Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys: The Rebellion ;chapter one

DESTROYA

by bulletbedlam 1 review

Bullet makes progress on the file what secrets will it reveal?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-21 - Updated: 2011-08-21 - 1021 words

0Unrated
sorry it's short I have been suffering with writers block I know what will happen a lot later in the story. It's just the here and now that's giving me trouble any who enjoy :D

Party Poisons POV
“ugh”, I moaned to the desert sky, that fucking bitch! I held onto my aching crotch as I lay on the hard cracked ground. I could distantly hear the guys groaning and stumbling to their feet in the distance, not to mention their laughter at my current predicament. I struggled to my feet still holding my balls and scowled at them. This only caused them to laugh harder my brother even got on all fours and began hitting the ground. I stood and watched as they slowly calmed down, Fun Ghoul and Jet Star wiping the tears from their eyes, Kobra got to his feet and dusted himself off a large smile a pun his face.

“I'm so glad that you find it funny the bitch escaped!”, I shouted at them all partly out of anger partly out of pain. As if on cue they began laughing... again! “ugh”, I said throwing my hands up into the air and walking back to the trans am albeit awkwardly. I opened one of the graffiti covered doors and slid in OUCH GOD DAMMIT! Slamming the door behind me I scowled at the desert in front of me, the bitch is gonna get it now.

Bullet Bedlams POV

I couldn't stop laughing, honestly the looks on their faces! Buster huffed happily in the side car next to me his pink tongue hanging out. Really men they were too easy! I shook my head chuckling, now I had to get far away, fast. Korse would recover in a couple of hours and now I had the fabulous killjoys on my tail, just great. So all in all, I was injured, tired, low on supplies plus Korse and a group of killjoys were after my ass. My life just gets better and better.

I travelled through the night and the next day getting as much distance as possible between me and Korse, oh and don't forget The Fabulous Killjoys. I scowled into the night what was it with me? Hadn't enough shit happened to me yet? Well obviously not as I now had my supposed allies hunting my ass as well as Korse and his cronies. Screw this, all I had ever fucking done was try to help people and all I ever got back was people trying to kill me!

I searched my surroundings for some form of shelter, I needed to rest up and translate more of the file if its the last thing I do, Korse will die. I spotted a cave a few yards away, partially hidden by some half dead bush. I parked up near the bush hiding the bike from view and unpacked some food, my sleeping bag and the file. Buster hopped out of the side-car stretched and followed me into the cave. It was just big enough for us both to fit comfortably I lay down on my bag with buster next to me his big head rested on my leg comfortingly. I popped open the cans of power pup setting one in a bowl for buster and stuck a fork in my own. As he began to eat I poured out some water for him and took a large swig for myself before opening up the file and beginning to translate. I had completed Korse's basic profile and I was on the second page of the file.After much swearing and code breaking I managed to translate this:

DESTROYA

the newest technology to be created in BL labs. DESTROYA is faster and stronger than any other BL creation. It is easily programmed to follow any command. DESTROYA will be invaluable in the fight against the killjoys. Using the latest technology we can insert a picture of any wanted killjoy into DESTROYAS database with the instruction to capture or kill.

Well shit. I placed the file back in the bike. As if I didn't have enough problems, now BL had created a super robot, yet another enemy to watch out for. With that happy thought in mind I slept.

Party Poisons POV

We had been tracking her for a night and a day yet still no sign of the girl. She had covered her tracks well hence us not finding her. I had remained silent throughout the journey on account of every time I opened my mouth someone would make a smart ass comment about my aching balls. Honest to god when we find that bitch she is gonna regret kicking me in the balls. I growled in my throat at the memory at the sound Kobra raised an eyebrow, great another joke I suppose.

“What's eating you Poison?”, he smirked at me, I scowled in response. He grinned back, “ Thinking about that girl again?” I glowered at him yet he shrugged and continued, “well I thought she was pretty hot myself.”
“What!”, I exclaimed my glower replaced with shock, he thought she was hot? I thought back to our encounter, the girl had gorgeous long, curly blue hair, a shapely figure enhanced by her ripped shorts, blue fishnet tights and loosely fitting tank top which glided over her breasts and hips. I remembered her face, her fierce brown eyes, rosy cheeks and bow shaped lips. Ok maybe she had been a little hot, but I wasn't about to let Kobra know that especially after she had humiliated me.

“I wouldn't know what you are talking about”, I replied belligerently, he chuckled, “Yeah whatever Poison, she was hot you're just pissed because she kicked you in the balls”. That set off a new wave of laughter in the car, I sighed and gazed out the window who was that girl?

DESTROYA POV

TARGET SIGHTED: BULLET BEDLAM

AIM: KILL

DUH DUH DUUUUH! Rate and review pretty please with a cherry on top. I would love to hear you're opinions on the story, how to improve it etc. bye bye for now :)
Sign up to rate and review this story