Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys: The Rebellion ;chapter one

BIG MISTAKE

by bulletbedlam 0 reviews

Bullet has a run in with Korse and the Killjoys are hot on her trail. What will happen when they finally meet?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-07-16 - Updated: 2011-07-16 - 3139 words

0Unrated
2nd Chapter: BIG mistake
Party Poisons POV
We had been travelling through the night and were now in zone three. Kobra was still pissed off at us all and had maintained a stony silence the whole journey, I sighed to myself once that kid got in a funk he took ages to get out of it. The stubborn twerp, I smiled to myself, I guess he took after me that way. Ever since we were kids our arguments had been... Lets say explosive, but we always made up and I think it was about time his little funk came to an end. I punched his shoulder making him knock into the window, he turned rubbing his side with a stony expression on his face and practically shouted, “what the hell was that for Party!”.

This little out burst caused the once again sleeping Fun Ghoul to startle awake with a startled, “whut happened!”.
“Nothing Fun just Kobra having a hissy fit”, I replied smirking at Kobra's red face.
“Oh”, chuckled Fun Ghoul, “what've you got your knickers in a twist about now Kobra?”. Kobra's face now an alarming shade of red snapped back, “nothing!”. I smirked and said to him, “sorry I must have mistook that scowl you've worn all night for a content smile” this only caused him to scowl more as Fun Ghoul and Jet Star chuckled in the back. As he turned to stare out of the window again I chuckled, “oh come on Kobra! We're only joking, you've been in a funk all night”.
He scowled at me and replied, “yeah, well I just think this is a waste of time and I don't appreciate you guys all ganging up on me!”.
Ok now I felt bad I sighed, “look I'm sorry Kobra, but we really needed to get going otherwise we will never stop her!”
“Yeah, well we're still no closer are we?”, he exclaimed with a glare, now it was my time to get angry. “For goodness sake Kobra!”, I began when suddenly Jet interrupted, “Party look, over there!”.
“What are you...”, I began and then I saw it, an old hideout and somebody had been there... Recently.

Bullet Bedlams POV
I woke spluttering to a wet tongue licking my face, “splutter, Buster! Splutter, stop! Stop!”, I shouted as I clambered to my feet. I stood still feeling light headed wiping slobber from my face, as I glared at my dog who simply smiled at me goofily his tongue hanging out. “Don't give me that look”, I snapped at him hands on my hips, “every morning Buster! Every fucking morning! I wake up to your spit on my face!”. He continued to smile at me as though to say how else would I wake you up? “I give up!”, I shouted to the desolate desert around me as I sunk to the floor.

Buster hurried over nudging my shoulder with his wet nose, I sighed absent-mindedly stroking his fur. “Sorry Bust, just one of those days y'know”, I said gazing into his amber eyes he huffed softly in understanding. “You miss them too huh”, I smiled sadly at him, we sat like that for a few minutes gazing into the distance. I sighed as I slowly stood wiping the dust from my legs, “come on bud we need to get going before they catch up with us, you go and wait by the bike”. He stood stretching his back and trotted behind the rock where the bike was parked. I began rolling up my sleeping bag when I heard a click behind me, I turned to see Korse, ray gun pointed at my head.

Shit.

Party Poisons POV
The hideout was a small cave, the only indication that someone had been here were the remnants of a small fire and multiple motorbike tracks, it looked like our girl has pissed more than one person off. We had scoured the cave for any clues of the girl's whereabouts, but had only found a few empty cans of power pup. Dammit the girl was smart, there we're no indications to why she had been travelling throughout the zones breaking our cameras. That slippery bitch she had some explaining to do.

I turned to Jet Star and Fun Ghoul who we're still aimlessly searching the cave and said, “come on guys we're not gonna find anything else”. They sighed collectively and turned to face me Fun Ghoul dusting off his black skinnys and Jet Star smoothing down his fro. I grinned at them and said, “I suggest we follow these tracks considering the clever bitch hasn't left us any more clues”. They grinned back as we walked out into the blistering sunlight and back to the car.

I slid into the front seat to a now reluctant lookout, Kobra Kid. I grinned at him and said, “so is this still a waste of time?”.
He glared back at me and replied, “maybe not” then turned back to the window mumbling something about jackasses and impatient twits. I turned grinning to the glittering desert in front of me, this was gonna be fun. I turned up the radio and shot outta there following the dust tracks across the open desert.

Bullet Bedlams POV
“Hello Bullet Bedlam”, Korse hissed silkily, “ long time no see” he pressed himself closer to me. I glared back at his ugly features trying not to shiver in disgust and replied, “I've been busy, places to go, Dracs to kill and files to read”. I watched as slowly his eyes became colder, his face twisted with rage, “where is it” he spat in my face. I didn't twitch an eyelash, I simply smirked back at him if he thought I was going to spill the beans that easy, he was wrong. “Answer bitch”, he shouted pressing the barrel of his gun painfully into my forehead. I narrowed my eyes, I needed to think of an escape plan and quickly.

