Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Early Sunsets Over Monroeville

And then your heart, heart pounds Till it pumps in death

by LoveLustAndPixieDust 1 review

Frank and Mikey battling zombies and shizz (Frikey)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2011-09-11 - Updated: 2011-09-11 - 2027 words

1Exciting
A/N So like just to avoid any confusion this chapter starts before the apocalypse


Mikey Way sat on his bed taking turns at staring at the laptop in front of him and the short ass asshole sitting on the floor playing with lego “What are you six?”
Mikey questioned the boy who replied by throwing a long piece of lego at his head “Ow Frank”
Mikey complained in a monotone voice the boy; Frank just shrugged they sat in silence for a few minutes before Frank decided to start up some truly important and relevant conversation “Would you rather rape a whale or be raped by a whale?”
At this Mikey snorted, “what kind of question is that?”
Frank shrugged Mikey noticed that Frank shrugged a lot or ‘olot’ as he would say.
“Well obviously given the choice… I would rape the whale”
“Same”
Frank agreed “cause like you’d just have to kind of put it in there and wiggle it around a bit”
Mikey raised an eyebrow “Frank have you ever actually had sex?”
He asked trying to keep a strait face witch was proving hard with Frank’s description of whale sex in his mind. A blush grew on the smaller boys face “no”
He replied quietly Mikey suddenly felt bad he had meant at as a rhetorical question Mikey just kind of assumed everyone his age had by now “Hey… Don’t worry, lots of people still haven’t, its normal”
Mikey offered a reassuring smile Frank nodded and forced a small smile to his lips. Frank had perfect lips… shut up brain Mikey mentally scolded himself the boys then sat in silence for a few more minutes before Mikey decided it was enough.

“So I, um go home for a week soon”
Mikey attempted to strike up normal conversation without whale raping Frank nodded then looked thoughtful for a second and Mikey took a sip of his coke “I’m gay Mikey”
Mikey choked on his drink trying not to spray it all over his laptop eventually he managed to swallow and tried to resume coolly nodding “Oh yeah?”
Frank shrugged and nodded “Cool”
Mikey replied awkwardly Frank nodded again playing with the lego in his hands “So um I should like go now”
The small boy stood up Mikey closed his laptop and stood up too rubbing the back of his head “Yeah, yeah cool I’ll walk you back?”
Frank shook his head “Naa its cool”
Mikey nodded as Frank let himself out of Mikey’s small apartment waving slightly.

~Le Three Weeks Later


Mikey cursed as he smashed the bat into yet another one of his now dead un-dead classmates he could feel the strain on his shoulder as he stood on a desk in the middle of his classroom swinging a baseball bat at anyone that came near him, he was the last left out of his class of 25.

It had started with the kid next to him throwing up after nearly an hour of complaining of a headache when the teacher had helped her up and to the medical room the girl had bitten him and things got quickly worse from there.

Mikey swung the bat into yet another kids head knocking him to the floor before jumping from his desk landing on one of the bitches in his class with a crack he smiled at this before realising that it was fucked up and heading towards the door he smiled again realising that he had killed every kid in his class with little more damage done to himself than a strained shoulder he pulled open the classroom door and peered into the corridor the floors were covered in blood dead teachers and students littered the long hallway the stench of blood almost made Mikey retch but it was the only way out of the school so Mikey stepped into the corridor and started walking down warily he was nearly at the school doors when strong hands grabbed him pulling him back “Fuck!”
He cried out and struggled but the hands continued to pull him into the shadows he was turned around so that he could see his attacker “Frank?”
Frank smiled and let go of Mikey “Sup Way?”
Mikey laughed at himself for getting so scared so easily “Shit man you scared me!”
Frank shrugged “We should get out of here”
Mikey nodded “well yeah that’s what I was trying to do”
“You can’t go that way…Way”
Frank smiled a little at his own bad joke but his voice was flat “aw shit man are there more out there?”
Frank nodded “there everywhere”
Mikey cursed and looked at his shoes only looking back up when he felt Frank breath in, shit they were standing close Mikey took a step back so that there was now more than an inch between him and his friend “I think we should go out the back across the fields and out”
Frank suggested Mikey nodded and both boys made there way down the corridor and to the back doors they walked in silence and the school suddenly felt eyrie and Mikey hurried to be out in the open.

