Categories > Original > Fantasy

Watched

by vampiredude1159 4 reviews

Haley finds out she's being watched but why? And more importantly by who? Rated PG-13 for violence in later chapters.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-09-18 - Updated: 2011-09-18 - 874 words

0Unrated
Author's note: Hey! How's it going? Good, I hope. Well down below is my new story "Watched". It's basically an experiment, so I'm not entirely sure I will finish it. But ah, enough 'seeing' let's get on to the good stuff! Anyways, enjoy! (P.S. try not to be too harsh, I was in a rush when I wrote this, so it might suck... xD)

____________________________________________________


I woke up to a beeping alarm clock. I groaned and hit the snooze button. Five minutes later it went off again and I threw it against the wall. Just for the record, my name is Haley, I can’t tell you my last name for fear that they’re watching me at this very moment I’m writing this. I’m 15 years old, and by far the worst girl you will ever meet. First of all, I hang out with dudes, only dudes. Also I only wear black and the occasional red or purple, not pink or whatever. Like for instance, I got out of my bed and slipped on black skin tight leather pants, a black leather button up tank top and black calf high leather combat boots.


I guess I should explain the whole leather clothes thing. When I was six I watched this horror movie without my moms permission and let’s just say it scared me... to death. So in the movie the only thing that protected the antagonist’s from the things was leather clothing. So I kinda started wearing it for that reason. And just because it looks awesome.


Anyways, so I guess I should start the story now. I got out of my bed got dressed, as I already told you. I went to my mirror, ran a comb through my long black hair for two seconds. Then applied a thick layer of black eyeliner and exited my house without saying a word to my mother, who was cooking breakfast. I met up with my friend, Devin at the bus stop. His long blonde bangs sat lightly over his right eye. He was wearing a black and white v-neck that he had cut off the sleeves for. A pair of hot pink and black zebra striped skinny jeans were suffocating his legs.


“Pink? Really?” I asked, shaking my head.

He shrugged, “I was in the mood.”

I nodded as the big yellow graffiti covered bus came into view. The bus driver, Bart grunted as we entered and filed to the back seat. He was mumbling about how we were hoodlums the entire ride to school. When the bus finally came to a stop Devin and me exited and made our way to our lockers. I grabbed my books and made my way to math with Devin, for this was the only class we had together. When we entered I noticed my math teacher talking to a man in a black business suit. The man had black hair in a military cut buzz cut, his skin was deathly pale. Black sunglasses sat over his eyes. When he noticed me he immediately made his way to the back of the class and just stood there. Math went by boringly and as I went through my usual classes I noticed there were men in black business suits at the back of every one of my classes. They all seemed to be glaring at me through their sunglasses.

When the final school bell rang and it was officially summer I just exited the school. And made my way to the bus. As Devin was explaining to me about what he was going to do over the summer I spotted a black SUV to our side. Inside, staring at me through tinted windows, was the men in black business suits.

I decided to get off a few blocks away from my house. Cause frankly, why would I want to lead a bunch of stalker pale guys to my house? I walked/ran to my house and locked the door behind me. My mother asked what was wrong but I ignored her and locked myself in my room. I buried my head under my black pillow and groaned.

“Why are there stalker’s following me!” I muttered.

Suddenly my pillow was lifted from my head and five men were standing in front of me.

“Why are you guys stalking me?” I asked.

The man who I had seen in math class took off his sunglasses, revealing two different colored eyes. One blue and the other yellow, kinda like a fox’s eye. I noticed that they weren’t wearing the suits anymore, but I could’ve sworn they had been wearing them moments before. Now they were wearing black trench coats, white v-necks, black leather pants, and black and red Nike 6.0‘s.

“Nice pants,” is all I could manage to say. “What’s your name?” I asked the cat-eyed man.

“You may call me,” He hesitated, “Todd.” He finally said.

“Todd? What kind of name is that?” I asked.

Todd, looked to on of the other ‘stalker‘s’ and the man stepped forward.

“No more questions child, sleep.” He said, waving his hand.

And with that my eyes closed and I fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story