I glanced behind Korse, four Draculoids stood ray guns trained on my head, not surprising Korse always had backup. Buster must still be by the bike waiting for the action to start. I flicked my gaze back to Korse, smiled and replied, “when hell freezes over” bringing my knee with a satisfying thump up to his crotch whilst simultaneously knocking his ray gun from his hand. I watched as his eyes widened in pain and he slumped to the floor I rolled my eyes, men they were all the same no matter how many up grades they get. I crouched down narrowly dodging the Draculoids laser beams and punched Korse in the face for good measure. Buster leapt over the large rock and tackled two of the Draculoids to the floor knocking their ray guns out of their hands and effectively pinning them down by lying on them.

That only left two for me...

This is gonna be fun.

Party Poisons POV
We had been following her tracks for about fifteen minutes when Jet Star piped up from the back seat, “what the hell is that?”. I frowned hurriedly looking to where he was pointing, about a mile away to the left, laser beams could be seen shooting across the desert. I grinned as I sharply turned the car left stating, “I think we found our girl”, I laughed as a collective cheer was given by the guys, even Kobra Kid although his was a lot more subdued.

We had her.

Bullet Bedlams POV
I quickly sprinted behind the rock shielding my back from laser beams, I listened as the Draculoids drew closer their boot covered feet scuffing the desert floor. It was now or never I drew my gun and flipped round the edge of the rock shooting the first Drac in the head, bulls eye! I wasn't as lucky with the second missing him by an inch and gaining a laser burn across my left shoulder singing my vest, “you bastard”, I screamed, “this is my favourite top!” and hid behind my rock again.

There was no time to check my shoulder, I could hear the last Drac draw nearer and nearer to my shelter. I took a deep breath, gun in hand and leapt around the side of the rock shooting the Drac in the hand leaving him disarmed, a sitting duck. He made to run back to one of the D bikes, not quick enough to stop me from shooting him through the back of the head. I sighed, now to deal with Korse and the last two Dracs who were still being pinned by a growling Buster. First of all, Korse.

I walked over to where he lay clutching his groin, I smirked he was indestructible, but not immune to pain. He really was too easy, without his weapons and his Dracs he was just another BL industry creation and a poor one at that. I crouched down to whisper in his ear, “remember this Korse, I can beat you this easy”, I paused gesturing to the scene before him, “there's a reason BL are so keen to see me dead and it isn't just because I can destroy you”. I watched as confusion flitted across his face I laughed, “you didn't think you were that important to them did you?” I smirked. “oh no Korse your just another lab creation, easily replaceable, no the file I have on you contains some very interesting things indeed” I grinned at his angry face, “don't feel upset now Korse, I still care if your alive”.I placed my ray gun at the side of his head and leant in closer to his ear my voice a bare whisper, “I'm going to kill you mother fucker and BL industries will fall, sweet dreams”, I pulled the trigger.

I removed my gun from his head, It wouldn't take him long to reboot thanks to BL industries. I sighed, I had killed Korse so many times I was beginning to lose count, the bastard just kept on coming. I walked over to the Draculoids Buster had pinned and shot them both in the head, at least these guys would stay down, one shot to the head and they were as dead as a doornail. Korse on the other hand would reboot in an hour and be hot on my trail, that is until I translated the file.

Me, Broken Record and Blood Red Rapier had stolen it in our very last bust at BL industries, our team were the most feared and revered of the Killjoys. Our constant break ins at BL industries had landed us top of the exterminate list, but they had yet to catch us. We had gained more information on BL industries than any other Killjoy team, we were the best. We became cocky though and that's how they found us the night after the bust, we had been celebrating and hadn't realised we were being followed. We ran, but Broken Record and Blood Rapier had been shot down, only me and Buster escaped with the file and my bike. Everything else went up in flames.

No one knew I was still alive, except for BL industries of course. The night of the fire Dr D had declared us all dead, I hadn't bothered to correct him. Once I had gotten as far away from our last hideout as possible I had dyed my short bubble gum pink hair, electric blue and grew it out, I had also took to wearing heavy black mascara and eye-liner disguising my appearance. I couldn't endanger anyone else's lives if BL industries found out I was working with a team again, they were all dead. I became a new person I was still Bullet Bedlam, just more deadly. To the other Killjoys I was a dead legend and that's how it would stay. I don't gamble with others lives, I was the best killjoy around, anyone else would just be a distraction.

I walked round the rock to where my bike was parked and retrieved some rope and my first aid kit from the secret compartment under the seat. I walked back to Korse's unconscious body, I couldn't make it too easy for him to follow me. The pain in my shoulder settled into a steady ache as I tied him up with the rope, “there”, I said satisfied with my work. Korse now resembled a large reel of rope with a head and feet sticking out either side. Now to work on my shoulder.

