Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Hate Highschool. Wait... Never Mind.

Chapter 6

by twilightluver6 1 review

Frank's POV. Welcome to el casa de Frank.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-09-11 - Updated: 2011-09-11 - 200 words

1Funny
"How the fuck did you do that?" I asked Jasmine as we were walking to my house. "I don't know. I just hate jocks and when they try to fool you. So I decided to show the real me," she said. "Well the real you is hotter." Gerard looked at me. "You do know that Brittany is on my contact list," he said, holding his cell phone. "No. Please don't call her. I was just messing around." Everyone started laughing and we approached my house. I got the key and opened the door. "Welcome to my house," I said. Ray and Bob shoved me, running to the X-box. Everyone else sat on the couch watching the two weirdos yelling at the screen. "God dammit! Why do I always lose!" Bob yelled. "Because no one can beat the master," Ray said. "I bet I can beat you, " Jasmine said. "Okay then lets play." Jasmine sat on the floor next to Ray. I looked at Mikey. "Why you no smile?" I asked. "I'm smiling right now." He jumped on the couch. "OH MY GOD! SHE BEAT HIM!" he yelled. Jasmine came back on the couch. "Now I'm the master." Now thats hot.
Sign up to rate and review this story