Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Diamonds & Poison

Chapter 24

by Bad_Romance 4 reviews

"I've killed you, without even pulling the trigger...."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2011-09-12 - Updated: 2011-09-12 - 1959 words - Complete

1Moving
I really hope you enjoy this chapter, and please don't hate me for it. All feedback is welcome :) Thank you all so much for replying and saying you wanted me to update. It's very much appreciated. Kat xo

Chapter 24
The car ride to battery city was deathly silent, and Diamond could feel her heart pounding in her chest wildly. She wiped one of her shaking palms on her knee and she gripped her leg there, desperately trying to not show her shaking hand. She sighed deeply, and looked to the side where Jet sat and gazed outside into the darkening desert. She jumped slightly when she felt a warm hand grip her own, and she turned her head to the other side, and saw Fun looking dead ahead, but she could feel his hang gripping hers softly.

Diamond bit her lip, and looked ahead as they could now see one of the tunnels that entered Battery City, they were about 5 minutes away from it. She glanced her eyes towards the mirror, and found Party's beautiful Hazel eyes gazing into hers deeply.

"You alright Diamond?" He softly asked her, and she gripped Fun's hand tighter.

"Yeah, am fine" She whispered, but loud enough for them to all hear.

"Good. Now, there's about 3 minutes before we enter the tunnel. Once in there, were driving straight to the scarecrow unit, which only about 5 minutes away once were in there. Plan is, we grab Grace, and shoot anyone who tries to stop us doing this" Party slowly explained to them all.

Diamond listened, but couldn't take her eyes off the tunnel that was looming closer. They were about to head in it, and once they did, there was no turning back. She closed her eyes as they passed into it, and she felt Fun's hand grab hers even tighter. She opened her eyes slowly, and saw they were now in the tunnel. Her eyes looked over the images that were on the walls of the white tunnels. She felt the car go even faster and frowned as she looked forward, and saw that Party was just about to run over two of the guards. She saw them pointing their guns at the car, but before they could shoot, Party ran them over, making a loud bang as he did.

"They sounded the alarm" Jet told them, as he turned his head back to the front of the car after glancing backwards.

"We're nearly there" Party told him, and quickly pulled the car up infront of a bridge that led them to a huge building.

Diamond quickly let go off Fun's hand as they got out of the car, and walked around to where the others stood. They all pulled out there ray guns.

"Are you ready jet?" Party asked, gripping his gun.

"Yeah I am" Jet answered calmly.

"How bout you Fun?"

"Oh im there baby" Fun smoothly answered, and Diamond couldn't hide a little smile that formed on her face.

"How bout you Kobra?" Party asked, turning to his brother.

"Fucking ready" Kobra answered through ground teeth.

"And what about you Diamond?" Party now turned his eyes to Diamond, and she could instantly see his hazel eyes sadden.

"I'm alright" She said, her voice shaking slightly.

Party nodded his head to her, and then leaned forward as if to kiss her then stopped, realising what he was about to do. Instead he placed a hand on her cheek, and looked her dead in the eye.

"I won't let anything happen to you" He seriously told her, and Diamond smiled softly at him.

"None of us will" Fun added, whilst looking ahead.

"Thank you" She mumbled back, tears threatening to spill.

"Let's go" Party said after pulling back from Diamond, and then they all set off at a brisk walk towards the glass doors of the scarecrow unit.

They arrived at the glass doors quickly, and all of them paced into the building, shooting the guards easily, and Diamond began shooting at the guards which were sitting at the computers. She saw Party walking over to Grace, who was now standing in the middle of the room, a smile on her face as she saw Party striding over to her. Diamond saw him sink to his knees in front of Grace, and embrace her tightly, both of them oblivious to the shooting going on around them.

Diamond walked over to Fun, and began joining him in shooting the new guards which were entering the room. They all easily shoot them, and Grace now ran over to Diamond, embracing her tightly around the stomach.

"I've missed you so much" Grace sobbed quietly into her stomach, and Diamond felt her own eyes well up with tears.

"And we've missed you too" Diamond told her, and saw Kobra keeping a look out, his gun in the air near his face.

"Come on, lets go" Grace smiled, taking Diamond's hand and pulling her softly down a coridoor.

"I think we've made it out guys" Diamond smiles widely, which is quickly turned into a frown as she hears the marching of footsteps and they all turn around.

"What the fuck" She hears Fun mumble as they now look at a very large group of Drac's heading towards them, lead by none other than Korse.

"Fucking shoot!" Party hisses to them all as they now notice another group of dracs heading for them from the direction they were heading in, and him and Diamond moved so Grace was stood behind them.

"I can't believe this... I thought we were out of here" Fun shouted to them, as they were now having to move into the middle of the large room, and Diamond could see the glass doors they had entered through not so long ago. They had been so close to getting out.