It wasn't that bad, just a flesh wound, but it still stung like a bitch when I added alcohol to clean the wound. “Fuck, fuck, fuck!”, I screamed to the desert skies as the wound burned, after extensive amounts of alcohol and many 'fucks' the wound was finally clean. I looked at the burnt skin of my shoulder, red and cracked it sure didn't look pretty, but I had run out of bandage so it would have to do. I dumped the first aid kit back in my bike and locked the compartment. “Come on Bust we need to go now!”, I called Buster when he didn't come immediately, I turned to find him growling, ears flat against his skull, eyes trained on a graffiti covered car which had squealed to a halt in front of me.

This really wasn't my day.

Party Poison POV
We had finally caught up with her! I pulled up the car in front of her skidding to a halt and raising a dust cloud in the process. “Masks on, guns out guys”, I called out to my fellow Killjoys pulling my own yellow mask over my eyes. “well are you ready Jet?”, I called out to the back seat, “yeah!”, was Jet Stars reply.
“How bout you Fun?”, I shouted.
“Mmm, I'm there baby”, was Fun Ghouls sleepy reply.
“How bout you Kobra”, I grinned to my brother next to me.
“Fuckin ready!”, was his reply a grudging smile on his lips.
“Well I think I'm alright”, I said as we exited the car, finally we were gonna get some answers.

Bullet Bedlams POV
I pulled out my blue ray gun and pointed it in the direction of the car, where four men were emerging. Buster loped over to me taking a protective stance by my side. Slowly the dust cloud settled around the car and I could make out the men more clearly. They were all killjoys that much was clear from their colourful clothing and masks. The first man I noticed had a large brown afro, an eye patch and a beat up leather jacket on. Next to him stood a small guy with long black hair and a Frankenstein mask on, to the left of him was a tall lanky man with a bright red jacket on and a yellow helmet which had 'good luck' printed across the visor. However the most striking of all four men was the man who walked slightly in front of the others, he had broad shoulders which were covered with a bright blue jacket, he wore a yellow mask, but by far his most eye catching feature was his bright, red hair.

I watched warily as they walked up to me ray guns pointed at my heart. They stopped about a yard away from me and stood guns raised threateningly. We stood like that for a few moments the silence only broken by Busters soft growling. The man with the Frankenstein mask focused his attention on Buster, but his gun stayed trained on me.
“Who the fuck are you?”, I asked them the red haired leader raised a single eyebrow at me, I glared back I had, had a shitty day and I didn't feel like being polite. “We are the fabulous Killjoys, now its your turn”, replied the red head his voice sweet as honey. I maintained my glare masking my true shock, the fabulous Killjoys were the apparently the best Killjoy team around, at least according to Dr D. I frowned inwardly, what were they doing here? “What do you want”, I asked, still hostile I don't care if they are Killjoys they still had ray guns pointed at me.

“We want to know why you have been disabling our cameras”, the red head replied his eyes never leaving my face. It was their cameras I had been disabling! Oops. I let out a chuckle of laughter, which angered the red head his eyes narrowing behind his mask. “Is this some kind of fucking joke to you? That we can't keep track of Korse's movements because of you. You stupid bitch.”, he spat at me. I narrowed my eyes at him, “I don't like being watched. You ass hole” I replied. He glared menacingly at me, stalking towards me “you have got a lot to fucking answer for, now put down your gun and come quietly or you might gain a few more laser burns”, he practically growled at me only a few feet away now.

I glared back at him, “piss off ass hole haven't you noticed I'm not exactly a wilting flower”, I said gesturing to the dead bodies of the Draculoids and Korse. His eyes widened in surprise as he registered Korse I grinned back baring my teeth. “Why the fuck is Korse after you?”, he hissed stopping a few inches away from me.
I grinned, “oh wouldn't you like to know sunshine”. He narrowed his eyes to slits and replied, “answer the fucking question or I'll blast your fucking head off.” Ok now I was officially pissed off... Big mistake.

He stepped closer to me and began again, “answer the-” he never did finished his sentence as my foot flew between his legs and hit him in the groin. He let out a groan of pain as he slid to the floor, men they were all the same, I grinned down at him, gun pointed at his heart, “let me tell you how this is gonna go, you and your friends are gonna piss off right now, or you get your head blasted off”. He continued to moan in pain, I glanced up at his fellow Killjoys who were all stood stock still staring at their fallen leader, the dude with the fro wore a startled expression on his face.

I climbed onto my bike behind me gun trained on the groaning red head, none of the men moved to stop me. I whistled for Buster who jumped into the side car, but not without running through the legs of the three men left standing, knocking them to the ground. I sputtered a laugh and revved the engine shooting out into the desert shouting, “look alive sunshine!”

hope you enjoy! R&R MOTIVATION!!! thanks for the review Ryan :D
Sign up to rate and review this story