Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hot & Cold 2

Chapter 24

by MCR_Vampire_321 2 reviews

Chloe recieves another note, Ray finds out who the note sender is.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Ray Toro - Published: 2011-09-18 - Updated: 2011-09-18 - 1018 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chloe’s POV…
Lucy, Hollie and I had what we called a ‘triplet meeting’ that night. We only had them when it was something really important that we had to talk about. “So if Becca didn’t send the note…” Hollie said “Then who sent it?”
“We don’t know that Becca didn’t send it.” Lucy pointed out “She could’ve just been lying.”
“We’ve already established that Becca was with you when we received the note.” I sighed “And we know it can’t have been Ray or Emily because they also received notes.”
“So did Mikey and Gerard.” Hollie said.
Lucy shrugged “Well Frank wouldn’t have done it and neither would Bob. To be honest, we barely know anybody else. Not well enough that they’d know where we all lived.”
“To be honest,” I said “I don’t think these notes are all that important anymore. We know that Frank and Mikey do not fancy Lucy and that Ray does fancy Chloe and Hollie fancies Mikey and what not. So do the notes really matter anymore?”
“Well it depends.” Hollie stated “I guess we could just leave it until something else happens, if you know what I mean.”
“Yes I know what you mean.” Lucy replied, yawning “I’m going to do my math homework and go to bed.”
“Wild night in,” I muttered as Lucy left the room “Do you think the loon sending us this notes will do anything else or just leave us alone?”
“How am I supposed to know?” Hollie replied “I think I might have a bath…”
“Fascinating…” I grinned “Go and have a bath then!”
“Fine, maybe I will.” She got up and looked back when she got to the door “Umm Chloe, could you get outta my bedroom?”
“Why? Worried I’m gonna go through my knickers draw? Read your diary and start blackmailing you so I can date your boyfriend?”
“You’ll ruin my bedroom.” Hollie smiled “Now come on, out!”
I looked around “How could I possibly ruin this rubbish heap? It’d be mission impossible!”
Hollie groaned “You sound like Mom!” and then she stormed down the corridor into the bathroom. The door slammed shut and I heard the running of water.
I hopped of Hollies bed and tip-toed across the room, trying to avoid standing on anything. Once I was out and I’d flicked off the light I considered what I could do. Math homework, science homework or watch TV… I chose to watch TV of course.
I stomped down the stairs and into the living room. Another good thing about having moved to America is that our parent’s new jobs keep them away quite a lot so my sisters and I usually have the house to ourselves. Just the way we like it. No annoying parents to tell us what to do or moan at us for getting crumbs on the sofa.
Speaking of getting crumbs on the sofa, I decided to get some snacks. On my way to the kitchen I heard the letterbox go. I groaned “Oh dear lord, why can’t people just leave us alone?”
I stomped away from the kitchen and down the hall. There was a small envelope with my name on it. Sighing, I tore it open and read the small note on the inside.
Your sister will betray you.
I laughed out loud “Oh fuck off.” I laughed, letting the note flutter down to the floor. I stomped on it before returning to the kitchen.

Ray’s POV…
I got a text back off Becca about three hours after I sent the text It wasn’t me, I didn’t send any notes!
I rolled my eyes and ignored the message. Of course she’d sent Emily the note. She can’t stand any of us for ditching her so obviously she had reason to hate each and every one of us. Or perhaps she got her boyfriend Luke to send us all the notes. It wouldn’t surprise me to be quite honest.
I lay back on my bed “Why can’t things just be normal?”
After a while of thinking I soon got bored and stood up to pick up my guitar. I sat back down with it and began to play.
Suddenly my older brother walked in “Hey bro, you’re getting better at guitar.” He sat down next to me “What’s wrong?”
“I told you about Becca, didn’t you?”
“Is that your girlfriend?”
“No, Emily’s my girlfriend you idiot. Becca’s the blackmailing girl.”
“Oh yeah. I know about her.”
“She sent Emily a note saying I fancy Lucy.”
“Well, do you?”
“No!”
“You’ve never fancied Lucy even a little bit?”
“No it was always Chloe. But then I met Emily. And things just changed, I guess.”
“Have you spoke to Becca about this?”
“Kind of. I know Gerard and everyone went over and spoke to her. I sent her a text but she denied it.”
“Well. Maybe she’s telling the truth.”
“I highly doubt that.”
He shrugged “Think about it.” He got up and left “Just think about it Man.”
“You’re really sad!” I yelled after him “Just think about it? Pfft, I already have.”
I put my guitar down and started muttering to myself “Think about it. Oh I’ll think about it alright…”
It was then that I realised who it was. Someone possibly even more jealous than Becca could ever be. Why didn’t anybody consider this as an option sooner?

[A/N] – Here’s your chance to be in Hot & Cold 2. All I need you to do is leave your name and personality as a review! You also need to answer this question correctly – Who’s been sending everyone suspicious notes? The first person with the correct answer will be allowed in! It could be anyone in the first Hot and Cold or the second one. Don’t forget the people from England as well! Trust me, you have seen this character before! Good luck!
Sign up to rate and review this story