Her and Party now ended up separated and Diamond frantically fired her ray gun at the Drac's which were endlessly pouring into the room. She turned and saw Party firing his gun with force at the Dracs. She turned, and began heading over to him, her head turning frantically as she managed to shoot most of the Dracs around her.

Party quickly pushed his gun into the back of the Drac in front of him, and fired, his other hand held on to the mask of the Drac, and he frowned as it slipped of its face as it fell to the floor dead.

He breathed heavily as he looked at the person on the ground. It was his old friend, who had been killed a while ago by korse. They were bringing dead killjoys to life and using them as Dracs.

"Party" He heard Diamonds soft voice.

He looked up and saw her looking at him with pained eyes, she began walking over to him.

"Diamond Sky..." Party frowned as he heard Korse's voice and then suddenly he appeared next to Diamond, his hand gripping her throat.

Diamonds eyes widened, and she dropped her ray gun on the floor as she quickly tried to claw his hand away from her neck.

"Let go off her" Party told him, holding the ray gun upto Korse, who was smirking evilly to him.

"You cant shoot me without hurting her" Korse hissed menacingly to him, a gleam of excitement in his eyes.

Party's eyes frantically looked around for the others who might of seen what was going on. He looked down defeated as he saw his brother, Fun and Jet were all still engaging in a fight with the Dracs.

"Take me" Party hissed, lowering his ray gun.

"I want to see your face... When I kill her" Korse grinned, and this caused Diamond to move around in his arms even more, a terrified look on her face.

"Please don't" She whispered to him, closing her eyes as he moved his ray gun and pressed it harshly against her temple. She wasn't afraid of dying, she was afraid for what Party was about to see, and how it would affect him.

"Tell her how much you love her" Korse evilly spoke, his eyes sparkling at Party.

"Let her go" party snarls to him, anger coursing through his body.

"The only time I'm going to let her go, is when I'm dropping her body on the floor"

"Party, don't you dare say anything" Diamond shouted over the violence surrounding them.

"This will make my day" Korse snarled and pushed the gun harder into Diamonds temple.

"Beg Diamond. Beg me to not kill you both" He grinned his face pushed up close to Diamond's cheek, making her feel sick.

"I'm not going to do anything you say" She snarled back her eyes never leaving Party's, who was frantically looking around for anyone to help.

"Your boring me now.. Party, watch this" Diamonds eyes widened as she heard korse's voice and he felt him move her body closer to Party's.

Party's eyes locked with Diamond's as she was dragged closer to him by Korse and then all of a sudden, her eyes went lifeless as Korse pulled the trigger on his gun.

"No" He breathed out, watching as Korse now slung Diamonds lifeless body against a wall and watched it slump to the floor.

He dropped his gun in the floor, his heart feeling like it had been torn into a million little pieces, and his eyes couldn't stop looking at the love of his life.

"Your turn" Korse smiled, and grabbed Party pushing him up against the wall.

Party looked into the menacing eyes of the man who had just killed diamond, and felt nothing. He couldnt even feel anger towards him. So he just stared at him, not really knowing what to do. Korse now pushed the gun under Party's chin, his smile becoming more menacing.

"I've killed you, without even pulling the trigger..." Korse grinned, and looked down to the dead female killjoy on the floor.

"I'm doing you a favour really. Atleast you'll both be together now" and with that, he pulled the trigger, and let Party's body fall to the floor with a thud, where it landed gently next to Diamonds.

Kobra watched as his brother got shot, and started running over to korse. He watched as his brothers body slid on to diamonds on the floor. He fired his gun frantically towards Korse, and managed to shoot the man in his leg, causing him to stumble and yell out in pain slightly. Kobra ran a bit closer before he felt a pain in his chest, and fell to the floor, his eyes life-less.

"No..." Fun mumbled, as he watched Kobra fall backwards to the floor, ghosted.

His eyes then gazed over to the wall, where he saw Party sat up against the wall, and Diamond laid next to him, her hand on his lap, and her head resting on the floor next to Party's leg. He felt a surge of emotion go through his body as he saw his best friend, and a woman who he had unintentionally fallen in love with.

"Grace. Jet. Go" He told them both, pushing them out of the glass door, and quickly locking it, before turning and firing his gun. He let out a gasp as his hand was hit, and he stumbled backwards, before feeling another slight pain in his chest.

Jet and Grace ran out of the buliding, and Jet saw Dr Death's van pulling up towards the building, Jet turned and began firing into the building, shattering glass as he hit some Dracs. He turned and saw Grace been pulled into Dr Death's van by Dr D and Toxic, and then he felt a force so powerful he was knocked backwards, and then, he felt nothing.
Sign up to rate and review this story