Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys: The Rebellion

Gimmie some answers

by bulletbedlam 0 reviews

Bullet wakes up in a strange room what has happened? and will she reveal her secret?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-09-18 - Updated: 2011-09-18 - 2334 words

0Unrated
Hey guys!!! Thank you to Emzy2k11 for your wonderful review! I hope you enjoy this chapter XD

Bullet Bedlams POV

I groaned as I blearily opened my eyes, everything was blurry I blinked repeatedly trying to clear my vision. Slowly things came into focus and it looked like I was in a hospital, what the fuck? How the hell had I gotten here and why did my chest feel heavy with pain ? I looked down at myself, I was naked all except for a hospital gown and starched white bandages wrapped around my torso. What the hell had happened?

I struggled to remember my mind foggy, slowly the details came back to me, the file, the robot, the gun shot and that final image DESTROYA... Fuck. Who had saved me? I should be dead that robot ripped my fucking chest open, I need to get out of here. I struggled to move my limbs from under the heavily starched bed sheet, but finally I was free. I stood in a white room with sparse furnishing. There were no windows...creepy.

I swung my legs over the side of the bed ignoring the aching pain in my chest and gingerly stood up. Only to fall on my ass. I hissed out a breath of pain clutching at my chest. This is gonna be harder than I thought.

Party Poisons POV

The girl, well Bullet Bedlam had been out of it for five days now, five very interesting days. It turns out that 'mystery girl' is none other than Bullet Bedlam one of the best killjoys to have graced the earth, she had been part of the top killjoy team, the Bandits. Renowned for their ability to break in and out of BL industries with top secret information and generally piss BL industries off. However, one fateful night they were ambushed, their base burned to the ground supposedly with them in it. I remember the night Dr Death had broadcast the news across the zones, I remember the feeling of utter loss, the tears we all cried, our determination to become stronger, to become deadlier, to become the best.

Turns out she survived and never bothered to tell anyone. As if that wasn't enough she 'isn't entirely human' as my brother so eloquently put it. She seems to have undergone an upgrade, a BL ind upgrade, she has some explaining to do. I mean how had she survived? For one and why hadn't she contacted Dr Death? I rested my head in my hands I really didn't know what to think, the only thing I'm sure of is that we can't trust her. Killjoy or not she's had an up grade and that makes her dangerous.

I was currently monitoring her room waiting for her to wake up so we could finally get some answers. I stared at the computer screen of Bullet lying asleep in her bed watching for any sign of motion, just her regular breathing in and out, in and out, in and out... An eye flickering open, she was up. “Guys she's up!” I screamed down the corridor as ran to the door which led to her room. I rested my hand on the door knob, it was time to learn the truth.

Bullet Bedlams POV

Just as I was figuring out how to stand up again, the door opened. I looked up and saw a very familiar face I groaned, “not you again”. The red headed leader of the Fabulous Killjoys simply lifted one eyebrow and replied, “nice to see you too, Bullet Bedlam” in his honeyed voice. I stared at him shocked, how did he know who I was? He began to walk towards me I scowled at him warning, “if you come one step closer, you're gonna regret it”.
He simply smirked and replied, “what are you gonna do? Far as I can tell you just fell on your ass trying to get out of bed”. Well there wasn't much I could say to that, so instead I sat seething glaring at him as he sauntered over to me. Once he stood in front of me he gave me his hand to hold onto, in reply I folded my arms and continued to glare at him. He rolled his eyes and without a word grabbed my waist and hoisted me onto the bed causing me to gasp in shock and purely on instinct kick him... in the balls, again.

I laughed triumphantly as he keeled over holding his crotch, he scowled at me as he manoeuvred his way over to the chair by the bed. I laughed again at his expression, “well I did warn you”. He sat growling under his breath still holding onto his balls, I swear if looks could kill, I would be dead. We sat in awkward silence for a good ten minutes my mind racing, who was this guy? He was a killjoy sure, but I had disguised myself well there was no way he could know who I am, could he?

It was at that point, the door opened. Revealing a blast from the past, Dr Death. Well that explains red heads knowledge, Dr death had been my teams mentor he was like a father to us. We stared at each other I couldn't believe my eyes after all this time I couldn't help, but shed a tear, so much had changed, I had changed. He wheeled to my bedside and enveloped me in a bone crushing hug hurting my chest, but I didn't care I hadn't been hugged in a long, long time.

By the time we pulled away, we both had tears in our eyes. “Bullet what happened to you”, Dr D questioned his face crinkled in concern. I sighed and wiped at my eyes, I couldn't tell them too much or they would all be in danger, besides I barely knew the other killjoys I couldn't trust them. I finally settled on, “it's a long story” Dr D frowned and began to reply before red head butted in, “Well we have all the time in the world.”

I turned and glared at him, “What makes you think I would tell you anything?” He scowled at me, “Because if you don't then we are going to have a problem.” I hated people bullying me especially obnoxious, stuck up, red headed ass holes. I practically growled, “I don't even know your name and you expect me to give you information not only that, but you threaten me when I refuse, you really know how to charm a girl.”

