Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys: The Rebellion ;chapter one

Keep running

by bulletbedlam 2 reviews

The story of Bullet Bedlam and her fight against BL industries. When she meets the Killjoys will her life get better or get her in even bigger trouble. My first fic enjoy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-07-14 - Updated: 2011-09-01 - 1477 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1: Keep Running
Bullet Bedlams POV
I pulled down my purple laser goggles giving me slightly better vision in the harsh sunlight. The air was hot and dry burning my tanned skin, I glanced back at my old shelter and sighed with regret. I could no longer stay here not now that Korse knew of my location, that slimy bastard, every time I settled down in an area I would have to leave in a week thanks to him tracking me. I had been disabling 'secret' cameras along the way, I smirked to myself that should give them some trouble at least.

Normally I couldn't care less that I had to move, I mean I need to keep moving anyway, but this had been a decent shelter with enough room for me and my dog Buster. He was a huge black Labrador the only remnant of my past, I had him from a puppy in 2011 when the rebellion began. He was 8 now and I was 24 we had came a long way since then and we had lost a lot, I wiped a stray tear from my eye and turned back to my old red bike. “Ok Buster it's time to go again”, I said to the large dog at my feet he gave me a wolfish smile and jumped gracefully into the side-car reserved for him. I grinned back at him, he looked so silly in that side car. I remember Blood Red Rapier always teasing me about him, I smiled sadly at the memory, his brown eyes twinkling with glee, his trademark cheeky grin a pun his tanned face. I sighed, no point in remembering what was lost forever.

I swung my leg over the bust up bike and revved the engine relishing the power under my finger tips. “Ready for some Dr D Buster?”, I asked him with a grin, he grinned back at me as I turned the radio up full blast singing along to the new single. “NA NA NA NA!”, I screamed at the top of my lungs as we shot along the desert floor, Buster howling in unison with me. Back on the run.

Party Poisons POV
I glared at the blank screens in front of me, our secret cameras had been down for 2 weeks thanks to some bitch who kept disabling them. I sighed, how were we meant to keep an eye on the zones if she kept breaking our equipment? The worst thing about it was, she was a Killjoy too! At least she looked like one with her electric blue curly hair, ripped up shorts and ray gun. Stupid bitch, wait till I get my hands on her I'm going to teach her exactly why she shouldn't mess with Party Poison. We had been tracking her for weeks now to no fucking avail, “URGH”, I screamed.

I stood up and paced the room, we knew she was somewhere in zone 3 because that's where our last camera had been disconnected. Dammit! We had to stop her before Korse realized we had no way of tracking him and his Draculoids around the zones. I walked down the hall and into the diner where I found Fun Ghoul passed out on the sofa snoring loudly, his long black hair mussed round his head. Jet Star was sat in the corner tuning up his old guitar, his brown fro bobbing occasionally, whilst my brother Kobra Kid sat talking to Dr D, his pointed features concentrated and serious. I stomped into the room causing Fun Ghoul to snort awake from his slumber, Jet Star to look up sharply and Kobra Kid and Dr D to turn their attention to me. I scowled at them and said, “we need to go now, before she breaks any more cameras!”.
“Party, we don't know where she is”, Kobra replied with a roll of his eyes. I glared at him and shot back, “well we know she's in zone 3 and waiting around here isn't doing us any favours”.
Kobra opened his mouth to reply, but was interrupted by Dr D who said, “Kobra
Party's right, you guys need to get going otherwise this girl is gonna wipe out all our cameras”. Kobra again started to argue only to be interrupted by Jet Star who added, “it's true Kobra we are no nearer to finding her than last week, we need to start the search”. Kobra looked pretty pissed off now and was again about to argue his point when a sleepy Fun Ghoul mumbled, “we yawn, we need, should yawn, go Kobra”.
“Fine!”, Kobra shouted in defeat a scowl plain on his face as he stormed out the door.

I grinned to myself as I followed him out the door to the contamination car, finally we were getting this bitch! I wanted some serious answers from her. I jumped into the car and turned on the radio as Jet Star and Fun Ghoul hopped in the back. To the sound of our riotous song NA NA NA we sped into the desert.

Bullet Bedlams POV
The methane sky's above slowly turned to black as we sped across the desert floor, I turned down the radio the current songs final lyrics drifting away with the wind, “everybody hide...”. How apt I thought to myself, that's all I seemed to do, hide and kill Draculoids of course. Ever since Blood Red Rapier and Broken Record had died I hadn't been the same since, I gripped the handles of my bike harder my knuckles turning white. All I seemed to be able to do was run, hide and take out my rage on Draculoids which only made me easier to track.

I missed my brother Blood so much, he always knew how to cheer me up with one of his cheeky grins. His face flashed through my memory messy curly chestnut hair ruffled in the wind, his hazel eyes twinkling with life and happiness. Then there was Broken Record my partner and best friend he always cheered me up with one of his stupid jokes or a song played by the fire in the evening. I remembered his wavy black hair, his green eyes sparkling with mirth and mischief, his soft smile that made me melt. My heart constricted in my chest painfully as rivers of tears ran down my cheeks. Korse had changed all that, when he killed them that fateful night, I was lucky to escape from the burning building where their bodies lay cold and lifeless. I had run thinking they were right behind me when the Draculoids burst into our hideout... I was wrong. Only me and Buster escaped and we had been running ever since.

I swear I will kill that mother fucker Korse, just as soon as I finished reading his top secret file. I had information on Korse and that's why he wanted to, needed to kill me because I can destroy him. Korse has a weakness and I had the files to prove it, but first I needed to translate them. So far I had completed the first page and had discovered nothing I didn't already know, just some background information. As soon as I learned his secret he was a dead cock sucker. Korse can reboot thanks to BL industries up grades so there is only one way to kill him, hence the secret file.

I spotted a large rock nearby, a good looking shelter. I pulled up the bike and dismounted, my ass hurt like a bitch I stretched feeling the vertebrae pop in my back. I pulled my sleeping bag out of the secret compartment in my bike and unrolled it grabbing two cans of dog food as I did. There was no time to translate the file tonight, not until we found a better shelter anyway. I sighed as I opened the two cans one for me, one for Buster and yes I ate dog food there's nothing else left. I shoved the revolting slop down my throat, I needed the protein I reminded myself. I grabbed a bottle of water from my rucksack and took a drink pouring some out for Buster.

During the day the desert was a hot piece of shit, but at night if you weren't careful you could freeze to death. Shivering slightly in my thin tank top and shorts I slithered into my bag and gazed at the sky above. The best thing about the desert was the stars, millions of them with no light pollution to haze their shine, they gave me hope that maybe one day the world would shine again too. Buster lay down next to me sharing his body heat and I sighed in contentment as I warmed up. Falling asleep to the sight of millions of stars above.

Please R&R hope you liked it MOTIVATE ME!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story