Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Remember Me

should I?

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 7 reviews

quite important, please read if you like the story x

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-09-16 - Updated: 2011-09-16 - 479 words

0TrainWreck
Hey everyone, sorry about this but I really would like to know what you think, please don’t think I`m being bitchy (I`m really not like that) or seeking attention, I`m not. But I received a review on the last chapter, politely asking me to change the name of this as they are currently using the name “Remember me”.
I apologise to that person, I honestly was not aware of this, but I am afraid I do not really see or understand why there is a he problem over this. Lots of stories on here have the same names or very similar ones as a lot of them are lyrics (the remember me coming from the only hope for me is you, well its where I got it from, I cannot speak for her) I am not meaning to be horrible, I never wished to step on her toes or anything, but I do not really understand. The only thing similar is the name, if I was plagiarising her story I could understand it. I am not very good at coming up with names for stories, but I feel the title I am currently using fits the plot well-Frank and Gerard were best friends as kids and now they may or may not remember each other.
While I do not see why having the same title means much, after all if she were afraid that others may read this thinking it was hers because of the title (even though usernames are different and the description. I am not saying this is true, I do not know) what would it matter, they would soon realise it wasn’t hers.
Anyway, as for changing the name of my story, I really cannot think of something else to call it, if I could than I may, but do you think I should? Is what I have done in calling my story the same as hers such a terrible, confusing thing? If I did change it would you continue to read it?
Like I said earlier, I do not mean to sound bitchy and I hope this doesn’t offend the person who asks me to change it, but I am sorry, I do not see a huge problem, neither of us own those two words and I can’t really see how it harms. Please do not be angry at me or give me hate for this, not that I am saying that anyone would.
However, if I came up with a good name for this, I would consider changing it; do you readers think I should change it? Any suggestions for another name?
Anyway, that concludes that I think, again I apologise and would love to know what you think. I am not against changing it as I have previously stated, but what really is the problem?
XOXODakota
Sign up to rate and review this story