Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Babe I'll Be Your Outcast

Welcome To The Black Parade

by SimplexMinded 5 reviews

This was the moment he was going to reveal to the world exactly how much he had changed that day.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-09-14 - Updated: 2011-09-14 - 955 words - Complete

2Moving
The stage was black and Gerard could feel the energy and excitement from the crowd before he even stepped on stage. This was it. This was the moment he was going to reveal to the world exactly how much he had changed that day. He stood on the side stage, his eyes watching at the lights flashed in a rapid motion before going back to black.

The over head speaker boomed through the entire stadium.

“We are sorry to announce that My Chemical Romance will not betaking the stage tonight…..taking there place will be The Black Parade!”

There was a mix of boo’s and groans and before the crowd could get too upset, Gerard walked on stage, his white hair in complete contrast to his thick black eyes.

He glared at the crowd, crouching as he got to the center of the stage. His shoulders were set forward and he looked as if he had become a predator.

“Well it rains and it pours when your out on your own,
If I crash on the couch can I sleep in my clothes,
cause I spent the night dancing,
I’m drunk I suppose
If it looks like I’m laughing I’m really just asking to leave!”

He stood up with a leap and swung his arms to the side in a sweeping motion.

“this alone
You're in time for the show
You're the one that I need
I'm the one that you loathe
You can watch me corrode
Like a beast in repose
'Cause I love all the poison
Away with the boys in the band

I've really been on a bender and it shows
So why don't you blow me
A kiss before she goes”

He stood on the edge of the center house speaker and growled into the mic.

“Everybody Jump 2, 3, 4!
Give me a shot to remember
And you can take all the pain away from me
Your kiss and I will surrender
The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead
A light to burn all the empires
So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be
In love with all of these vampires
So you can leave like the sane abandoned me!”

The crowd screamed as he walked over to Frank and grabbed his collar roughly, acting as if he was going to kiss him but instead he threw him to the ground. Frank fell on his back and continued the solo of the song, thrashing and playing violently. Gerard continued to sing as Frank thrashed on the ground, raising his hips so his guitar was in the air, almost above his face.

Gerard finished the song, breathing hard, almost moaning into the mic.

“Ahh Ahhhh Ahhhhhhrrreee Your fucking alive!!!!!” He screamed, bending down over the edge of the stage. His black gloves stood out against his black and white striped arm bands. He glanced out at the crowd, smiling as the screamed back at him. He shifted his gaze over to Mikey before standing up and walking over to where Frank was standing.

“So, we went away for a while and a lot of you wondered why. Death came close to us and we didn’t know how to escape. We were scared and in our own darkness, we turned on each other. We were on the verge of giving up then I remembered something some one told me once. She told me to carry on. To paint it black and take it back!”

Gerard looked up at the sky, his heart still aching for her to come back. He shook his head so the tears wouldn’t fall. They couldn’t fall….not on stage. Not ever.

“Where ever you are………Riley…this is for you….” He whispered, taking the mic away from his mouth so the crowd couldn’t hear him.

He closed his eyes, slowly swaying to the piano as it started to play soft, sad harmonic notes. He lifted his head, trying to remember her face. Trying to hear her laugh. Trying to memorize every detail in her face. The way her black hair fell in her eyes. They was he would shift to her left leg when she stood. They way her nails were always chipped because she never took care of them.

Slowly he leaned on the mic stand, almost whispering the words.

“When I was, a young boy, my father took me into the city, to see a marching band. He said Son when you grow up, would you be the savoir of the broken the beaten and the damned. He said will you defeat them, the demons and all the non-believers the plans that they have made!”

The crowd was in aww at what they were seeing. Gerard had become an angel. His arms were spread wide and he looked like he was about to take flight. It had been about 3 years since Riley died and the band had grown up a lot. Gerard was no longer an alcoholic. He was no longer suicidal. He and the band had decided to take everything and turn it around and never give up.

He sung the words, knowing that he was singing to her. He knew that where ever she was…..she was watching over him.

He was going to carry on…..and he was going to save the world.



Well, Thats the end! I know it was kind of unexpected and i'm sorry if I made anyone mad but I think the ending was original and kinda awesome.

ALSO! I'm making another one on the supernatural side of things but i don't have any clue of a plot. if you have any ideas, please comment and let me know! THANKS!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story