob in the eye. "Listen to me Jacob. No way in hell would I be with you because I know your game. You fool girls into thinking your into them so you can just sleep with them. Well you don't fool me. So maybe you should get out of here before I rip off your dick and shove it down your throat," I said. I turned around to go sit back down but Jacob grabbed my ass. That made me turn around and punch him in the nose, hoping that I broke it. Then I kicked him in the not so sunny place for guys. I went back to the guys, were wide eyed. "Do you guys wanna ditch the rest of the day?" I asked. "We can go to my place," Frank said. We all nodded and snuck away from the school, hoping we wouldn't get caught.
Sign up to rate and review this story