He began to rise from his chair his face turning as red as his hair, I got ready to pounce I had already beat this fucker once all it took was a good kick. Before either of us could move Dr Death zoomed in front of us, “Both of you stop, now!” We froze in position my eyes never leaving red heads face as Dr D growled “Sit down”. We obeyed albeit slowly and stiffly whilst maintaining our murderous glares quite a feat if I do say so myself. “Now then that's better, you guys need to get a handle on your emotions!”, chided Dr Death.
“But she-”
“Shut up Party and you Bullet”, My grin turned into a scowl as Dr Death continued, “Bullet we need to know what happened to you.”I began to protest only to be cut off by Dr Death, “No excuses Bullet we need to know the truth, why have you had an up grade? If you don't tell us then we can't trust you, you could be a spy.” I stared at him my heart wrenching, what had I expected? To be welcomed back with open arms? No of course not, and now they knew the truth, they knew I wasn't human. “I'm sorry Dr Death, but I can't tell you”, I replied looking down at the floor, but that could not hide the mistrust and disappointment in his voice, “Ok Bullet if that's how it's going to be, until further notice you are a prisoner here you shall be detained in a holding cell and await interrogation as a spy from BL industries.” With that he left the room leaving me and Party Poison alone in the room.

I stared at the spot where Dr Death had previously been still in shock, I was a prisoner in a place I had once called home. All thanks to BL industries I thought bitterly my thoughts were soon interrupted however, by a certain red head. “Time to go to your cell”, he announced grimly.
I shot a dark glare at him, “I can't even walk.” I was surprised at how icy my voice sounded, I guess being on the run for five years does that to you. “Then I will just have to drag you won't I”, he returned my glare, “Look either you accept my help or we will have to strap you down.”
“Yeah, accept help to take me to a prison cell” I muttered under my breath as I lent heavily on his offered shoulder.

He led me out the door keeping a firm grip on my shoulder as I hobbled along beside him. We walked down a seemingly endless white corridor all the while I lent on his shoulder and I couldn't help, but notice how he smelled of coffee with a hint of nicotine, surprisingly it was quite pleasant. Wait, what?! Pleasant, pleasant! Honestly I need to get a grip. The guy was an ass hole, I need to keep focused first chance I get I am gonna kick his ass and get out of here! Just as soon as my legs start working again...

We walked (or rather I hobbled) for what seemed a lifetime before we finally reached a grey door at the very end of the corridor. Where Party proceeded to open it with some sort of key card and led me into a small, grey box room the only furniture a bed and a desk. He plopped me on the bed and turned to leave, “Wait! What happens now?”
Without turning around he replied, “You stay here until further notice.” I glared at his back as he walked out of the room shutting the door resolutely behind him, only when I could no longer hear his foot steps did I let the tears fall.

I curled up on my small bed and cried, and cried, and cried. I could only stand so much pain I had lost everything, my brother, my partner, my dog, my bike, the file, the trust of my comrades and my humanity. I was unnaturally faster, stronger, inhuman. I had been upgraded.

Back when 'The Bandits' had first started out I had been captured by BL ind, the guys broke me out before Dr Death found out, but by then it was too late. They had changed me, given me, wolfish aspects. This was why me and buster were such a good team, why I was stronger, faster and why when I really lost control my eyes turned a brilliant shade of gold. It was our secret, we were constantly going on raids and killing Dracs, partly out of revenge partly to keep us away from the other killjoys. That was why I had never met Party Poison and his team, we had been running away.

Now I was finally caught, locked up, a suspected spy. Tears slid silently down my face, I was alone completely and utterly
alone, even my dog was gone. What was the point? All I had sacrificed and still it wasn't enough, I still wasn't good enough. I stared blankly at the grey ceiling what was I going to do? They hadn't found my bike I don't think so any way and even if they had no one knew about the secret compartment except for me, it was my own design. There was still hope then, I could still escape, I could still destroy Korse, get my revenge on BL ind, but I would never be free not now they knew, not now my secret had been revealed. I stared at the grey room, my grey world, my grey future.

I sighed and closed my eyes, tomorrow I would escape, I would complete my mission and then, well then it would be the end. Save the world and die. The tragic story of Bullet Bedlam, the mutant. With these pleasant thoughts in mind, I slept.

Party Poison POV

Who the hell did she think she was? I thought as I stomped down the corridor to my own room, slamming the door open and flopping onto my bed. My room was pretty small it contained a bed, a desk, a book case and various art supplies scattered across the floor. The walls were splattered with paint, but the ceiling was pitch black and covered in glow in the dark stars, my best substitute for the real thing. They were glowing now as I stared up at the ceiling angry thoughts tumbling through my mind.

I mean she hadn't explained anything! Nothing! We had saved her fucking life and this is how she repays us by completely alienating us. She wasn't even 'entirely human' and a part of me couldn't help, but feel betrayed by this, was she even a killjoy? Or just another BL ind spy, a clever deception designed to destroy all we had worked for, all we had fought for. Tomorrow I would get some answers from this secretive girl with the fiery eyes and temper to match, yeah tomorrow.

I fell asleep under the synthetic sky.

Sorry for the wait on this one, but I have recently started college and with college comes this new found thing called homework (weird right?) So updates will be less frequent unfortunately, I will try my best to update often :D
As always R&R until next time keep shining xxx
Sign up to rate and review this story