Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > No more rainy days I met you

No more rainy days I met you

by killjoy_jinx 1 review

Gerard Way and Frank Iero enjoy the thrill of kidnapping what happens when two girls are taken? will they make it out alive? and with there hearts?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-09-13 - Updated: 2011-09-13 - 287 words

0Unrated
I watch my Lolita shoes as I walk on, one foot in front of the other. I can’t believe I’m doing this; running from home, it was crazy. Why I was running because my family never pay attention to me, all they care about is there fancy banquets and charity fairs. And last week they made me break-up with my boyfriend, dear God I’m sick of it so I guess that’s why I’m sitting on the platform; waiting for a train to nowhere.

The sudden rumble of thunder so made way to heavy rain, I sigh out as it soaks my black hair and the red ribbon and straighten out the black and white Lolita coat.

Pulling myself out the rain I fell slightly better but the thrill and depression of leaving home still haunts my mood.

“Excuse me, Miss.” Someone says beside me, I look up to see a man with glasses and a gray beanie hat. “Could you show me to the front of they station; I’m kinda lost.” He mumbled the last part rubbing the back of his neck.

“Okay” I said

If you asked me now I would have no idea why i said ‘okay’ cause what awaited me outside was not good. You know that way your scared when you first stay at you friends house that sort of fear ran through me once we where outside he and I where welcomed by three of his friends-one of which was his brother- then they grabbed me and slammed right into the back of there van then a rag was forced over my nose and mouth the smell of chloroform was thick before drifting off into unconsciousness.

Sign up to rate and review this story