Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys: The Rebellion ;chapter one

What are you?

by bulletbedlam 1 review

Bullet has a run in with new BL industries creation will she survive and what secrets will be revealed?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-08-31 - Updated: 2011-09-01 - 2199 words

1Exciting

Hey guys!!! thank you to DisenchantedDestroya for the review glad you like my story! so heres an update woop :D
Bullet Bedlams POV

I had barely gotten settled down before a laser beam exploded above my head. I quickly scrambled out of the sleeping bag screaming, “buster hide!”, I watched as he ran behind the bush with the bike. I ran to the corner of the cave drawing my ray gun from the holster at my hip. What the fuck was that! There was no way Korse or the killjoys could have found me this quick, I had made sure to cover my tracks well. BANG! Another laser beam exploded to my left, shit I need to move.

I put my back to the wall and snook a peak outside the cave, dust billowed everywhere obscuring my view. I could barely make out a shadowy form in the distance before another laser beam shot towards me, nearly hitting my arm. I ducked back in the cave, readied my gun and took a deep breath, it was now or never. With that I ran out of the cave shooting at the figure in the distance.

I dodged beam after beam, narrowly escaping one to the head, I continued to shoot at the ever advancing figure, but it just kept moving at a steady pace. As the dust began to clear I began to make out a human shape except it wasn't human. It was a robot. The robot followed the basic frame of a human shape, but instead of skin there was gleaming metal, where eyes should have been there was simply a black screen, it had no nose or mouth just smooth metal. It had one silver arm raised pointing at me where a hand was replaced with a gun... A HUGE FUCKING GUN. No not some stupid ray gun, but a gun with too many cylinders to count and it was pointed at me. Fuck.

I continued to shoot at the robot in vain, my laser beams barely slowing it down. I couldn't run, I couldn't hide, I was trapped. Backed up against a wall, literally. I could only watch as the robot drew closer, gun raised aimed at my chest.

The robot shot me, it hurt. Blood sprayed out of the wound in my chest staining my top, the robot stood and watched as I slumped to the ground my blood staining the desert floor. I dimly remember the robot exclaiming, “MISSION COMPLETED, BULLET BEDLAM EXTERMINATED” and a glimpse of a logo on the robots chest “DESTROYA BLind”, then everything went black.

Busters POV

Master won't move, I hid as she said, but now she will not move. Something is wrong.
The shiny man hit her with a loud noise and now she will not move no matter how much I lick her face, she always gets up when I lick her. I need to find help, I must help her.

Party Poisons POV

We still couldn't find the girl the slippery bitch had got away. I was less than amused, we we're all pretty pissed off to tell the truth. We were currently camping out behind the trans am I had started a fire which sent flickering light in a circle around us. It lit apun Jet Star who was currently tuning his beaten up guitar, Fun Ghoul forever the night owl was sat alert ray gun in hand guarding us, whilst Kobra lay staring up at the orange methane skies a sad smile on his face. I sighed continuing to stare into the distance, I couldn't get that girl out of my head I couldn't help, but be angry at her I mean the bitch had kicked me in the balls! Me! However I couldn't help wonder who she was and dammit I was impressed not many people had the guts to stand up to me... and get away with it. Who was she?

It was at that moment a giant black dog jumped on me.

I screamed in fright as the dog stood over me. Fuck it's gonna kill me! Death by dog, we're at war and I'm gonna be killed by a fucking dog. However instead of mauling me the dog proceeded to lick my face... Repeatedly. I spluttered as I pushed the dog off me whilst the guys laughed at me, again.

As I wiped my face of slobber I recognized the dog as that of mystery girls. “what the fuck!”, I screamed into the night, “why is that girls dog here?”
“How the hell are we supposed to know Party?”, Fun Ghoul replied a grin a pun his face. I scowled at him and stared at the dog who now stood in front of me, his amber eyes staring into mine and if I wasn't mistaken they shone with worry. Wait what? I blinked a few times sure I was seeing things, but no his eyes were unmistakably filled with worry. I stared dumb founded at the dog who proceeded to let out a faint whine and turned trotting into the distance. I watched as he turned to check that I follow. “Guys I think he wants us to follow him”, I whispered.
“looks that way”, replied Fun Ghoul who was staring dumb founded at the dog just like me. “What if it's a trap?”, Kobra asked looking at me. I thought back to the dogs eyes and replied, “no I don't think so, some things wrong.” With that we hopped in the trans am and followed the dog across the desert.

Busters POV
The red man followed me! He wasn't as stupid as he looked, they looked like my master, very colourful, they were on the same team. They were her only hope.

Party Poisons POV
We had followed the dog to a small cave and sure enough we found the girl, whether she was alive though was a different issue. We scrambled out of the car to get to the girl who lay slumped against the cliff face, a pool of blood surrounding her. I hurried to her side and checked out her wounds, one gun shot to the chest I frowned a ray gun couldn't have done this the wound was too messy. She had lost a lot of blood and needed medical attention now if she was gonna survive.

