Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Diamonds & Poison

Chapter 25 - The End.

by Bad_Romance 5 reviews

"To the fabulous killjoys, may they never be forgotten"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2011-09-15 - Updated: 2011-09-15 - 652 words - Complete

2Moving
Chapter 25. - The End
Toxic held Graces sleeping body close to hers as she felt the wheels of the van they were sleeping in run over a rough patch in the desert. She felt a tear run down her face, and into Graces curly hair an she held the little girl tighter slightly.

"I can't believe they're gone" She whispered, her voice cracking.

"I know girl" Dr. D quietly said, his sad eyes looking to the floor of the van.

"We can't even go back and get them" She whimpered, her heart beating loudly at the thought of Kobra and her friends dead.

"They didn't want us to go back and get them. They told me this before they left" Dr. D spoke grimly, and Toxic nodded, another tear falling out of her eye.

"Can we put the radio on or something? Stop it from been so quiet" Toxic quietly said, and Dr. D nodded.
"With us been so close to battery city, I'm afraid it might be in there signals. But we can see" He told her and then switched the radio on.

It had just ended some classical piece of music, and then a woman's voice began softly speaking. She sounded like a robot, thought Toxic.

"Better Living Industries are pleased to announce, that they have successfully captured and killed a set of infamous killjoys. They went by the names of Kobra Kid, Fun Ghoul, Jet Star, Diamond Sky and their leaders name Party Poison. They have also released that when they have checked the bodies of the killjoys, that the female killjoy Diamond Sky was pregnant at the time. The father of the child was leader, Party Poison. The authorities have said she will of been around only Three weeks.' Toxic looked shocked at Dr. D, whose head was hanging down on his chest, his breathing looked shaky. 'It's a happy day as we have not only killed a gang of killjoys, but stopped another child been brought up on their wa-" Dr. Death quickly turned the radio off, and Toxic put a hand over her mouth, more tears falling from her eyes.

"She was pregnant?" Toxic asked, shock completely laced her voice.

"She can't of known" Dr. D said in a quiet and soft voice.

"She wouldn't of gone if she had of known. And Party certainly wouldn't of let her go" Toxic said, her whole face had a shocked look on it.

"Diamond wouldn't of known... I know she wouldn't of gone" Dr. D answered and Toxic nodded her head.

"They would of been a lovely family though" He quietly said, rubbing a hand through his beard.

"They would. Diamond would of suited been a mum. And Party would of loved it" Toxic smiled a sad smile.

"All we can do now is concentrate on looking after Grace. And remembering our fallen friends" Dr. D sighed and Toxic nodded.

"They won't ever be forgotten" She mumbled, and Dr. D nodded.

"Let's just hope they can be together still"

"If I know them all, they'll still be together in the after life" Toxic smiled, and thought about them all.

"And Party and Diamond will have their baby with them. They'll know about it now" Dr Death smiled softly, as he thought about the young family together.

"To the fabulous killjoys" Toxic smiled, holding up a bottle of water, Dr Death smiled and held his up as well.

"To the fabulous killjoys, may they never be forgotten"

The End.

So, that was it. I've finished it. I want to say a massive thank you to everyone who has stuck with this story, and reviewed and rated. They always brought a smile to my face :)

I've really loved writing this story. And if you like how I write, check out my other stories, let me know what you think to them :) It would be appreciated!

Thanks all!
Kat xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story