The boys had gotten to the field with no sightings of the un-dead creeps Mikey was still on edge though jumping at the wind and birds he decided to make conversation “So Frank”
“Mikey”
“Frank”
“Mikey… is this going anywhere?”
Mikey shrugged “Been up to much lately?”
“No”
“Oh”
“You don’t like me do you Mikey?”
Mikey frowned “Of coarse I do Frank you’re my friend, why would you think that?”
Frank shrugged “You don’t like that I’m gay, I mean since I told you you’ve pretty much avoided me, and you never answer your phone”
Mikey looked down guiltily, it wasn’t that he was homophobic he had no problem with gay people or whatever in fact his brother was gay but with Frank it was different, somehow it made things awkward made him think stuff- ‘Shut up brain’ “Frankie, its not like that, I just I’m sorry”
Frank shrugged for about the millionth time “Its cool Mikey, I mean its not cool at all… but I wouldn’t expect more from anyone else, so why you? Everyone is the fucking same”
“No Frank”
Mikey tried but Frank had already started walking in the opposite direction Mikey cursed inwardly “Frank! Wait Frank”
Mikey hurried to catch up with the short boy Frank stopped dead and turned around “No Mikey, just no! I don’t know what everybody’s problem is they just assume I want to analy rape every guy I see! Well I don’t I have taste!”
Mikey couldn’t help but notice how British Frank was when he was ranting it would be cute, if Mikey found guys cute that is ‘Mikey your missing the point here’ the sain voice that Mikey should be listening to interrupted “No Frank, that’s not what I think, I mean my brothers gay I don’t care… I just with you I mean I dunno… I keep thinking and well you know?”
“No Mikey I don’t know, that made no sense”
Frank looked at him blankly forcing Mikey to say what he really meant, “I think your cute okay, like really fucking cute and I dunno… I’m strait! I am but…”
Frank snorted, “Okay whatever MikeyWay”
“Fraa-aank”
Mikey moaned as the small boy almost skipped across the field Frank turned his head flashing a grin “You want me!”
He called back before attempting and failing at a cartwheel Mikey burst out laughing as the small boy crashed to the floor with all the elegance of a toddler on speed. Shit Frank got over thing easily.

When Mikey finally got up to were Frank was laying on the floor he joined him to stare at the clouds Frank put an arm around him and pulled him close they stared at the clouds moving slowly above them for a little while then Frank pointed up at one “That one looks like a whale”
Mikey laughed making unattractive snorting noises, as he was lay on his back Frank grinned and his lip ring flashed in the light “We should probably go soon”
Mikey shook his head and snuggled further into Frank “Na-ah”
Frank chuckled and squeezed him protectively “Strait my ass”
Mikey didn’t bother arguing just closed his eyes and let Frank make him feel tiny and safe drifting off into a light sleep

The boys awoke to a loud screech they shot up struggling to remember where the fuck they were and what could be making that horrible noise it didn’t take long to figure it out though as they saw a deformed bloody figure moving towards them pimple covered skin and stinking of death Mikey quickly found his base ball bat and stood up ready to fight Frank did the same with what looked like a broken bit of chair in his hand he then ran towards the creature and cracked open its head with one hit it screeched and fell to the ground where Frank kicked it hard breaking its neck and killing it Mikey ran up to Frank and stared down at the body at their feet “Shit man”
Frank shrugged and rubbed his shoulder “You shrug a-fucking-lot”
Mikey stated in reply Frank shrugged and Mikey nocked him playfully. There was another screech and the boys looked up from the corps on the floor to see more limping their way “Wanna dance fuckers?”
Frank called out as he and Mikey ran towards the stinking things slowly making there way towards them.

Mikey was laughing as he and Frank split open more and more of their former classmates “Fucking crazy”
Frank muttered watching his friend smash more and more heads they were now both covered completely in blood but more just kept on coming they were now well in the middle of the working corpses and Mikey was beginning to get tired “We should run Frank”
“Fucking how?”
They were back-to-back swinging their weapons and kicking at anyone near them Mikey felt tears springing to his eyes his adrenalin running out “were dead”
He whispered barely audibly he felt Frank take his hand into his own “Keep fighting”
He commanded so Mikey did though it was useless they were surrounded by nearly a hundred now.

Mikey was ready to give up just fall to the floor and let the bastards eat him and Frank wasn’t far off either they swung their weapons aimlessly almost like zombies themselves when they heard the motor of a car coming towards them it wasn’t long until they saw the small polo racing towards them crushing and nocking over all the living dead surrounding them it continued to race round until all the zombie’s were dead then it pulled up and a curly haired man kicked open the door “Get in”
He shouted Frank and Mikey climbed into the car and over the front seats into the back the curly haired man started up the engine again and started racing back across the field “Oh my god thank you!”
Frank and Mikey exclaimed in unison the driver laughed a little before replying, “Don’t sweat it, I’m Ray… Toro”
Mikey let out a little relived laugh and sunk back into the seat “Mikeyway”
He said quickly Ray nodded “Frank Iero”
Frank said before also relaxing into the seat.

Ray drove for a long time through streets he recognised and then out of Bournemouth and onto the motorway Mikey began to drift off forgetting about the days events half listening to Ray and Frank’s chatter he fell into a peaceful sleep.

A/N So what dya think? Should I carry on or whateverI really enjoyed writing this chapter so I hope it was okay Its gonna be set around Bournemouth and Weymouth in England because I’m from around there and I know the streets well and stuff anyway R&R and I’ll see you soonish xxx
Sign up to rate and review this story