“crap, guys she's really hurt”, I said to the group behind me.
“no shit Sherlock”, Fun replied with a strained grin, I couldn't help, but give him a small smile. “What are we gonna do?” Jet asked me looking for leader ship, I looked at each of the guys in turn all their faces were filled with worry, she was one of us even if she was a bitch. “We're gonna fix the bitch up!”, I exclaimed with a grin, the guys all smiled back, killjoys stick together. We hurried to action.

“guys we need to get her to Dr death”, I said as I gently lifted her into my arms she was heavy, but not unbearably so she didn't make a sound, not a good sign. “Ok Party, but we need to stop the bleeding or she will bleed out before we get back to base”, replied Kobra his features tense and worried. The girl had caused us trouble, but that didn't mean we would let her die, we weren't BL ind.

I hurried back to the trans am the girl in my arms, Jet opened the back doors and I slid in the girl in my lap, whilst Fun collected the first aid supplies from the boot. Kobra our medic pulled off the girls top to reveal the wound and her black lace bra. I blushed and looked away hoping Kobra hadn't caught me looking. No he hadn't, he was more concentrated on the task at hand.

He opened the medic box and took out some alcohol and hurriedly cleaned up the gaping hole in her chest he then proceeded to wrap up the wound tightly with our last bandages. Once he was done he looked up at me and said, “that should keep her until we get to base, but that wasn't created by a ray gun”. I stared back at him, we both knew what this meant BL ind had created new weapons. I sighed and replied, “lets worry about that later, we need to get her back to base”. He nodded as did the other guys Kobra and Jet jumped in the front whilst Fun and the girls dog squeezed in the back with me.

It was a long journey back to base, the girl had broken out in a cold sweat and her breathing became heavier and heavier. Kobra's features were taut with worry he hated for people to be hurt, it was clear the girls injuries had affected him. Jet simply stared out at the horizon, whilst Fun repeatedly glanced down at the girl his eyes filled with concern. The dog had his head rested on the girls thigh his amber eyes mournful. I held the girl in my arms, she looked very fragile, her skin grey with fatigue, her face drawn with pain. I sighed the bitch had kicked me in the balls! I should not feel worried for her, I glared down at her, as soon as she was fixed up we were going to have a little talk.

After what seemed like forever we reached our base. It was an old diner, a tarnished silver tin can in the middle of the desert. It housed our group and Dr death it also acted as a shelter to travelling or injured killjoys. It was our main base of communications we could contact killjoys throughout the zones here and it housed the cameras which we had painstakingly hooked up to their doubles out in the zones. We had a number of defences leaving us completely protected and unnoticed from BL ind.

Kobra typed in the pass-code on the electrified fence around the diner and pulled up beside it. We exited the car and hurried to the diner entrance me still carrying the girl.
We each confirmed our hand prints and hurried inside sealing the door behind us, I smiled at the familiar surroundings the silver bar, the ripped up red leather booths, the cracked linoleum flooring and the peeling retro wall paper. I walked quickly to behind the bar and opened the hidden trap door calling down, “Dr death! We got an emergency!” I waited listening for a reply.
“Ok Party, send em down!”, answered a deep throaty voice I grinned and gently lay the girl on the floor. I proceeded to climb down the hole in the floor reaching the bottom I called up, “send her down!” slowly the girls legs appeared and I slid her into my arms. The guys soon followed their faces anxious I turned to the hall way in front of me which seemed to stretch for miles.

Our underground haven. The hallway was littered with doors either side all leading to bunk rooms, supply rooms, medic rooms etc. All that we needed to survive and keep the killjoy army strong. We walked quickly down the hall and stopped at the third door on the left, the main medic room. I shoved the door open with my shoulder and strode in to find Dr death ready and waiting. “What's the problem guys?”, he asked as I gently placed the girl on the operating table, “she got shot, we haven't got time to explain” I babbled as Dr death wheeled over to the table. “Ok Party, everyone leave except you Kobra, scrub up.”

Me, Fun and Jet waited up stairs. I slouched on one of the ripped up red leather booths staring into the distance. Fun sat with his eyes closed head resting on one of the dirty windows. Jet sat on the silver top bar with his old guitar playing a mournful tune, way to set the atmosphere. We had been waiting for hours and my nerves were beginning to fray she better be ok she had some explaining to do. Yeah and that's the only reason
smirked a voice in my head oh shut up brain, I do not like her! Keep telling yourself that maybe you'll believe it I groaned this is just great first she kicks me in the balls and now she has me talking to myself! Luckily my thoughts were interrupted by Kobra who popped out of the floor a small smile on his face, “she's gonna be ok.”

We all let out a sigh of relief now we could finally get some answers and I could get some payback, no one kicks me in the balls. “Oh and guys” I snapped my head up to look at Kobra who continued, “we know who she is, Dr deaths sure that she's Bullet Bedlam and well, errm, it looks as though she isn't entirely human...”

We stared at him dumbfounded what was she?

and the anwser shall be revealed soon!!! as always rate and review please keeps me going and I always love to hear what you think of the story :)
Sign up to rate and review this story